Infinity Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinity Shift

Not all of us are fighting just for fun...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where, oh where.

Go down 
+3
Febrica
Adreos
Amber Wakefield
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Where, oh where. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where, oh where.   Where, oh where. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:48 pm

I look at the girl shouting. My vision still blurry from keeping the tears at bay. I couldn't help him, There was nothing I could do. I let the girl continue blathering as I walk off. If she didn't realize I was defending her, of course for my own ends, then her loss even so. I sheath Deathika and run away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where, oh where.   Where, oh where. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:57 pm

Chronus ignores his sister, and picks the unconscious Elerin up in a cradle. Chronus concentrates for a moment and then spread his wings. "To the Hotel then, Sister. See you there."

Belying his wiry form, Chronus lowers himself for a moment then springs up into the air a good fifteen feet above Felimay's head. Chronus then spreads his wings to catch himself in the air, and begins to glide. Chronus flapped his wings periodically to keep him and his excess weight aloft till he got to the hotel, dexterously weaving through the buildings.
Back to top Go down
Trace Flamedance

Trace Flamedance

Vitals
Shift Type: Alter Shift
Infamy:
Where, oh where. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/50Where, oh where. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)
AFFILIATION: Sylus

PostSubject: Re: Where, oh where.   Where, oh where. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:15 am

Pasquale stood dumbfounded at what he'd witnessed this day. "Sides..." he trailed off in his mind. "I'm not really on anyones side......" Pasquale exclaimed to Felimay. "I just decided to call myself something after the ones who aided me when I got here...."

He was confused. So much anger. So much violence. So much BLOOD. And still... he LOVED it all. He felt compassion wholeheartedly, and yet he wanted to partake in this chaotic mess as if it were a game.
Back to top Go down
Diemos

Diemos

Vitals
Shift Type: Alter Shift
Infamy:
Where, oh where. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/50Where, oh where. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)
AFFILIATION: Sylus

PostSubject: Re: Where, oh where.   Where, oh where. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:03 am

Any reason to continue fighting, to defend Ill hollowed and withered along with him. He had failed, he lost his...person, and a part of himself as well. Once again he found himself being plagued by emotions he was not use to. He turned to the woman making a scene, clearly hurt as much as he was yet much more expressionate about her ordeal. The very sight of her breathed new hope, he felt a second wind...a second chance. The odd creature stood solemnly by be her side longing to console her, though all he could do was ensure that he would not repeat the same mistake. However, in the back of his mind he was still unclear why these beings had to be protected.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where, oh where.   Where, oh where. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where, oh where.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinity Shift :: Outbounds :: Reminisce-
Jump to: