Infinity Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinity Shift

Not all of us are fighting just for fun...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blackout!--Diem unlocked

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dayea

Dayea

Blackout!--Diem unlocked - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackout!--Diem unlocked   Blackout!--Diem unlocked - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:28 pm

Quin took the hit with a wide smirk enjoying the thrill of battle. It was his partner that he held most concern for. His right shoulder flecked with a bit of red before sealing up on its own. Rubbing off the stain to clean up the fully healed skin below he tucked his lower lip in and wondered how long before he could wash that out from the material.
Skipping the distance between him and Epiphany he touched hit feet upon the ground maybe twice in the 20ft length and removed another safety pin from his shoulder and ear, ramming them into the ground as he went as markers. Quin smiled to himself and removed two more, flicking them playfully at the man who had joined into their game and the skittish little female acting as his partner. (5) (5) "Almost almost!" Grabbing the small hand of his own assistant he whipped her around to gain momentum and flung her into the air, catching her modified sword and using it as both a harpoon and a moving platform to aid in her landing as he hurled it towards the tricky little woman who clearly wasn't aware that this was only a practice round (7)
Back to top Go down
FATE
Admin
Admin
FATE

PostSubject: Re: Blackout!--Diem unlocked   Blackout!--Diem unlocked - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:28 pm

The member 'Quin' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Attack Hit/Miss' :
Blackout!--Diem unlocked - Page 2 Diceat
Result : 9, 8, 5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blackout!--Diem unlocked   Blackout!--Diem unlocked - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:41 pm

Jesus Christ he is strong! I think as I find myself blasted into the air with the help of him. I do a front flip for extra momentum going down, and bring my foot down as an axe kick to Amber's head(8).

"Ack!" I realize I have more momentum then required and I end up landing further away from Amber and Pasquale then intended, but miraculously, I land ontop of Deathika. My confidence regained, I tuck my foot under Deathika's hilt and tilt it up, also grabbing onto the weapon so I don't launch myself any further. I come to a brain wracking full stop and am facing Amber ontop of my weapon. I step off and draw Deathika as if it were nothing, my indolent muscles finally comming online. I bring Deathika in front of me, and smirk.

"Come on."
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Shift Type: Alter Shift
Infamy:
Blackout!--Diem unlocked - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/50Blackout!--Diem unlocked - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/50)
AFFILIATION: Sylus

PostSubject: Re: Blackout!--Diem unlocked   Blackout!--Diem unlocked - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:57 pm

"that was a mistake." She saw the weapon hurl towards her. Calm eyes scanned the battle field until the final second, marked by a twinge in her side as the weapon cut the side of her cloak, and spinning on her back heel once again she caught the weapon in the length of chain, easily removing the shackle across her left wrist and catching the claps across the hilt of the practice weapon. by a force unknown to the onlookers the shackles seemed to shrink until metal met metal, the blade catching inches from the ground to spin with her, flying out to strike at epiphany in a stabbing motion, the tip of the weapon breaking through the air aimed at her shoulder.(7)

As she awaited the familiar tug of her chain pulling taunt she slid the other shackle off, hooking her own sword to it and swinging the blade above her head.
Back to top Go down
FATE
Admin
Admin
FATE

PostSubject: Re: Blackout!--Diem unlocked   Blackout!--Diem unlocked - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:57 pm

The member 'Amber Wakefield' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Attack Hit/Miss' :
Result : 11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blackout!--Diem unlocked   Blackout!--Diem unlocked - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:33 pm

((Ohh my god your so lucky that Illusion is on Deathika right now.))

When the blade was yanked out of my hands, I brought my guard up, a little annoyed at what this woman just accomplished. Then surprised even further that the blade was launched towards my shoulder. I felt the dulled edge of the illusioned blade slam into my left shoulder, and the arena reverberated with a loud popping noise.

"Fuck!" I shout as my shoulder was wretched out of place, and deeply bruised. The pain should have stopped me, I think back, but the adrenaline and the anger welling inside me made me ignore it. I run forward and grab Deathika from the air with my right hand, and launch a massive flurry of blows into both Amber's face(7,7) and knees(7,7).
Back to top Go down
FATE
Admin
Admin
FATE

PostSubject: Re: Blackout!--Diem unlocked   Blackout!--Diem unlocked - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:33 pm

The member 'Epiphany' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Attack Hit/Miss' :
#1 Result : 5, 6

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack Hit/Miss' :
#2 Result : 4, 9
Back to top Go down
Dayea

Dayea

PostSubject: Re: Blackout!--Diem unlocked   Blackout!--Diem unlocked - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:25 pm

Even though he admired the girls' spirit it was time to put an end to the training session and Quin giggled flicking out the last two safety pin markers. By now he'd let loose 5 of the small metal pins and each of them were seemingly randomly scattered about the field. Laughing he jumped back and shot both his hands into the air throwing his head back and closing his eyes as if to enjoy the shower of coming a rainstorm.
"Hey," he said quietly, opening one eye and tilting his head every so slightly to look at his companion. "Come to me and cover your eyes."

Auto ability triggered: BLACKOUT: -8 to all enemy and ally rolls for 2 posts, zero damage to both sides, No vision.

The instant he was sure his partner was safe and at his side, Quin unleashed every ounce of magic left to him with his current energy. The entire field seared a blinding white overwhelming each individual on the grounds. When it subsided only pitch black remained as though the world had simply ceased. It didn't usually occur to anyone that the child was capable of producing a barrier of magic that ate light and consumed the vision of his opponents granting him a rare opportunity.

MATERIALIZING WEAPON
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackout!--Diem unlocked   Blackout!--Diem unlocked - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blackout!--Diem unlocked
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinity Shift :: Outbounds :: Reminisce-
Jump to: