Infinity Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinity Shift

Not all of us are fighting just for fun...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nema wallthrough

Go down 
+2
Negumi Shiata
Febrica
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Febrica

Febrica

Vitals
Shift Type:
Infamy:
Nema wallthrough Left_bar_bleue43/50Nema wallthrough Empty_bar_bleue  (43/50)
AFFILIATION: Human

Nema wallthrough Empty
PostSubject: Nema wallthrough   Nema wallthrough EmptyMon May 18, 2009 10:41 pm

FOR THE NEWBIES!

^_~ hi and welcome!

if you're just joining us in the Euphoric saga you won't know squat about Nema! But at the same time it's going to be really hard to explain it all without you asking the questions on your mind so shoot!
I'll do what I can to fill the blanks k?

M@ri@
Back to top Go down
Negumi Shiata

Negumi Shiata

Vitals
Shift Type: Alter Shift
Infamy:
Nema wallthrough Left_bar_bleue10/50Nema wallthrough Empty_bar_bleue  (10/50)
AFFILIATION: Ritkist

Nema wallthrough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nema wallthrough   Nema wallthrough EmptyMon May 18, 2009 11:35 pm

LMAO i'll help you out Rema
Back to top Go down

Nema wallthrough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nema wallthrough   Nema wallthrough EmptyMon May 18, 2009 11:46 pm

Nema, is it a code name for something or someone? Or is it actually their name?
Back to top Go down
Negumi Shiata

Negumi Shiata

Vitals
Infamy:

Nema wallthrough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nema wallthrough   Nema wallthrough EmptyMon May 18, 2009 11:52 pm

Nema is from the original RP forum Heaven's Euphoric. She began as a young woman who had lost her family to the various war campaigns ravaging the city now known as Faetil. In the second board, Euphoric Seal, Nema's desires raged out of control. She was killed to put an end to her plots which involved recreating mankind in almost grotesque form while she strived to create a perfectly peaceful version of humanity that knew no war, conflict, or otherwise.
Back to top Go down

Nema wallthrough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nema wallthrough   Nema wallthrough EmptyMon May 18, 2009 11:54 pm

So the peaceful ones are Euphorics? What was Nema when all was said and done?
Back to top Go down
Negumi Shiata

Negumi Shiata

Vitals
Infamy:

Nema wallthrough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nema wallthrough   Nema wallthrough EmptyTue May 19, 2009 12:53 am

Just a human who wanted too much from humanity. Her life was a tragedy. But it's never said and done until there are truly no others who carry her ideals with them. Vostal for example who loved Nema so much he begged to become part of her experiment to create better humans. In the end she died before she could complete his transition leaving him incomplete and utterly devastated as a heartbroken lover. You'll find that the Euphoric saga is dark and gruesome but dramatic and poetic at the same time. That's why we love it.
Back to top Go down
Kassan

Kassan

Vitals
Shift Type: Reality Shift
Infamy:

Nema wallthrough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nema wallthrough   Nema wallthrough EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:48 am

It's true. from the start a lot of the rps that's we've gone through like syn, alter divide, and hellbreaker had been very dark but weirdly captivating. lol i guess Nih just has a talent fro cooking up the good, the bad, and the ugly
Back to top Go down
Vostal

Vostal

Vitals
Infamy:
Nema wallthrough Left_bar_bleue0/50Nema wallthrough Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)
AFFILIATION: Sylus

Nema wallthrough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nema wallthrough   Nema wallthrough EmptyTue May 19, 2009 8:21 pm

I'm not complaining. There's nothing quite like our rps just because they're interactive and keep you guessing. besides if we publish them we're bound to make assloads of money.
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Infamy:
Nema wallthrough Left_bar_bleue40/50Nema wallthrough Empty_bar_bleue  (40/50)

Nema wallthrough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nema wallthrough   Nema wallthrough EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:25 pm

omg syn. i miss that rp so much. /drool
Back to top Go down
Trace Flamedance

Trace Flamedance

Vitals
Infamy:
Nema wallthrough Left_bar_bleue0/50Nema wallthrough Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

Nema wallthrough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nema wallthrough   Nema wallthrough EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:38 am

omg YES. Syn was probably my most favorite RP. Sorry, let me rephrase. Omega Syn Rebirth. Just thinking about it makes me want to jizz in my pants.
Back to top Go down
Febrica

Febrica

Vitals
Shift Type:
Infamy:
Nema wallthrough Left_bar_bleue43/50Nema wallthrough Empty_bar_bleue  (43/50)
AFFILIATION: Human

Nema wallthrough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nema wallthrough   Nema wallthrough EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:24 pm

O_O I didn't participate. What in the world was it about and what made it so great?
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Infamy:
Nema wallthrough Left_bar_bleue40/50Nema wallthrough Empty_bar_bleue  (40/50)

Nema wallthrough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nema wallthrough   Nema wallthrough EmptySun May 24, 2009 9:38 pm

rebirth was part two of four. it detailed the reanimation of blood, a demon so powerfull that the avatars of good and evil actually put their stuggles aside momentarily to stop the chaos he bred. i could go into the story since omega syn(origional) but i wasnt on the board for long so i kno i couldnt do the story justice. but basically, ur in this world completly devoid of that which your used to. the sky is hazy black, even the water seems to be an odd off shade. The whole world is in ruins. The coolest part about it was, to keep the site alive when the story line fell out the administration passed control of the board to the person with the highest number of posts, and the new admin put their own spin on the board. this part i can tell

With the chaos demon syn and the avatar of hope eternity missing, Those under the control of the omega(syn) slowly wake from the spells she put hiding their beliefs behind murderous intent. The gang wakes up, having not remembered exactly why they had passed out, and not remembering where they were. As they look out into the world they find it to be completly different from what they remembered. The first notice was the blue sky. After further look into where they were they realize that this new world is enourmous, filled with people, huddling in one of the three major cities, the land hidden in the waterfall, The world of man, and the crimson scar, a land of eternal flame. the group banded together, the main three, amber trace and alina seeking out each of the cities, to find out where they were. And so it began. Amber met with her mentor, the man who taught her everything she knew in the land of water, and he explained to them the horrors that would soon unfold.

"My child, there is a horrible evil coming that we must protect against. There is a prophesy of a man who will be given the power to stop the chaos demon syn, and save this world from plumetting into darkness......fin him."

That very night a new evil entered the land. His name: crovax ciriel. His horrors were spoken through the land as he saught out the leader of the human capital, turning them against the other two cities, and causing a great war. His one goal, prove himself worthy of the prophesy. Prove that he is the saint the lore told of.

Finally the three saught out corvax, and the youngest, amber defeated him in the very halls where the tablet of the prophesy was was held, spilling his blood across the surface of the stone. As the blood dripped away The worlds carved in stone seemed to shift and change, He changed to she, switching the sugested gender of the savior of the world, and in the bottom of the stone was etched the name of their protector, Amber Wakefield; The saint.

The news brought hope to the three warriors, though they knew their fight had just begun. Amber Screamed into infinity, waking the demon so long hidden and bringing her and her subordinates out to fight for the last time. Only if they could defeat syn and her team could they stop the world from plunging into darkness. The battles were set, each held within a force field that would not break until one of the fighters within died, Trace faught the vampire shiba Within the forrest of darkness, an ideal place for the shadow drifter, leaving trace's only hope to be the single shadow scroll hidden within the thicket. Alina faught the demon neria in the blizzard field, a void of frozen land with boulders spaced out, the only strong ground. And Amber fought the summoner syn, the previous omega. Trace easily bested sheba, Alina fell to neria's speed, and all gathered to watch the final bout. Syn versus amber. Syn began with the summon zaifayel, which was found useless against amber's magic and after taking a strike syn dismissed the summon, calling out layfayel, which amber made quick work of with her signature scroll magic, taking control of the creature. finally it was just syn and amber. After a short trade of blows The omega fell to syn, who curved her scythe blade across amber's neck only to lower it, claiming the mage's life as her property.

tada. so now hopefully nih or alex will put their origional story line in and explain ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nema wallthrough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nema wallthrough   Nema wallthrough Empty

Back to top Go down

Nema wallthrough
Page 1 of 1