Infinity Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinity Shift

Not all of us are fighting just for fun...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stage 1: The things you can't see

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kassan

Kassan

Vitals
Shift Type: Reality Shift
Infamy:
Stage 1: The things you can't see Left_bar_bleue10/50Stage 1: The things you can't see Empty_bar_bleue  (10/50)
AFFILIATION: Ritkist

Stage 1: The things you can't see Empty
PostSubject: Stage 1: The things you can't see   Stage 1: The things you can't see EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:58 am

Growling under his breath he yanked Amber through the shift and tossed her in front of him. "You out of your mind?!" He turned long enough to spit out a piece of gum into his hand and flick it into the after scar of the shift that he'd formed in reality. Instantly upon contact the rift sealed up and reality seemed to almost scar permanently in its original form unable to be warped again. He flicked his hair from his eyes and dropped into a squat keeping himself even with her. "You really are a little fucking dense aren't you chick?" Not giving her a warning Kassa caught a strand of her hair and tugged it a little harder than he usually did. "You need to open your damn eyes before you go gallivanting off in public like that. Especially with that fucking Sylus tagging your heels. This is your last warning. Something weird is happening around not just us but the Sylus too. Who knows what sort of information your little pet has been dragging back to her figureheads. It's time you dropped that association before the Boss catches onto your relationship with her and drops you."
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Shift Type: Alter Shift
Infamy:
Stage 1: The things you can't see Left_bar_bleue40/50Stage 1: The things you can't see Empty_bar_bleue  (40/50)
AFFILIATION: Sylus

PostSubject: Re: Stage 1: The things you can't see   Stage 1: The things you can't see EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:16 am

A fire burned behind amber's aqua blue eyes as the small bag flashed open in time with her movements, and in the blink of an eye Her kama blade rested up against his neck, as a subtle reminder that she was not one to mess with.

"kassan, ill ask you nicely ONCE to not disrespect me like that again. and as for anne, i will offer my life freely to your.....gum o suppose if she breathes a word she has seen or been told to our enemies. She is faithfull to me over any one else and will not betray my trust. you idiots call yourselves ritkist?! you care more about the sylus then the matters of this world.

any person sylus or otherwise that offers their blade to our cause whether it be for their own gain or out of trust of one of us is a friend..... to not accept allies solely because of their affiliation is taking a goal above that which we stand for, knowledge.

now if you'd like to fill me in on what you know, i will take the information but do NOT speak to me with disrespect again kassan lest you taste my blade and lose another ally to bad choices."

Her words aimed to cut deep, searing into every crevice of his humanity, establishing her position both as an individual hell bent on her goals, and as a ritkist devoted to their goals. Cool pools of brilliant aqua blue searched her comrade for any sign of submission, preparing herself for the worst in case she had to fight her way out.
Back to top Go down
Kassan

Kassan

Vitals
Infamy:
Stage 1: The things you can't see Left_bar_bleue10/50Stage 1: The things you can't see Empty_bar_bleue  (10/50)

PostSubject: Re: Stage 1: The things you can't see   Stage 1: The things you can't see EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:30 am

Gaze hooded Kassa blew a bubble and popped it on the blade resting on his collarbone. The material licked over the edge of the blade, eating it quickly as though it were no more resistant than a thin layer of foam collapsing in the air. (6) Touching an index finger to the hilt of the useless weapon he smirked and leaned in to put his forehead against the woman's. "You threaten or insult me and mine again and you really will be testing my nerves. I'm not here to play your buddy that just happens to be a bonus. But in the event that you continue to pretend you take any special form of prestige in our situation believe it or not I'm the only one who's willing to warn you that our boss is more than likely to fry you alive."
He slipped back into his previous, carefree demeanor and shrugged his shoulders while pocketing his hands. "Quit giving me that look," he muttered and popped another piece of gum into his mouth. "Besides I've got to go buy some more of this stuff," he pointed to his mouth, "Gotta love this new melon flavor."

Last edited by Kassan on Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FATE
Admin
Admin
FATE

PostSubject: Re: Stage 1: The things you can't see   Stage 1: The things you can't see EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:30 am

The member 'Kassan' has done the following action : Shifting...

'MAS' :
Stage 1: The things you can't see DiceAbi
Result : 6
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Infamy:
Stage 1: The things you can't see Left_bar_bleue40/50Stage 1: The things you can't see Empty_bar_bleue  (40/50)

PostSubject: Re: Stage 1: The things you can't see   Stage 1: The things you can't see EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:38 am

"teh. i figured it was just a mask." She reached down into her left pocket, removing from the comtainer a small packet of melon flavored gum and offering it to him.

"it looked good so i wanted to try it...... " Her eyes shifted to the left in response to her lie, though she did everything in her power to hide the tell. "shift...." She released her shift, allowing the bladeless weapon to return to it's origional form, ten small black caltrips clanging rhythmicly against the ground at their feet.

"if she has any discretion with myself or my cohorts i suppose i would be welcomed with open arms into the opposing faction. as i said my goal is not the elemination of sylus or even self preservation. if it takes my life to release even a shard of that beautifull blue...." Her words trailed off as she imagined the scene she so vaguely remembered, the original second in command of the ritkist forces' secret present to herself and the girl with the poisonous kiss....
Back to top Go down
Kassan

Kassan

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: Stage 1: The things you can't see   Stage 1: The things you can't see EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:59 am

Kassa denied the offer kindly enough and watched her expression drift.
The woman he kept thinking of as just a hindrance sure did seem to withdraw into herself a lot and for some reason that bothered him on occasion. What sort of memories did she have that she didn't share with the rest of them? He plopped down into an Indian style sit and leaned backwards until he was lying on the carpet casually. "What is it with you and this sky?"
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: Stage 1: The things you can't see   Stage 1: The things you can't see EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 2:27 am

"when you look up to see your reflection day in and day out.....it becomes natural. but the world i was in before..... when i was a terrified ritkist hanging on our leader's skirt tails....... He showed me and the girl named mara the most amazing sight. There was a tiny piece of infinity with blue sky..... where clear waves lapped at our feet, with soft white sand...."

All hostility disappeared from her expression as she relived the memory, the area her leader had shown her over taking the room for an instant, though it was only in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Kassan

Kassan

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: Stage 1: The things you can't see   Stage 1: The things you can't see EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 2:48 am

Kassa's eyes widened and he sat up slowly. "What...the...hell...?" Blue...no, not just blue, sapphire. But it wasn't in clothing or some sort of plastic...it was the sky. A sky so bright and blue that it made his eyes water. Staring up at the illusion he felt his mouth sink open. What the hell was he...looking at? "What is this?" he breathed. "Where is this?"
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: Stage 1: The things you can't see   Stage 1: The things you can't see EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:17 am

"its called a beach....... when i was here last the Ritkist Iriumiku took myself and mara to see it..... trace was there too, we were ritkist then." She lowered her gaze in contemplation of how horribly different things were now.

"i came back in hopes of seeing them again, but the only familiar face was adreos...... who just so happens to want to kill me"
Back to top Go down
Kassan

Kassan

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: Stage 1: The things you can't see   Stage 1: The things you can't see EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:53 am

After scratching his chest a little Kass nodded slowly taking in all the new information. There were a lot of names that she was muttering that we unfamiliar to him. OF them though, the name of the Sylus' assumed leader was definitely a red flag. "Adreos, huh?" He didn't like the guy much either that was for certain. "He's always been a Sylus then?" That meant a lot of time to practice. Kassa wasn't too sure he like the idea of facing off against a Veteran. But that also meant... "This city has been like this longer than I thought."
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: Stage 1: The things you can't see   Stage 1: The things you can't see EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:30 am

"i don't...." Her mind was reeling, memories and thoughts colliding in her head to leave her completely lost in the torrent of confusion. She dropped her eyes to the floor, her eyes darting to and fro as she sorted the stream of unwelcome thoughts into coherent groupings to be dealt with later.

"i dont really know what's going on. he seems as lost as you all are. maybe i got transported into the past....all i know is the ritkist forces are not what they once were. our motives seem as twisted as the sylus we fight. "
Back to top Go down
Kassan

Kassan

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: Stage 1: The things you can't see   Stage 1: The things you can't see EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:44 am

He watched her. The more expression she showed the more and more he was certain that something was terribly wrong with the world they existed in. He wasn't so sure of himself either. He didn't know the difference between what the Sylus thought and what they did themselves but one thing for sure was that this war was bigger than they were. "What's the difference in the end then?" Was it how many people they killed? The reason they existed? How much they wanted whatever it was they did. Suddenly he stood, shaking off the sand and stretching. "I think..it's about time we spoke to the Boss."
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: Stage 1: The things you can't see   Stage 1: The things you can't see EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:56 am

"yeah...... because the way things are going were no bet....no. We are worse then the sylus. They kill to become stronger, and define their motives as such. we claim a higher goal only for our actions to be hypocritical.

She searched his eyes for something, anything that would prove similarity in their interests, clinging to the last bit of hope that this was really the faction she belonged to.....
Back to top Go down
Kassan

Kassan

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: Stage 1: The things you can't see   Stage 1: The things you can't see EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:29 am

He played with a little strand of his obnoxiously red hair and evaded her gaze knowing exactly what she wanted and wanting little to nothing to do with it. "You want me to catch the Sylus wave huh?" he mumbled. It was unlikely. Kass had a pretty strong sense of justice and didn't see any of the flaws in their faction that the woman with the funny contacts and crazy skin tone was telling him.
He glanced at her for a split second curiously almost, his Attention Deficit Disorder starting to rear its ugly head.
"Do you tan?"
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: Stage 1: The things you can't see   Stage 1: The things you can't see EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:32 am

"i........ simply wanted your possition. kassan.......i fear when we meet next we will be enemies. be prepared for i will plobably have orders to kill you....."

She studied his form for a moment, ignoring the shot at her milky skin tone before finishing her statement.

"good luck." before the words even left her lips fully her body was gone, drifted into infinty to teleport to god knows where.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stage 1: The things you can't see   Stage 1: The things you can't see Empty

Back to top Go down

Stage 1: The things you can't see
Page 1 of 1