Infinity Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinity Shift

Not all of us are fighting just for fun...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where, oh where.

Go down 
+3
Febrica
Adreos
Amber Wakefield
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Where, oh where. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where, oh where.   Where, oh where. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 8:12 pm

Felimay really didn't want to have to resort to fighting. She'd practiced with Elerin a lot lately. Was it enough of a reason to risk using the Lullaby on such a large group? Visibly she struggled with the thought and fought with herself over what was right. If this escalated further she'd have no choice at all but to.
He fingers curled about the looped parts of the two items that made up her weapon as a whole. Where they hung angled behind her hips she knew they looked like little more than charming accessories. No one was the wiser save her and Elerin who had endured the call of her lullaby once or twice before. She didn't want to hurt anyone.
She didn't want to!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where, oh where.   Where, oh where. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 8:45 pm

I let what Amber said ring through my ears. Depressing, but true. I wouldn't hurt her, she's human for the most part. I don't know what she meant about earlier being a Demon, but I'm pretty sure she is a human. Maybe lucky as hell, but still a human.

I looked around a bit not saying anything about the comment Amber made yet, and to my surprise, I see a female and male stand out. Platinum blond hair... She's about as odd as I am with respects to hair... a bit skimpy, disgusting. Wonder what her name is though. And that man beside her, overtly defensive.... I was turning my head back to look at Amber in mid thought without letting my eyes stay to long. I smile to Amber and say politely, "If I were you, I would raise your blade up against the one in front of you before she does."

Thinking to myself further, letting the scene of events occur, I believe I'm right, those two are both tensed for battle, but dealing crowd control... I stop and think about it, pull Deathika easily from the ground and sheathe it, I let the latches stay loose, but not moving around to fast. Ohh yea, crowds... lead to Guards, I'll be ready to leave if I need to.
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Shift Type: Alter Shift
Infamy:
Where, oh where. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/50Where, oh where. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/50)
AFFILIATION: Sylus

PostSubject: Re: Where, oh where.   Where, oh where. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:22 pm

"how little you know of the rules of engagement. To raise my weapon without threat would be to look for trouble. If an attack comes my way, i will meet it with blade in hand. " These feelings were so new, so.......wonderful. Was this what they had told her about? Friendship?
Back to top Go down
Febrica

Febrica

Vitals
Shift Type:
Infamy:
Where, oh where. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue43/50Where, oh where. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/50)
AFFILIATION: Human

PostSubject: Re: Where, oh where.   Where, oh where. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:25 am

Ill was right. We couldn't risk the crowds so close to the Auralie. And heaven only knew how many of the Ebon Guard were roaming about. I looked about us. There were too many people here. Too many smells. What if we were surrounded by more foes than allies? I tugged on Luna and Eclipse making sure they would come freely from their holsters in the worse case scenario. A flash of pink and silver caught my eye. NO!
Abruptly I shoved Ill to the ground and slammed a foot on his head to keep it down. "STAY DOWN!" That woman! That thing from Nomida! "FELIMAY SAINT!"
In an instant, Eclipse was flaring three of its needle toothed bullets at the woman...the monster that had murdered my mother in cold blood. (7) (4) (6)
Back to top Go down
FATE
Admin
Admin
FATE

PostSubject: Re: Where, oh where.   Where, oh where. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:25 am

The member ''Saralie'' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 ''Attack Hit/Miss'' :
Where, oh where. - Page 2 Diceat
#1 Result : 12

--------------------------------

#2 ''Attack Hit/Miss'' :
#2 Result : 10

#3 ''Attack Hit/Miss'' :
#3 Result : 8
Back to top Go down
Adreos

Adreos

Vitals
Shift Type: Reality Shift
Infamy:
Where, oh where. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/50Where, oh where. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Where, oh where.   Where, oh where. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:39 am

The echo of gunshots ringing through the district was only partially the cause of my skipped heartbeats. Her name. It was the sound of an all too familiar voice shouting the name of my Euphoric that truly mad me act as I did. Unthinking I swept a foot with brutal force into the back of Felimay's knee forcing her to the dirt. The world truly seemed to hold its breath as I turned my eyes to our attacker holding her gaze against mine while agony burst into life in my chest and shoulder.
The sharp exhale that was drawn from my lips half-parted in a yell of warning to my companion seemed too loud. My pulse throbbed weakly through the whole of my body like a shock wave.

I didn't remember hitting the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where, oh where.   Where, oh where. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:51 am

"Felimay?" I said looking to where the projectiles were aimed. I blinked dumbly for a second. This crazy bitch just pulled out a gun and started firing at...
Second Target Identified.

Ohh right. The file did say that she was with a Knightly acting man.

"T'ch." Both of my targets were here, one face down, and the other about to be dead, riddled with bullet holes. My blood and soul. But this just got interesting, I suppose putting Illya out of his misery would be a plus. Felimay on the other hand just proved to be interesting now. I dropped full tilt and run towards Saralie, drawing the feather weight blade Deathika as if it were nothing one handed.

What else would I do? I go for a feint one handed(5), and then grasp Deathika with two hands and aim for wrist holding the gun(7).
Back to top Go down
FATE
Admin
Admin
FATE

PostSubject: Re: Where, oh where.   Where, oh where. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:51 am

The member ''Epiphany'' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 ''Attack Hit/Miss'' :
#1 Result : 10 -3

Final roll 7

#2 ''Attack Hit/Miss'' :
#2 Result : 9 -3

Final roll 6

Last edited by FATE on Wed May 20, 2009 10:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Infamy:
Where, oh where. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/50Where, oh where. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/50)

PostSubject: Re: Where, oh where.   Where, oh where. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 1:00 am

With a flick of her heels the blade was up and hurtling towards her target, sweeping low across the ground, the black blade Aimed perfectly for the target's shins, perfectly positioned to sweep across the side of her leg and hook into the tender flesh of Sara's calves(7)

It was so easy to manipulate this weapon, she thought as she whipped the blade back firing the bladed base of the weapon out to strike at the girl's chest, The staff like center portion of the weapon Sweeping up with her first strike to easily vault the blade out, two long silver chain's seeming to flow from infinity at her whim(5)
Back to top Go down
FATE
Admin
Admin
FATE

PostSubject: Re: Where, oh where.   Where, oh where. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 1:00 am

The member ''Amber Wakefield'' has done the following action : Dices roll

''Attack Hit/Miss'' :
Result : 3 -3 7 -3

Final roll 0, 4

Last edited by FATE on Wed May 20, 2009 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trace Flamedance

Trace Flamedance

Vitals
Infamy:
Where, oh where. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/50Where, oh where. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Where, oh where.   Where, oh where. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 1:05 am

The gentleman known as Pasquale meandered toward the makeshift battleground, curious of all the ruckus presenting itself at the moment. Narrowly avoiding several gunshots that grazed his torso, adrenaline kicked in. He mustered himself into a sprint as the fight or flight reflex kicked in and suddenly found himself in the middle of an epic struggle. "What the hell is going on?!" He said aloud, looking in every direction hoping to gain some kind of an understanding of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Kassan

Kassan

Vitals
Shift Type: Reality Shift
Infamy:
Where, oh where. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/50Where, oh where. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/50)
AFFILIATION: Ritkist

PostSubject: Re: Where, oh where.   Where, oh where. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:37 am

He didn't want her harmed! Furious at the onslaught being taken out on the Laruae Ill screamed incoherent curses at her attackers and freed a hand to slap against the ground. It wouldn't go further! If Sara died it was the end of his contract with the world. He would have no greater use!
Her cold smile. The mocking laughs that once seared his heart. Sara was brave. She fought against herself to succeed for a crumbling world. She wanted peace even if it had to be obtained through bloodshed. He'd walked with her from the beginning. He'd known her every facet and had come to accept her for what little she had left. Even if it meant his life ceased, to defend her. To adore her endlessly for the foolish, damaged woman she was...It was enough.
Face pressed against the cold asphalt the Euphoric nearly cried tears of hate for himself and those who had begun what was potentially the end of the woman he'd grown to truly admire in her resilience.
Don't hurt her he prayed as the seal of summoning heated under his palm. Don't hurt her..
"DON'T HURT SARA!"

Requesting a pact with FATE.
Sacrificial Summons
Back to top Go down
FATE
Admin
Admin
FATE

PostSubject: Re: Where, oh where.   Where, oh where. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:55 am

[RP PAUSED]

Pact interface unlocked.

Welcome to the Sacrificial Summons interface. This is a unique request available through each Euphoric Saga Rp that allows a character to commit themselves to a sacrifice in order to reverse time, save a companion, kill an enemy, or ensure a perfect High Summon.

Be forewarned: Entering a pact with FATE will cost the life of your character or If Euphoric, your humanity and reduce you to a servant of FATE leaving your character to be controlled by FATE as an NPC.

Pacts can be entered at any time and by any character but needless to say that there is a limit of only one per character. You may not reverse set pacts and characters killed by Sacrificial Summons do not participate in Days of the Dead.

{End Interface tutorial}

Upon the summons it appeared much like a ghastly deviant laying rest its feet upon the mortal world. Clad in the filmy white of a cultist the figure's arrival paused time in its tracks leaving only itself and its summoner in motion.
It bowed its head and rested unseen eyes upon the needy.
You will commit yourself to sacrifice.
You will leave behind your flesh.
You will perish in the hands of time.
You will serve only the needs of unforeseen destiny.
I accept your ritual.

It reached out then and laid gauzed hands trailing bandages of filmy white upon the forehead of the needy. And when its touch withdrew it took with its caress a hollow shell. Turning then to the target of the summons it inhaled deeply and exhaled in a wisp of black and violet smoke the life that well would have been taken from the woman.

-3 on all aggressive rolls stated against Character Saralie.

Euphoric Illya reduced to Hollow Servant
Back to top Go down
Trace Flamedance

Trace Flamedance

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: Where, oh where.   Where, oh where. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:10 pm

Pasquale stopped in his tracks and stood dumbfounded as he leaned against the elegantly stained staff that lay cradled in his palms. Beads of sweat trickled and condensed in between the crevices of his wrinkled brow. Pasquale had not been a eurial for very long. In fact, he hardly even knew there rules or what they believed in for that matter.

One thing he WAS sure of though was that this area of town was generally peaceful and he wasn't about to stand by and watch this mess unfold. Unsheathing the dual blades from either end of his staff he crouched, ready to pounce at the next person who decided it was best to start more trouble.
Back to top Go down
Febrica

Febrica

Vitals
Shift Type:
Infamy:
Where, oh where. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue43/50Where, oh where. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/50)

PostSubject: Re: Where, oh where.   Where, oh where. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:29 pm

Fuck!
Stumbling back I almost dropped my weapon. It was pure training and art that kept the damned thing in my hand I kicked at the weapon slithering toward my legs and stomped on the blade before it did real damage. Swinging my aim around I flicked the muzzle of Eclipse towards the stupid bitch that had just about cost me an arm and grit my teeth. "STAY OUT OF MY BUSINE--"
My heart skipped beats. Something tightened in my chest until I couldn't breath straight. A hot tear dripped onto collarbone and I blinked as i reached up with my spare hand and wiped my cheek with a wrist.
"Why am I..crying?" I felt...like I'd lost something.
My aim wavered and dropped away without my notice. Chills rushed through my body. I wasn't myself. I wasn't thinking straight at all! What was going on?! I looked down at Ill without knowing why. Stupid bastard had passed out on me again! I removed my foot from his head and nudged him in the ribs. "GET UP!" I grumbled as I irritably wiped more moisture from my eyes.
He didn't budge. I didn't have time to worry about it. Dropping to a knee to collect his collar in my fist I had every intention of dragging his pathetic ass to safety before opening fire on Saint again since her little knight had taken the first round of...

Illya's body crumbled to the finest dust at my touch. I think I screamed then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where, oh where.   Where, oh where. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:29 pm

My eyes go wide. The young man I was meaning to kill myself... Just dissolved into the wind... Some reason, I feel heart break and lower my sword, thankful that the woman before me did not pull the trigger... I can not help but to feel guilty about this... I step back slowly, I look to Amber and my face is full of regret and remorse. I look around every one and step back faster, then turn around and head towards Amber, face looking lost and dismayed.

I mutter to myself slowly and quietly repeatedly after seeing another person die in a way they could not retaliate, "Its not fair... he had no chance..."

Another innocence lost to Destiny and Fate.
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: Where, oh where.   Where, oh where. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 12:27 am

An evil smile played across her lips as the creature's life dwindled away. With a flick of her wrist she whipped the dagger end to slash across the girl's shoulder(6), the momentum of the weapon's spin forcing the blade to bite into the ground, slipping easily through the earth like a hot knife through butter. She rose on her toes, her leg flashing out to steady her as she performed a spin reminiscent of a ballet dancer, the tip of her extended leg touched the ground, creating a circular design across the ground as she performed her second turn, flashing the two blades in a circular attack both aimed at rali's throat. (12)(12)
Back to top Go down
FATE
Admin
Admin
FATE

PostSubject: Re: Where, oh where.   Where, oh where. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 12:27 am

The member ''Amber Wakefield'' has done the following action : Dices roll

''Attack Hit/Miss'' :
Result : 4, 4, 7
Back to top Go down
Febrica

Febrica

Vitals
Shift Type:
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: Where, oh where.   Where, oh where. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:08 pm

I didn't have much time to stare dumfounded at the floor or even let the horror of the event sink in. Automatic in every way shape and form, my body was reacting to a series of attacks flashing my way. Too easily I shot down the flimsy blade rushing towards my shoulder. On commands I didn't remember issuing to my legs, I leapt to the air and skipped the sickle headed my way with a few agile bounds that put me face to face with the same stupid woman that had gotten in my way before. I twirled Luna from its holster and bared my teeth, crashing the butt of the weapon against the other woman's cheek in a furious blow (5). "I SAID BACK OFF!" Why was I so angry? Why was my heart shattering in my chest?! Wasn't it...just Ill? It was just a stupid Euphoric. I didn't care. But...I was livid. I was hurt and destroyed for some reason. And this girl! THIS STUPID GIRL!
I flicked my aim to the hand wielding her ridiculously large weapon and shot through her wrist with every intention of disarming her and keeping her out of my way. For good measure I switched my sights to her other hand in succession. (8, 8)
Back to top Go down
FATE
Admin
Admin
FATE

PostSubject: Re: Where, oh where.   Where, oh where. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:08 pm

The member ''Saralie'' has done the following action : Dices roll

''Attack Hit/Miss'' :
Result : 1, 12, 10
Back to top Go down
Febrica

Febrica

Vitals
Shift Type:
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: Where, oh where.   Where, oh where. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:16 pm

Moving the muzzle of my gun to her forehead I stared the one person I has rapidly growing to hate in the eye with all the fury in the world. "Do not," I said quite clearly so that the words would penetrate deep into her thick skull, "Do not get in my way again." Stooping I picked up her discarded weapon and yanked the chain coiled about her feet gathering it up in my free hand. I didn't break eye contact. "I will kill you."
This was enough. I didn't feel light fighting anymore. I didn't want to be here any longer. I'd had enough for the day. Taking my new souvenir with me and temporarily forgetting Felimay Saint I pushed my way through the crowd and left for the Inner City where I knew even a small part of my soul might be recovered. Vostal would know what to do. Somehow I wasn't too thrilled to think of his reaction when I told him Illya was dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where, oh where.   Where, oh where. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:26 pm

She was at his side in an instant. A flurry of questions circled her mind recklessly. Was he okay? was he breathing? How many times had he been hit? Why had he moved infront of her like that?! All at once Felimay wanted to hit and kiss him. He was such a foolish man! Pressing her hand over the more severe of his wounds the Euphoric lost herself in caring for him.
"Don't die," she whispered while touching her lips gently to his cooling cheek. "As long as you live nothing else matters!"
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: Where, oh where.   Where, oh where. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:29 pm

With a screech She dropped to her hands, A pool of blood growing beneath Her as she lowered her head, taking up an animalistic stance, her hands turning black as she faded into the shadows, dissapearing from site, leaving only the pool of black blood to mark her entrance into the area. "another day......"

As the last remnants of the girl faded into infinity It became apparent that in her display she had masked the recapture of her weapon, which simply seemed to have disappeared in a similar fashion to Amber.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where, oh where.   Where, oh where. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:31 am

Chronus walked with his wings resting behind him, gently blowing in the wind. He came upon the scene and saw the blood and violence take part with the slow realization dawning on him, the strikingly gorgeous lady apart from him. "Felimay?" He lowered his center of gravity and took off running. He manipulated his wings to make him zip through all the people crowding around. He spread his wings for a full stop right before he made it to her.

"Felimay! I've..." He trailed off for a moment, then saw his sister's face concentrated on the clad in white man on the floor bleeding. "I can air lift him..." I say shyly, hoping Felimay remembered his problem, or even him at all.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where, oh where.   Where, oh where. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:39 pm

She looked at him through a haze as if struggling to recall something very important to her. Then, dropping her head back to Elerin, Felimay applied strict pressure to the man's wounds and nodded to the Euphoric approaching her. "Help me please!" They had to get him back to Nightmares Win or he'd die for sure! Even with fragments still missing in the tangle of her mind, she recognized the man beside her and loved him wholeheartedly. Questions regarding his reappearance would have to wait. "Can we take him to the hotel?" Standing she glared at the remaining party. If she'd been a little stronger. A little more proactive...Maybe this wouldn't have happened to him. But if....
"If You hadn't been here," she growled to them. "If you'd just realized there is no difference between you all..." She curled her fists and for the first time felt true anger and hatred. "IS THE SIDE YOU'RE ON REALLY WORTH THIS DESTRUCTION?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where, oh where.   Where, oh where. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where, oh where.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinity Shift :: Outbounds :: Reminisce-
Jump to: