Infinity Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinity Shift

Not all of us are fighting just for fun...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SOLO: Negumi-Amber

Go down 
+2
Negumi Shiata
FATE
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FATE
Admin
Admin
FATE

SOLO: Negumi-Amber Empty
PostSubject: SOLO: Negumi-Amber   SOLO: Negumi-Amber EmptyTue May 26, 2009 4:34 pm

SOLO: Negumi-Amber Winmei

"I am your tournament host, Winmei. Before beginning the match please be sure to note the rules here: Rules and Match-up
This is a match between Negumi and Amber. It is a solo match and you will be using my personal weapon, the Phantasmal long sword. The winner of this match will continue on to challenge Epiphany.

Begin."
Back to top Go down
Negumi Shiata

Negumi Shiata

Vitals
Shift Type: Alter Shift
Infamy:
SOLO: Negumi-Amber Left_bar_bleue10/50SOLO: Negumi-Amber Empty_bar_bleue  (10/50)
AFFILIATION: Ritkist

PostSubject: Re: SOLO: Negumi-Amber   SOLO: Negumi-Amber EmptyTue May 26, 2009 7:34 pm

I blink at the cheerful patron to whom the labyrinth owes its creation. She is an odd figure and seems to radiate only the purest of light. Catching the ghostly blade that is tossed to us both I turn it over in my hand curiously. It is, sadly, nothing compared to my serpent but I can use it I suppose. For good measure I take off at the very hint of the woman's last syllable and am airborne in a matter of milliseconds. I gauge my opponent best from the air and make good notes on her frame, build, and hair length. This will be much easier than I suspected.
I touch ground at her back and slip my awkward blade quickly against her side, toying and testing the amount of pressure and cruelty it takes to deal significant damage with so simple a weapon. (4) Enjoying my time and free play I bless her throat with a kiss after sweeping the hair from her neck.
"Play with me," I whisper against the luscious cascade of her sweet-smelling hair. She is lovely and I can appreciate lovely things. Tangling my fingers in it and embracing her from behind I kick her feet out from under her and dip her into a romantic lean supported by only my hold. (3) For something so pretty I'm captivated and offended all at once. It occurs to me what a shame it will be to even attempt to destroy her.
My fingers turn wicked in her hair.
Dragging her back up by the roots embedded in her scalp I twirl her about and curl the length tightly ignoring her yelps. "How..." Heels sharpened just for her in more way than one I aim a foot at her back and kick her forward simultaneously arcing my blade up to cut the length. (6) (4) "BEAUTIFUL!"
Back to top Go down
FATE
Admin
Admin
FATE

PostSubject: Re: SOLO: Negumi-Amber   SOLO: Negumi-Amber EmptyTue May 26, 2009 7:34 pm

The member 'Negumi Shiata' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Attack Hit/Miss' :
SOLO: Negumi-Amber Diceat
Result : 7, 12, 7, 12
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Infamy:
SOLO: Negumi-Amber Left_bar_bleue40/50SOLO: Negumi-Amber Empty_bar_bleue  (40/50)
AFFILIATION: Sylus

PostSubject: Re: SOLO: Negumi-Amber   SOLO: Negumi-Amber EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:19 am

She watched the battle ground owner, almost breaking her expression of solidarity as the creature spoke. The weapon almost stopped in midair as the anticipation mounted, the pounding of her heart temporarily drowning out the woman's words. Finally after an eternity she felt the cool steel in her fingertips, her eyes darting up in response to the girl's quick movements. (hm. she seems a bit slow) she thought wondering to herself if the girl was just toying with her. As she allowed the dance to flow through her body her answer became apparent. yes.

"You bitch!" she silenced the groan in the back of her throat, not giving her opponent the pleasure of her agony. It was all too easy to allow her the illusion of control for the time being, catching her weight solely on her wrist After negumi finished her fun.

"you consider me so weak that u take pleasure in toying with me?" before the words could reach her eats the blue haired goddess was on her, flashing the blade at each shoulder(6)(6) before drawing her entire body back to bring the cutting edge to kiss her cheek (3) before seeming to almost disappear behind her wrapping the blade around her back to sheith the weapon at her side, tracing a thin line of crimson across the weapon's path finally finishing her assault by plunging it into it's new shiet
h:the tender flesh of her opponents thigh(6)

Last edited by Amber Wakefield on Wed May 27, 2009 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FATE
Admin
Admin
FATE

PostSubject: Re: SOLO: Negumi-Amber   SOLO: Negumi-Amber EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:19 am

The member 'Amber Wakefield' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Attack Hit/Miss' :
Result : 10, 12, 10, 11
Back to top Go down
Negumi Shiata

Negumi Shiata

Vitals
Infamy:
SOLO: Negumi-Amber Left_bar_bleue10/50SOLO: Negumi-Amber Empty_bar_bleue  (10/50)

PostSubject: Re: SOLO: Negumi-Amber   SOLO: Negumi-Amber EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:06 pm

I step back only to applaud the woman's talent in strike capabilities. It is a rare thing to find an opponent who can score such marvelous hits. I feel I owe her the good sportsmanship and brush my fingers through the red scoring my thigh and shoulders. A fine thing indeed. Touching my blade's tip to my heart I feel I can truly have fun with this now and curl my arms overhead and my feet twined between one another starting up a graceful twirl much like a dancer. I laugh and chuckle in my new form of mirth and tuck the sword against my hip spinning forward in a two touch move before flipping back (6, 5). Her throat looks too lovely--too unharmed. In a scant second I redirect my next course of action and throw my weight to the ground sliding forward between her heels and kicking up a slender leg to wrap about her thigh, bringing her down with me (5). The bits of her shed hair still knot in bits around my fingers, I reverse my mobility and straddle her fondly. Such eyes!
"I don't believe I ever got your name," I hiss sliding my sword between her breasts to threaten her every movement with the tip resting in the cradle of her collarbone. "Mine is," I flip the blade around strong hand and send it plunging just north of where my inner thigh presses against her ribs into the soft tissue separating the bowed bones ( 8 ) "Negumi."
Back to top Go down
FATE
Admin
Admin
FATE

PostSubject: Re: SOLO: Negumi-Amber   SOLO: Negumi-Amber EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:06 pm

'Attack Hit/Miss' :
Result : 12, 5, 10, 8
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Infamy:
SOLO: Negumi-Amber Left_bar_bleue40/50SOLO: Negumi-Amber Empty_bar_bleue  (40/50)

PostSubject: Re: SOLO: Negumi-Amber   SOLO: Negumi-Amber EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:33 pm

She almost smiled as she felt herself lose contact with the ground, lulled by her movements into another awkward stance. Each strike burned into her memory and the blood only seemed to heighten her senses to everything going on. She spun as her opponent removed the blade from her chest, wincing as the blade sliced her side open, the crimson flow staining her shorts to an almost solid red as the stream of life essence pooled at her feet. Her entire body burned white hot, every pore in her body pulsing with a paralyzing pain which only seemed to aid her body's movements.

"I'm...." her hands suddenly hit the earth, dulling her senses rapidly to the feelings that resonated from every fiber of her being, silencing the thoughts racing through her head, and allowing her natural instincts to feed her actions. Her muscles tensed suddenly, her forearms flexing as she propelled herself easily up to bring the tip of her blade across Negumi's face with more vigor then her previous strike. (6) Her left leg caught the ground, her momentum making her begin spinning as she dipped down to take the girl's legs out from under her(4) before burying the blade in her opponents stomach(8 ) and with a flick of her wrist marring the other side of her face to produce a large gash that oozed a beautiful pool of crimson to match her own ever growing puddle.(5)"amber. the demon of chance. Her heel stopped catching the toe of her other foot as a ballerina's would, perfectly paralleled with her now stationary foot, almost mockingly.

Last edited by Amber Wakefield on Thu May 28, 2009 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FATE
Admin
Admin
FATE

PostSubject: Re: SOLO: Negumi-Amber   SOLO: Negumi-Amber EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:33 pm

'Attack Hit/Miss' :
Result : 7, 4, 9, 5
Back to top Go down
Vostal

Vostal

Vitals
Infamy:
SOLO: Negumi-Amber Left_bar_bleue0/50SOLO: Negumi-Amber Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: SOLO: Negumi-Amber   SOLO: Negumi-Amber EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:26 am

Hey.

No good. I'm flagging this battle. There are edited posts here and there's no way that each and every hit is making a hit for the past 3. Either we're changing the rolls to Dit-mal where they will change every time you edit or you need to quit editing your posts.
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: SOLO: Negumi-Amber   SOLO: Negumi-Amber EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:47 am

((dont worry im not cheating. the first edit added a paragraph at the top of the post, and the second was because i did (8) and it did a smiley so i had to add a space so you she could see what number i put. i have more respect for my talent then that))
Back to top Go down
Faust

Faust

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: SOLO: Negumi-Amber   SOLO: Negumi-Amber EmptyFri May 29, 2009 4:25 pm

( I think it was a generalized statement.)
Back to top Go down
Diemos

Diemos

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: SOLO: Negumi-Amber   SOLO: Negumi-Amber EmptyFri May 29, 2009 9:01 pm

(( Hardly generalized if Amber was the only one to edit their post. ))
Back to top Go down
Negumi Shiata

Negumi Shiata

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: SOLO: Negumi-Amber   SOLO: Negumi-Amber EmptySun May 31, 2009 5:28 pm

I am not a kind person to be taunted and grin at the damage inflicted only because it brings my opponent well within range of my vindictive appetite. I slap a hand over the more severe of my wounds and flick my leg up, hooking her neck in the cradle of the back of my knee and dragging her forward flip my weight, slamming her down to the ground and pinning her with my outstretched leg. (7) For something that dances about the field of battle I assume that the best affliction is to slide off those pretty, pretty legs! Sneering I spiral myself up into a swaying stand and flick the tip of the standard weapon down to make two point incisions around her knee caps. (4,4). "Things that dance are more susceptible to self injury," I murmur before running the blade straight through her left ankle and skipping back, abandoning the weapon as my main mode of damage. (7)
Back to top Go down
Vostal

Vostal

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: SOLO: Negumi-Amber   SOLO: Negumi-Amber EmptySun May 31, 2009 5:28 pm

'Attack Hit/Miss' :
Result : 9, 10, 2, 9
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: SOLO: Negumi-Amber   SOLO: Negumi-Amber EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:03 am

this was bad. she could feel the burning in her knee, as well as a throbbing in her back and ankle, and it was becoming all too apparent that she would not be able to use that leg. Her fingers slipped beneath her shirt, drawing the small blade fragment that had been hidden for so long as a single tear slipped past her eye lashes. was she....crying? no. Strong hands pushed off, catching her weight on her good leg as she stood tall, even if only to defy her opponent's sense of accomplishment at trying to lame her. The sorrow left her eyes as she forced her emotions farther down into the pit of her stomach, putting pressure on her lamed leg only to feel it buckle.

"for someone who gives of an air of fun, you don't seem to play nice at all. But i must tell you, you lost the fight the second you broke your confidence. this battle.....is mine." The image of her comrade Diemos flashed through her mind for a moment as she took in everything around her, every sound was magnified ten fold as she let the strength of her own resolve flow through her being. Dropping down to all fores she almost seemed to disappear, showing once again a glimpse into her true strength. she spun around her opponent, pushing off on her hands to flash her bad leg out at negumi's shins to shatter her left as she swept the girl ( 6) wincing only slightly as she blocked out the horrible pain, performing almost as a break dancer propelling herself up on her hands to float through the air, bringing the tip of her blade across the tender flesh of her victim's neck, trusting in at the last moment to pierce her wind pipe (5) barely leaving a tiny trail of beautiful red paint across the canvas of her body to mark the beginning of her strike, proving how precise her swordsmanship could be before dropping the weapon back down across her right shoulder, curving the strike to open the joint enough to lame that arm,(7) before finishing with a smile, cradling her landing on her left hand to continue her momentum and trace the joint connecting her foot to the shin of her good leg, ensuring the girl's movements to be similar to the struggled modification of her natural style.(5)

"thank you." she spoke as she vaulted backwards, in a series of round offs barely catching her back leg, which collapsed a short distance away from her opponent, dropping her to the ground for a moment. "i suppose one good lame deserves another?"
Back to top Go down
Vostal

Vostal

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: SOLO: Negumi-Amber   SOLO: Negumi-Amber EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:03 am

'Attack Hit/Miss' :
Result : 11, 12, 3, 5
Back to top Go down
FATE
Admin
Admin
FATE

PostSubject: Re: SOLO: Negumi-Amber   SOLO: Negumi-Amber EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 5:01 pm

BATTLE CAUTION: During your fight the Winmei was infiltrated. A deity has been awakened. Because you were present in the battle ground when this occurred please be cautioned: the magic supports maintaining the battle regulations have been shattered. Abilities-spells-summons have been unlocked due to the disturbance.

A hymn rings out through your battleground +5 to all enemy and ally rolls; All Euphorics return to their Eurial.
Winmei is collapsing -5 to total post number permitted.

Flee or continue your battle.
Back to top Go down
Negumi Shiata

Negumi Shiata

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: SOLO: Negumi-Amber   SOLO: Negumi-Amber EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 5:25 pm

Something is not right.
I keep my eyes trained to Amber though I know that I cannot convey the sudden feeling of terror that overwhelms me. This is...
"No," I whisper.
I rise to my feet and struggle against the onslaught of pain. "I FORFEIT!" My declaration hurts my pride but I know not to trade good sense for ego and drop my weapon mustering the strength I can to turn heel and run. It does indeed appear to be a retreat but my mind is more focused on escaping deeper into the Winmei, not out of it. I pause beside the Saint Winmei herself to receive a blessing of healing.
There is...
A sound.....
Music?
My pulse quickens. "The hymn..."
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: SOLO: Negumi-Amber   SOLO: Negumi-Amber EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 6:39 pm

She allowed the laughter within her to ring out, her focused expression turning to glee at the declaration. "i won...." As the aura enveloped her body, healing her wounds she stood, testing weight on her bad leg to ensure a full healing.

SHe heard the whispers, sensing something to not quite be right and turned her eyes to her previous oponent. "you faught well...... allow my to assist you in getting the hell away from whatever is about to happen."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOLO: Negumi-Amber   SOLO: Negumi-Amber Empty

Back to top Go down

SOLO: Negumi-Amber
Page 1 of 1