Infinity Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinity Shift

Not all of us are fighting just for fun...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Phantasmal Ball

Go down 
+2
Vostal
Negumi Shiata
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Phantasmal Ball - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Phantasmal Ball   The Phantasmal Ball - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:12 am

I turned around upon hearing a familiar voice, even with my battle trained reflexes, this person was still quicker then I at moments. I snagged me by my arm and I saw what he mentioned. My Jaw dropped and my face was priceless for a moment, then became slightly flushed after a bit. "You came back?" I said without thinking seeming like a young innocent girl, then stepped into him and hugged him, easily avoiding his chin with my forehead, even with the platform boots on.

I stood there hugging him, waiting for him to say something.
Back to top Go down
Dayea

Dayea

PostSubject: Re: The Phantasmal Ball   The Phantasmal Ball - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:16 am

He blinked over the top of her head and chuckled before returning the embrace. Was it okay to touch her? The runt looked around gingerly for people who might protest and after finding none reluctantly pulled away and dipped clumsily forward into the best formal bow he could manage. It wasn't exactly pretty. "You'll dance with me won't you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Phantasmal Ball   The Phantasmal Ball - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:22 am

A smile was difficult to must in it's own right. Words? My brain was boggled for the moment. I've never been in this kind of situation before, Stab him? Or... dance? Deathika is at home, so a dance it is. "I will if you'll allow it kind sir." I say lowering a tiny bit giving a curtsy that looked extremely unnatural for me.

Then, I take it on myself and step to him, and to the arm that he held at his stomach during the bow, I deftly slip my hand into the crook of his arm, and let him lead us to the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
Negumi Shiata

Negumi Shiata

Vitals
Shift Type: Alter Shift
Infamy:
The Phantasmal Ball - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/50The Phantasmal Ball - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/50)
AFFILIATION: Ritkist

PostSubject: Re: The Phantasmal Ball   The Phantasmal Ball - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:17 pm

I frown because it is indeed the child. Though I stare at him from a distance for a long while I cannot not see any forms of aging. Could this be the effect of Nema's cold blessing? I divert my eyes before the temptation to cause violence overwhelms me and catch the eye of another odd figure. This time a woman. Blue hair? How fad-ish. I chuckle and wave at the masked woman taking part in a sense of humor I know she will not share. My joke may be private but the ball suggests a social atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Infamy:
The Phantasmal Ball - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/50The Phantasmal Ball - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/50)
AFFILIATION: Sylus

PostSubject: Re: The Phantasmal Ball   The Phantasmal Ball - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:41 pm

Her eyes twitched for a moment noticing the girl's wave. was she.....asking me over? to dance? Her lips parted for a moment in contemplation before she finally quelled the smile, walking over. "good evening m'lady."
Back to top Go down
Febrica

Febrica

Vitals
Shift Type:
Infamy:
The Phantasmal Ball - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue43/50The Phantasmal Ball - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/50)
AFFILIATION: Human

PostSubject: Re: The Phantasmal Ball   The Phantasmal Ball - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:19 am

"Faust!" I sprung up just to throw my arms about the amazingly handsome young man towering above me. He'd survived his tour to Sagmal! And i was even happier to find that he still smelled sweet and powerful like sunlight hitting an apothecary field. I buried my nose against his collar and was so overwhelmed with joy i nearly cried against him. This was the man I had longed to see for so long. That he was alive and had found his way back to the Auralie made me unbelievably happy. But i knew Faust better than to assume his presence was unrequested and pulled back to gaze sternly at him. "How long will you stay?"
Back to top Go down
Dayea

Dayea

PostSubject: Re: The Phantasmal Ball   The Phantasmal Ball - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 9:35 pm

The runt laughed and spun his partner about the floor several times. He wasn't terribly good at dancing but he did what he could. Then again he wasn't so sure she could dance at all. Snickering because Epiphany danced about as stiff as a fighter trying to follow a ballerina's steps Quin leaned in and offered to let her step onto his feet and dance that way. "You know what? we both suck at this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Phantasmal Ball   The Phantasmal Ball - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 11:08 pm

"But at least were doing better then the sticklers standing around." I say low and giggly looking up to him. I also stepped onto his feet with the balls of my feet, hoping he would not be to terribly upset with my boots ontop of his shoes, and pulled my self closer to his body. Luckily, as Fate would have it, it was a slow song.
Back to top Go down
Vostal

Vostal

Vitals
Infamy:
The Phantasmal Ball - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/50The Phantasmal Ball - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)
AFFILIATION: Sylus

PostSubject: Re: The Phantasmal Ball   The Phantasmal Ball - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 12:15 am

Black begun to dig through his pockets vigorously for a drug. Lighter...random piece of paper with smudged phone number...He paused and uncrumbled the ripped sheet curiously. "..Gotta call her." Shaking his head he stuffed the note back into his pocket and resumed his search. Another lighter...blade sharpener...another crazy chick's number...lighter...cracked M&M...
His fingers brushed a miscellaneous smudge of what he hoped was chocolate and not something else and Vostal flinched away with a crinkled nose. "Gross..." He blew out a sigh and collapsed into a chair. Why?! Just once why couldn't he keep all his cigarettes in their cart rather than hiding the individuals?! "Riiight," he chuckled, "because it's not manly to have random, hard, bulky squares just hangin' out in your general ass area in a pocket." He rolled his eyes and threw his head back. "Fuck I need a smoke."
Back to top Go down
Faust

Faust

Vitals
Infamy:
The Phantasmal Ball - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/50The Phantasmal Ball - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)
AFFILIATION: Ritkist

PostSubject: Re: The Phantasmal Ball   The Phantasmal Ball - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 1:17 am

I'm happy with her and take her hug warmly. It worries me a little to see her so suspicious. She does complain a lot about my on and off visits to the inner city. I will not tell her that i've come only to return to the estate my father has left me and yet embrace her in return. She smells of peaches. "You can't think that I would leave you all alone my dear," I murmur to to her. "Why do i find you outside rather than in there enjoying the ball?"
Back to top Go down
Febrica

Febrica

Vitals
Shift Type:
Infamy:
The Phantasmal Ball - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue43/50The Phantasmal Ball - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/50)
AFFILIATION: Human

PostSubject: Re: The Phantasmal Ball   The Phantasmal Ball - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 6:28 pm

I fumble with the hem of my shirt. He always did have a bad habit of putting me on the spot and it's not really one of his more becoming or flattering traits so I do my best not to encourage him. "What are you doing here is the real question," I tell him mildly standing so that he doesn't have to kneel or bend over like that. "It's not really like you to suddenly decide to attend things like this. Besides, Isn't it far from your estate?" That massive, unrealistically huge house that you don't use, I think bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Phantasmal Ball   The Phantasmal Ball - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Phantasmal Ball
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2