Infinity Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinity Shift

Not all of us are fighting just for fun...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stage 1: Roll Call.

Go down 
4 posters

Do you think Chronus wants leadership?
Yes.
Stage 1: Roll Call. I_vote_lcap33%Stage 1: Roll Call. I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
No.
Stage 1: Roll Call. I_vote_lcap67%Stage 1: Roll Call. I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage

Stage 1: Roll Call. Empty
PostSubject: Stage 1: Roll Call.   Stage 1: Roll Call. EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:49 pm

Chronus faught with a lawn chair, more specifically, under a newly installed sunroof. Courtesy of Fauna Inc. So was the Lawn Chair.

"Damn it!" Chronus remarked as he forcefully made an attempt to set up his newly deemed, "Throne." With a sound of metal and plastic sheering, followed by a loud crack, his lawn Chair broke. He threw it out of one of the open sliding glass doors. He laid on the floor with a knee propped up on the other and his hands behind his head resting with a straw inbetween his teeth. "Ahh, I prefer the floor anyways." He sighed as he heard the sounds of pattering beginning. Listening to the moderate rythmn of the raindrops. The repitition luring him into a trance, close to sleep but not.

"Wonder when the other Ritkist will get the memo." He innocently slurred.

Last edited by Nabudice on Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:58 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ^^; Accidentally closed your poll love.)
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Shift Type: Alter Shift
Infamy:
Stage 1: Roll Call. Left_bar_bleue40/50Stage 1: Roll Call. Empty_bar_bleue  (40/50)
AFFILIATION: Sylus

PostSubject: Re: Stage 1: Roll Call.   Stage 1: Roll Call. EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 11:57 pm

Amber slipped through the large clear glass door quickly, looking back for only a moment as it slid shut on it's own accord. Her eyes scanned the area quickly before stopping on Chronus, wielding a mass of plastic and metal that seemed so foreign now. "since when...... did lawn chairs fly through doors?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stage 1: Roll Call.   Stage 1: Roll Call. EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:15 am

Chronus' eye popped open and trained directly onto the girl with the stunning blue hair. "Since they begin to not cooperate." Chronus said stating his finality. With Chronus in the room, what should feel like an ominous pressure is deftly turned into a more serene feel. Even with the rain occurring outside, peace is the epitome of diplomacy.

Chronus preformed a perfect kip and landed onto his two feet. He looked directly to Amber now. "Please do not tell me you are the only other one."
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Infamy:
Stage 1: Roll Call. Left_bar_bleue40/50Stage 1: Roll Call. Empty_bar_bleue  (40/50)

PostSubject: Re: Stage 1: Roll Call.   Stage 1: Roll Call. EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 10:50 am

"no. we are scattered. I am simply the only one who understands why we are here. It will take time for them to be released from the weight of their lost memories and filter in." As she spoke she nonchalantly allowed her strength to flare alter shifting the twisted mass of plastic and metal back to it's natural shape, an open lawn chair materializing in her hands, allowing her to skip the frustrating step of fixing the damned seat. Placing the item on the ground she took a seat resting her body against the plastic, wondering why it was so ungodly uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Kassan

Kassan

Vitals
Shift Type: Reality Shift
Infamy:
Stage 1: Roll Call. Left_bar_bleue10/50Stage 1: Roll Call. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/50)
AFFILIATION: Ritkist

PostSubject: Re: Stage 1: Roll Call.   Stage 1: Roll Call. EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:46 pm

Kass stumbled in laughing like a stupid drunk and pushed his hair back. He flash his hands at his allies with a lopsided grin. "HEY! Sorry! Sorry! Traffics' a bitch!" For a minute he poked his head around every nook and cranny looking for something to sit on. Turning up empty handed he flops into an indian style sit on the floor and lays back, catching a long strand from Amber's hair and tugging it very gently in greeting like a bell pull. "YO!" He smirked charmingly and let go. "SO! What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Negumi Shiata

Negumi Shiata

Vitals
Infamy:
Stage 1: Roll Call. Left_bar_bleue10/50Stage 1: Roll Call. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/50)

PostSubject: Re: Stage 1: Roll Call.   Stage 1: Roll Call. EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:22 pm

I follow close behind the outlandish redhead whose name I don't bother to ask and shift past him only because he stops short and blocks my way momentarily. I fid a reasonably place seat atop a counter and cross my legs turning my eyes to the rest of the room patiently enough. "We obviously have a lot to discuss but is it really safe for us to all gather in one area?" Even to me the question seems bland. I dare to elaborate. "Don't we have enemies in the area? Or is that memory too a hoax?" What is real and what is not in my own head? Am I the only one beginning to question everything at once?
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: Stage 1: Roll Call.   Stage 1: Roll Call. EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 1:56 pm

"worry not of our safety. This place......" She wanted so much to say safe haven, though something seemed not quite right. The longer she interacted with these people the more apparent it became that her previous romp through this dimension left very little of actual use in her current situation.

"if they are in a situation even remotely similar to ours, they wont attack. As it stands we all seem lost in this world we call home, i believe until we recognize our niche both sides will be hesitant to create conflict."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stage 1: Roll Call.   Stage 1: Roll Call. EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 8:41 pm

"Honestly, even if we have enemies, if they knock at our door, we must answer in kind." Chronus states shortly, chuckling at Kassa's hello to Amber. He snorted when he saw his flirt walk through the door. Chronus walked to the back of the room and sighed and looked out to the rain filled sky, and if anything, the world seemed to rest on his shoulders.

"We are safe here for the moment. I trust though, if need be, we can all escape, correct?" He asked rhetoricly and stopped to look at all the thinly built people gathered in the room, answering his own question assuming they are intellegent and capable also.

"Well, just because we are drawn to each other, absolutly does not mean we shall acknowledge each other as, Hey you, Shit head." He said still speaking to the glass, watching the humans on the ground scramble madly to get out of the unexpected rain. He turned and had an unexpected air for some one his age, almost as if eons were under his belt. "I am known as Chronus Terrus. Pleasure to meet you all." He said begginning an introduction for all around to state their names, his form still carrying weight.
Back to top Go down
Negumi Shiata

Negumi Shiata

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: Stage 1: Roll Call.   Stage 1: Roll Call. EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:16 am

I look away. "Shiata, Negumi," I murmur for the sake of being friendly and nothing more. I don't feel it necessary to know the names of our collection. Trust is built through action not familiarity. Regardless I say nothing and shift over to tower over Kassa. The man sticks out even amongst his own kind and that amuses me. From his spray of flamboyantly red hair to the almost obnoxious habit he seems to have for gum I'm entertained....and annoyed. I stoop forward and shoot out a hand beside his cheek.
"Give it."
He's been chewing like a horse since he entered. There can be nothing more irritating.
Back to top Go down
Youka Saios

Youka Saios

Vitals
Infamy:
Stage 1: Roll Call. Left_bar_bleue20/50Stage 1: Roll Call. Empty_bar_bleue  (20/50)

PostSubject: Re: Stage 1: Roll Call.   Stage 1: Roll Call. EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 4:08 pm

Walking the streets of this foreign land,Looking up at this blank sky that holds no light but that given off by these man made structures he scratches his head in disbelief not knowing how he got here or what he is or was. It's all messed up he thinks to himself "WHERE AM I?" He screams to the top of his lungs.

"Tch, I dont know why but i feel this urge and drawing to this building..." I pull my scarf back up to my face, let out a sigh into the wind, and slowly push the doors open with my hand to walk in quickly taking in my surroundings and these strange looking people. "they all feel weird to me" he thinks as he tilts his head down walking over to a corner to patiently gathering his thoughts...
Back to top Go down
Kassan

Kassan

Vitals
Shift Type: Reality Shift
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: Stage 1: Roll Call.   Stage 1: Roll Call. EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 5:02 pm

He made sure to get a few really good final chews out of the gum before turning his head and obediently spitting the pink wad into the woman's hand. "Geeze what are you, my mother?" he grumbled already starting to pick another piece form his pocket. It was okay, that piece had already started to lose a lot of its flavor. He crammed the new bit into his mouth and continued on staring at the others. "Names' Kassa!" he introduced himself quickly. With a wayward glance up at the woman hovering near him he added simply, "I like gum."
Back to top Go down
Youka Saios

Youka Saios

Vitals
Infamy:
Stage 1: Roll Call. Left_bar_bleue20/50Stage 1: Roll Call. Empty_bar_bleue  (20/50)

PostSubject: Re: Stage 1: Roll Call.   Stage 1: Roll Call. EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:01 pm

As he slid up from his corner he glanced in the general direction of the "allies" of sorts,"Im going out no use in sitting around waiting for fun,I'll make my own"

With that he walked towards the door motioned his hand through the air in a farewell expression and slid through the door into the void.
Back to top Go down
Negumi Shiata

Negumi Shiata

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: Stage 1: Roll Call.   Stage 1: Roll Call. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 3:50 am

I slit my eyes in the direction the boy exited and frown. Someone reckless and headstrong much like myself. I know the beginnings of trouble as they occur and move to follow him discarding the slobbery mass of edible rubber I've confiscated from one of our own before making trails from the room. It is likely the boy will be a source of public attention in the most negative way and I dread the publicity he may unknowingly harvest. "Youth," I mutter darkly, "They'll be the death of us all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stage 1: Roll Call.   Stage 1: Roll Call. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 3:46 pm

Chronus' eyes follow the two walk off. "I have a bad feeling about that." As Negumi is about to exit the sun room, Chronus states loudly, "Make sure he doesn't cause you probelms, the moment he harms innocence though, please bring him back, dead or alive." Chronus says with a jovial smile to his partner, his tone slightly playing, but with an underlying tone of pure seriousness. "Good luck."

Chronus looks to Amber and waits patiently for her to give him her name before anything is possibly discussed.

Last edited by Chronus on Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : One of these days, ADD isn't going to get the best of me posting.)
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: Stage 1: Roll Call.   Stage 1: Roll Call. EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 6:09 pm

"wakefield, amber. They call me the demon of chance. " She looked across the rag tag group of accomplices holding back laughter at the ironically horrible fate she had been dealt. The one time....She thought, The one time i get a second chance in a world to actually succeed in my goal and this is what i get?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stage 1: Roll Call.   Stage 1: Roll Call. Empty

Back to top Go down

Stage 1: Roll Call.
Page 1 of 1