Infinity Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinity Shift

Not all of us are fighting just for fun...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The time for training is nigh.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The time for training is nigh. Empty
PostSubject: The time for training is nigh.   The time for training is nigh. EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:32 pm

Chronus stood in the middle of the arena. "My new assistant should be accompanying me soon," He thinks to himself. He then waves his hand in an intricate pattern, creating two basic Phantasmal short swords stuck in the ground. He picks one up and tests it's weight, going through simple forms. After making himself comfortable with it, he waits patiently for his partner to show.
Back to top Go down

Vitals
Shift Type: Alter Shift
Infamy:
The time for training is nigh. Left_bar_bleue0/50The time for training is nigh. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)
AFFILIATION: Ritkist

PostSubject: Re: The time for training is nigh.   The time for training is nigh. EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:56 pm

"Are you my...." Atticus said in a state of aww as he aproached the angelic looking being before him. Atticus took a bow as he yanked the short sword out of the ground. "Lets begin" Atticus said as he took a relaxed looking stance throwing his coat to the ground.

"I guess i'll go first " Atticus said chraging in with a thrust aimed for the right shoulder(8) followed by a graceful spinning slash cutting upward across the chest(5) followed by another slash downward aimed at the right shoulder neck area(6) and ending his combo with a thrust aimed directly towards the center of the torso(9).

Atticus then immediatly lunges back to his original position taking his fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
FATE
Admin
Admin
FATE

PostSubject: Re: The time for training is nigh.   The time for training is nigh. EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:56 pm

The member 'Atticus White' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Attack Hit/Miss' :
The time for training is nigh. Diceat
Result : 3, 5, 6, 1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The time for training is nigh.   The time for training is nigh. EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:12 pm

Chronus back hands the first thrust lazily deflecting the flat of the training blade. He brings his sword up to block the other training sword's attack and unexpectantly, with his other arm still in the air, takes a direct hit to his fore arm. The adrenaline began to run and the lust for blood barely kept in check. Chronus barely even noticed the last thrust.

"I thought you said you were incapable of close combat?" Chronus charged into Atticus's saftey range, and went for an Open thunder palm into his left shoulder(6), and then began to walk the circle to his left side, slashing up to his elbow(5). Chronus then spun his blade low aiming for Atticus' ham strings(7), and then kicked at the back of his knees(7).

Last edited by Chronus on Mon May 25, 2009 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FATE
Admin
Admin
FATE

PostSubject: Re: The time for training is nigh.   The time for training is nigh. EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:12 pm

The member 'Chronus' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Cast Magic' :
The time for training is nigh. Dicemag
#1 Result : 1

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack Hit/Miss' :
#2 Result : 2, 12, 5
Back to top Go down

Vitals
Infamy:
The time for training is nigh. Left_bar_bleue0/50The time for training is nigh. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: The time for training is nigh.   The time for training is nigh. EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:32 pm

Atticus dropped to his knees as the training blade smacked into his hamstring. He quickly spun around with the momentum of dropping to his knee and aimed a slash going up the Chronus's torso(4). Atticus immediatly forced himself onto one leg.

"Damn that really hurt" Atticus forced out along with a smile , as he streched his leg out trying to get it to work again. Still balancing on one leg Atticus slashed downward at Chronus's left shoulder across the torso(5), using the momentum from downward slash Atticus spun around with a backhand aimed towards his face(4). Ending his combo Atticus jumped back till he put a good twenty feet between himself and Chronus.
Back to top Go down
FATE
Admin
Admin
FATE

PostSubject: Re: The time for training is nigh.   The time for training is nigh. EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:32 pm

'Attack Hit/Miss' :
Result : 10, 2, 7
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The time for training is nigh.   The time for training is nigh. EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:41 pm

Chronus felt the practice sword grind it's way up his hip to his shoulder. He sucked in a deep breath replacing the air that escaped from him with the initial hit. Chronus deflected the second sword hit easily, and then felt the sudden sting of a back hand. Chronus's head turned unwillingly with the force of the blow, and he then spat out some blood.

Chronus grinned a bloody grin, and watched his partner humiliate himself by hopping away. Chronus threw his sword at the retreating figures remaining knee(7), and charged in behind it stepping in with a palm thrust to Atticus's chin and then to his chest.(6,6)

Last edited by Chronus on Mon May 25, 2009 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The time for training is nigh.   The time for training is nigh. EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:42 pm

((Crap, forgot to make the rolls.))
Back to top Go down
FATE
Admin
Admin
FATE

PostSubject: Re: The time for training is nigh.   The time for training is nigh. EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:42 pm

'Attack Hit/Miss' :
Result : 2, 8, 5
Back to top Go down

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: The time for training is nigh.   The time for training is nigh. EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:30 pm

As the strike to Atticus's face connected he fell back and hit the ground. Blood began to slowly pour from his mouth. Out of reflex Atticus threw a swift kick towards Chronus's genitals(4) and quickly slashed at his face aiming for his jaw bone(7).

Atticus rolled back and forced himself up. Slowly letting his leg touch the ground slowly put pressure on it. "I have to keep fighting" Atticus thought to himself as he lunged towards Chronus thrusting at his heart (8), quickly Atticus used his other hand and palm thrusted towards Chronus's throat(5).

Atticus began limping away as swiftly as he could picking up Chronus's training blade he took his battle stance smiling.
Back to top Go down
FATE
Admin
Admin
FATE

PostSubject: Re: The time for training is nigh.   The time for training is nigh. EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:30 pm

'Attack Hit/Miss' :
Result : 12, 6, 12, 10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The time for training is nigh.   The time for training is nigh. EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:39 pm

Chronus did not remember how it happened, He just realized that he was pissed.

"Dishonorable..." Chronus managed through clenched teeth. He would not allow himself to lose control. He would fight it. He would...

Fail miserably. Chronus let all the anger well up to ignore the pain in his loins and body. He ran up with a repetitive number of stunning thunder palm strikes to Atticus's face and torso, enraged.(4,4,4,4)
Back to top Go down
FATE
Admin
Admin
FATE

PostSubject: Re: The time for training is nigh.   The time for training is nigh. EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:39 pm

'Cast Magic' :
The time for training is nigh. Dicemag
Result : 4, 3, 4, 1
Back to top Go down

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: The time for training is nigh.   The time for training is nigh. EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:55 pm

As two of Chronus's palm strikes connected Atticus let out a scream of pure agony. "Fuck you!" Atticus screamed as he dropped to the ground twitching from the electricity pulsing through his entire being.

Atticus struggled to get to his knees. Atticus breathed in and out frantically trying to get a grasp of what just happened and what to do from here. Atticus held his hand over his chest. His heart seemed to beat harder than ever before. Atticus's hand twitched as his hand motioned for his guns. "No!" he shouted im not gonna use them.

Atticus took a defensive looking stance as he dropped his blades and struggled to keep his balance on his knees. " Im.....not ....going....to ....QUIT!" he shouted spitting out blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The time for training is nigh.   The time for training is nigh. EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:11 am

Chronus snapped back to reality. "I quit." He said dispelling the illusion practice swords. He picked up Atticus and set him down on a bench off to the side. "I apologize, using that technique is second nature to me. I have not felt that type of anger in a long time, finally, some one was able to make my blood boil, and luckily, it is a friend." Chronus says and pats Atticus on his chest as he rests.

Last edited by Chronus on Tue May 26, 2009 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: The time for training is nigh.   The time for training is nigh. EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:10 am

"Note to self , don't piss you off" Atticus said as he rested on the bench regaining his strength.

"I'll never beat him....I need to work harder" Atticus thought to himself as he took a deep breath and forced himself to stand up. "So whats next" Atticus asked forcing a small smile and bowing in respect for his euphoric.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The time for training is nigh.   The time for training is nigh. EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:46 pm

Chronus shrugged at hearing the comments. "Well, We cannot participate in the tournament as we wished, but hopefully, there will be another at some other point in time. The participation of that one will be our priority."

Chronus stood up and stretched slowly, portions of his body beginning to get a little more sore by the second from the adrenaline wearing off.

"I hear some rucus in the training area next to us, would you like to go observe?" Chronus asks kindly.
Back to top Go down

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: The time for training is nigh.   The time for training is nigh. EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:57 pm

Atticus brushed the dust off of himself and stood beside Chronus. "Ready when you are boss" Atticus stated smiling through the pain.

Atticus's body felt as if it weighed a ton , his lungs felt if they were going to explode. Atticus's thoughts drifted trying to take his mind off his physical pain.

"Close sombat sucks" Atticus thought to himself as he looked down at his guns , dusting one of them off he then put his hands in his pocket tryed to relax a bit. "So what do you think's going on over there?" he asked in a curious tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The time for training is nigh.   The time for training is nigh. EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:58 pm

"I think, It is something we should observe, because knowledge of how to counteract it may be of import." Chronus states, punctually and short. He begins to walk through the arena, and through the small opening in the side to the other arena...
Back to top Go down

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: The time for training is nigh.   The time for training is nigh. EmptyFri May 29, 2009 4:02 pm

Atticus began walking behind Chronus , sticking to his euphoric Atticus tried to make slight conversation. "Would you really need to counter act anything....with a palm strike that you could srush anything in your path" Atticus chuckled relizing he sounded like a child. "Those were the days" Atticus thought to himself as he drifted into thought. Atticus closed his eyes reliving his childhood for a breif second before accidently bumping into Chronus. " Oh im sorry" Atticus said eargerly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The time for training is nigh.   The time for training is nigh. EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:37 pm

Chronus sees the other before he feels him bump into his back. "Arrogance is not a virtue. Just because I am stronger then you in close combat, does not mean there are not stronger then I." Chronus states as he looks around and he begins getting a feeling that he should not be in the area. "You know something, White? I think we should go."

Chronus could see the magical effect from Diem where he was at. It jogged a memory cell of rumors. "I think, that we should venture elsewhere. Since the Requiem ball is occurring, I will be there. Probably in the Rafters, like every year." Chronus says shrugging, and walking the other direction now, in the direction of the Ball. "Catch you later, Atticus White." Chronus states waving a hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The time for training is nigh.   The time for training is nigh. Empty

Back to top Go down

The time for training is nigh.
Page 1 of 1