Infinity Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinity Shift

Not all of us are fighting just for fun...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blackout!--Diem unlocked

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dayea

Dayea

Blackout!--Diem unlocked Empty
PostSubject: Blackout!--Diem unlocked   Blackout!--Diem unlocked EmptyMon May 25, 2009 12:35 am

He grinned and stepped out onto the field. It was bigger than he remembered wow imagine that. Since escaping from the prison it was a big thing for him to be out and about in broad daylight. Quin sighed and stomped on the ground raising a forest of upheaval earth to serve as target practice.
He cocked his head to one side to get a glimpse of the woman coming up at his flank. "You ready for this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blackout!--Diem unlocked   Blackout!--Diem unlocked EmptyMon May 25, 2009 12:44 am

"Any time you are." I state to Quin. Interesting how this turned out, a prison escapee, and me working together. Well, practicing really, but ohh well.

I pop the latches on Deathika, and draw it easily. I run full tilt towards the target bringing it at a side swipe first(6), then nimbly bringing it over my head and down at an angle, then go into a flurry of blows that ends with a thrust(5,5,5,5,8)

I wipe the dust from my forehead and step back to look at it, warm up done regardless.
Back to top Go down
FATE
Admin
Admin
FATE

PostSubject: Re: Blackout!--Diem unlocked   Blackout!--Diem unlocked EmptyMon May 25, 2009 12:44 am

The member ''Epiphany'' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 ''Attack Hit/Miss'' :
Blackout!--Diem unlocked Diceat
#1 Result : 12

--------------------------------

#2 ''Attack Hit/Miss'' :
#2 Result : 7

#3 ''Attack Hit/Miss'' :
#3 Result : 9

#4 ''Attack Hit/Miss'' :
#4 Result : 3

#5 ''Attack Hit/Miss'' :
#5 Result : 3

#6 ''Attack Hit/Miss'' :
#6 Result : 8
Back to top Go down
Dayea

Dayea

PostSubject: Re: Blackout!--Diem unlocked   Blackout!--Diem unlocked EmptyMon May 25, 2009 12:48 am

Taking each movement in stride, he jumps through the aftershock of each of his partner's blows and with skilled timing puts himself in the shockwaves of the final one just in time to follow through with a powerful roundhouse.(7) Leaving no chance for a second opening he steps up onto the woman's blade and flips his small but sturdy body over itself drilling a foot straight down onto the head of the pillar. (5)
Back to top Go down
FATE
Admin
Admin
FATE

PostSubject: Re: Blackout!--Diem unlocked   Blackout!--Diem unlocked EmptyMon May 25, 2009 12:48 am

The member ''Quin'' has done the following action : Dices roll

''Attack Hit/Miss'' :
Result : 8, 10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blackout!--Diem unlocked   Blackout!--Diem unlocked EmptyMon May 25, 2009 12:57 am

Somewhat observing and learning his movements, I ponder what to do next in mere milliseconds.

As he was going down for his landing, I spun around for another side attack(5), avoiding a chaotic landing for Quin. Then with the first spin attack, I drag my blade(9) across the front of the practice tool, imitating drawing it's attention to keep it on me so Quin can sneak something in.

Last edited by Epiphany on Mon May 25, 2009 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammer)
Back to top Go down
FATE
Admin
Admin
FATE

PostSubject: Re: Blackout!--Diem unlocked   Blackout!--Diem unlocked EmptyMon May 25, 2009 12:57 am

''Attack Hit/Miss'' :
Result : 3, 7
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Shift Type: Alter Shift
Infamy:
Blackout!--Diem unlocked Left_bar_bleue40/50Blackout!--Diem unlocked Empty_bar_bleue  (40/50)
AFFILIATION: Sylus

PostSubject: Re: Blackout!--Diem unlocked   Blackout!--Diem unlocked EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:01 am

A light rain dusted the battle field, darkening the sky momentarily as amber made her entrance into the zone. A pool of water slowly built up, stretching out to span a few feet wide and shimmering with the gaze of the girl looking through the portal on the other side.

Slowly she reached through the gateway, her image seeming to raise from the water collecting on the ground, a single hand slipping from the pool to take grip of the ground below, pushing off to pull herself up. As she slipped from the looking glass, aqua blue eyes switched from one opponent to the other, a stream of water flowing easily down her face, plastering her now deep blue full length bangs across her cheeks to dislodge from her skin as they met her chin, falling down to stop a short distance from her breasts. Toned legs seemed to flow from the pool of water with the same fluidity as the line of rain sliding across her face, and as her feet touched the ground the water dissipated, revealing a once again blue sky, the only remnants of her conjured storm dripping from her cheek as she addressed the two. "ready?"
Back to top Go down
Dayea

Dayea

PostSubject: Re: Blackout!--Diem unlocked   Blackout!--Diem unlocked EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:02 am

He enjoyed his partner's consideration for tact even in a practice arena and used her blade as a quick stop landing. Was it time to draw on Diem? No. He'd save his beloved tool for a live opponent, never knowing who might be watching their charade of a battle.
Making his solid landing behind her the runt took up her hands as they held her blade and sparked the weapon with his element sending a blaze of furiously white flame running down its length before leading her into a swift and blinding attack against the dummy target. (4) (M6)
Back to top Go down
FATE
Admin
Admin
FATE

PostSubject: Re: Blackout!--Diem unlocked   Blackout!--Diem unlocked EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:02 am

#1 ''Attack Hit/Miss'' :
#1 Result : 1

#2 ''Cast Magic'' :
Blackout!--Diem unlocked Dicemag
#2 Result : 6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blackout!--Diem unlocked   Blackout!--Diem unlocked EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:14 am

My eyebrow goes up in recognition of the magic my partner just used, but he and I both know it will prove to be worthless in the tournament.

"Ohh my, Look at what we have here. An Amber." I said grinning, diverting my attention from the dummy to the girl that appeared. "Would you like to spar?" I said thinking, a live target can get fun. At least it responds when you slash its gut and sometimes, its head.
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Infamy:
Blackout!--Diem unlocked Left_bar_bleue40/50Blackout!--Diem unlocked Empty_bar_bleue  (40/50)

PostSubject: Re: Blackout!--Diem unlocked   Blackout!--Diem unlocked EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:19 am

Without answering she knelt down to tug at the trail of water across the ground, pulling from the moisture her lover's trademarked domia scythe. Spinning on her back foot she set the blade in motion, the jingle of her chains filling the battle field until the weapon caught slashing out at epiphany's body, only to have the weapon disappear as an angelic voice filled her head.

~use of trademarked weapons is strictly prohibited when training for tournaments.~ She felt the weight shift under her fingers as the scythe transformed into a plain nomida short sword.

"this is bull shit."
Back to top Go down
Dayea

Dayea

PostSubject: Re: Blackout!--Diem unlocked   Blackout!--Diem unlocked EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:22 am

Quin watched in amusement while their new meat shield toyed around with treads of magic and was happily entertained to find that it was another woman warrior. The world certainly had changed since his day. He chuckles and lets go of his partner's hands. Maybe he can use Diem afterall.
"HEY!" he calls cupping his hands around his mouth to project his youthful voice. "WANNA SPAR?!"
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: Blackout!--Diem unlocked   Blackout!--Diem unlocked EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:25 am

"i suppose, once my saving grace appears. though id perfer the term murder....." Her eyes were filled with a fire, a demonic intent, that pulsed through the arena able to fill even the strongest warriors with true terror. She knew her purpose, that one thing that kept her alive after the loss of her love.......To kill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blackout!--Diem unlocked   Blackout!--Diem unlocked EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:29 am

So my mind slipped a little when he held my hands. No biggy. I breath in deep and breath out slowly calming myself. No need to show off unless it works... Which it seems to be. Why hadn't Deathika been affected... Ohh yea, it has a soul. Whoops.

"Quin, should I go ahead and see if they have any practice swords for this? I'm not sure how to summon a Phantom sword still." I say looking down to Deathika.
Back to top Go down
Trace Flamedance

Trace Flamedance

Vitals
Infamy:
Blackout!--Diem unlocked Left_bar_bleue0/50Blackout!--Diem unlocked Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Blackout!--Diem unlocked   Blackout!--Diem unlocked EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:33 am

Pasquale had a burning feeling in the pit of his stomach that he needed to be there. Right there. Right now. The long flowing locks of red hair pulsed back and forth on his back as he sprinted full force towards the area, flipping through the air, and preparing his staff to land square on the loose dirt that made up the floor of the fighting grounds.

As he landed, he lifted his head up slowly, making sure to make eye contact with everyone in the arena. Especially Amber. She seemed familiar to him, but he couldn't remember why. He just had a feeling that he had to fight by her side. Such an impulse was not like Pasquale, or so he seemed to think. After all, how does someone with amnesia remember what they're like, right?

He flipped his staff in the air, as both swords glided from each tip and landed gracefully in each palm as he planted them crossways in the dirt. "I'm here.... Now where's the party"
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: Blackout!--Diem unlocked   Blackout!--Diem unlocked EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:38 am

He reminded her so much of....him. Trace..... Her eyes seemed to almost glaze over as memories flooded her consciousness, only to be dispelled as she remembered her need to fight. "so i suppose this arena auto summons these shitty swords...... " She reached beneath her cloak to pull a set of shackles from the bag at her side, fixing the restrictive devices onto her wrists with an evil smile.

"much better. this damned thing was too light." The chains almost sprang to life speaking their dismay to the mage at having to be used. She dispelled the metalic ringing as simple background noise and turned her hands in a slow circle, the chain length resting on the ground kicking up dust as it moved. "ready?"
Back to top Go down
Dayea

Dayea

PostSubject: Re: Blackout!--Diem unlocked   Blackout!--Diem unlocked EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:51 am

He blinked at her and sort of smiled warmly at her humility. She was starting to grow on him and so he chose not to ridicule her the way her normally would have. Rather than doing things the hard way he dropped to a knee and flicked the blade of her weapon sending a simple writhe of illusion magic across the steel and reconfiguring it for a limited time into one of the weak, zero attribute blades that the Phantasmal would use. Turning back to their guest he shrugged and just for the hell of it slipped one of the safety pins from his ear and flicked it at the woman. (3)
Back to top Go down
FATE
Admin
Admin
FATE

PostSubject: Re: Blackout!--Diem unlocked   Blackout!--Diem unlocked EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:51 am

''Attack Hit/Miss'' :
Result : 10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blackout!--Diem unlocked   Blackout!--Diem unlocked EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:22 am

Testing its weight, a bit heavier then normal and would need to be used two handed, taking her mind off of the ever helpful Quin. "Thanks Quin, it will take a second to get used to Deathika like this again..." I state, remembering before I made the pact with Deathika's soul, the power of the blade still thrumming in my hands, letting me know it was still alive, and keeping a portion of its weight, its core, outside of the current dimension so it was still usable, just like a regular broad sword's weight at this point.

Before the memory completed, the safety pin was launched. On reflex, I launched myself after it. Running keeping my blade to the side, I poised it forward like a snake, then I thrust(7) it into Amber and jump into the air. "Fuck!" I bellow un-lady like as I twist in the air, which seems so unnatural and barely landed behind amber, bringing down the Illusion Deathika to Ambers head(5). Then I spin gripping Deathika two handed into Amber's back(7). When my spin was completed, I was actually back in front of Amber, leaving my form open for Quin to interlope.
Back to top Go down
FATE
Admin
Admin
FATE

PostSubject: Re: Blackout!--Diem unlocked   Blackout!--Diem unlocked EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:22 am

''Attack Hit/Miss'' :
Result : 9, 6, 2
Back to top Go down
Trace Flamedance

Trace Flamedance

Vitals
Infamy:
Blackout!--Diem unlocked Left_bar_bleue0/50Blackout!--Diem unlocked Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Blackout!--Diem unlocked   Blackout!--Diem unlocked EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:38 am

Pasquale lunged full force towards Epiphany as he came outright with brute force, swinging his sword toward her midsection, with a "Whoosh" through the air as he threw himself infront of Amber. (7)

He looked at Quin in astonishment after seeing the brute force he bestowed with just a safety pin. "Amber..." he said, not really knowing why he knew her name. He darted toward Quin with such resiliency that he had almost lost his footing. He jumped into the air with great forced and sliced his sword straight down with the heart and soul of a true warrior (7) "Come on baby, come on....." He said, hoping for the best
Back to top Go down
FATE
Admin
Admin
FATE

PostSubject: Re: Blackout!--Diem unlocked   Blackout!--Diem unlocked EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:38 am

The member ''Pasquale Nightengale'' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 ''Attack Hit/Miss'' :
#1 Result : 2

#2 ''Attack Hit/Miss'' :
#2 Result : 7
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: Blackout!--Diem unlocked   Blackout!--Diem unlocked EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:46 am

She watched the twin attacks, reveling in the light twinge of pain as a line of blood sparked to life, a brilliant crimson against the pale white of her skin. The second strike woke her senses to the joys of battle, her body pumped with enough adrenaline to dodge the last two strikes, though pasquale's entrance protected her. Instead she used the extra energy to drop down, catching her left wrist on the ground to push off, vaulting over her companion to strike downward at her opponent, two quick jabs aimed at the ball joint of each of his shoulders(6)(6) and the final strike flashing over her head to sweep down trying to lop off her former aly's head(12)
Back to top Go down
FATE
Admin
Admin
FATE

PostSubject: Re: Blackout!--Diem unlocked   Blackout!--Diem unlocked EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:46 am

The member ''Amber Wakefield'' has done the following action : Dices roll

''Attack Hit/Miss'' :
Result : 4, 8, 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackout!--Diem unlocked   Blackout!--Diem unlocked Empty

Back to top Go down

Blackout!--Diem unlocked
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum