Infinity Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinity Shift

Not all of us are fighting just for fun...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ready?....BANG-BANG!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dayea

Dayea

Ready?....BANG-BANG! Empty
PostSubject: Ready?....BANG-BANG!   Ready?....BANG-BANG! EmptySat May 23, 2009 5:05 pm

He kicked up the dust and the rubble in his way--this character that looked so crass and uncouth with his clothing in chains and safety pins stuck through the cartilage of his ear. His nose was buried behind a floppy sleeve and there was mascara weighing his eyelashes. His frame was too scrawny but his eyes were sullen and dark. It looked at though no light had ever touched his skin and yet there was a certain beauty to the pallor of it all.
He jingled with various little metal trinkets and walked through the prison cooridors like a king passing inspection. Hoots and hollers rang out through the system like cheers for the unrefined prince.
"GET EM QUIN!"
"DON'T FORGET US IN HERE, RUNT!"
"QUIN!"
He smirked and stopped at the exit to the ratty system turning back to stare down the looming black of the prison interior lined with cells and rabid inmates. Then, dipping into a graceful bow, chains and pins swinging crazily all over his wardrobe, he spread an ear-to-ear grin across his lips and straightened. Making a mock gun with his right hand he turned and aimed into the blinding light of the outside world.
"Ready?" he asked the outside darkly. He flicked his wrist pretending to fire a round from his finger. "BANG-BANG!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ready?....BANG-BANG!   Ready?....BANG-BANG! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 12:59 am

"Lets go, I figured hovering around here would produce some one worthwhile after a while. I'm Epiphany." I state grinning ear to ear, but of course, he can't see my grin. I'm covered head to toe in midnight blue bandages to cover me, and I left Deathika at home. Its easy to recognize some one that stands out as much as I do normally. So, looking like a ninja I sweep in, sweep out. Simple, yet elegant.

Yea, I've been looking for some fun since that depressing incident. Interesting how it turned out.
Back to top Go down
Dayea

Dayea

PostSubject: Re: Ready?....BANG-BANG!   Ready?....BANG-BANG! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:07 am

He can see the smirk in the woman's eyes and nods with her enthusiasm. "Thanks for the pick up," he mumbled removing his sleeve from over his mouth to take in the fresh air away from the rank and dank stench of rotting bodies and sewage running through the prison. It's something new to experience and he lingers for a minute taking it all in. "I've been locked away for a while. You should probably fill me in on the world, huh?" He glances at his new companion and revers in the fact that she matches the image of the older sister he never had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ready?....BANG-BANG!   Ready?....BANG-BANG! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:11 am

"Ehhh, Things have happened, things really haven't. Lets get over the gates and find some where to ditch this place for. By the way, May I ask your name?" I ask politely and stated politely, as I hear sirens beginning to fire to life.

"I think... Some one has caught wind of one of our deeds." I say with a slight giggle in my voice. Turning and walking briskly, but keeping pace with the male, I get to the place where I broke in. A blind spot in all of the prison, and a pain in a half to get through and over.
Back to top Go down
Dayea

Dayea

PostSubject: Re: Ready?....BANG-BANG!   Ready?....BANG-BANG! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:18 am

"Quinnetil." He pushes an amazingly clean hand her way and hopes she has good manners not to ask how his clothing and person remained so pristine in so filthy a facility. "Quin," the name is shortened for her memory.
He remembers a woman that he loved once upon a time. It becomes important to him to seek her out and he tells his new friend of those plans while fumbling through his clothing for an item he can't remember replacing. "There's a woman calling herself Negumi Shitata," he mutters and looks through various pockets only to turn up empty handed. "She's important to me and I've got to find her again. But first..." He turns piercingly gray eyes upon her and seems troubled. "I've got to find Diem."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ready?....BANG-BANG!   Ready?....BANG-BANG! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:34 am

"Well Quin," taking his hand in kind retort, "I'm not sure of a Negumi, nor Diem, but I can help you, you did escape from that boring hell." I said pointing out the prison he just waltzed out of.

Hmm... Clean, even in a rat infested place. Attractive to boot. But he looked at me like he knew me. Last time I checked, my memories were in tact. I don't know Quin, that much I know about him.
Back to top Go down
Dayea

Dayea

PostSubject: Re: Ready?....BANG-BANG!   Ready?....BANG-BANG! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:56 pm

He blinks at her for a moment gauging her material makeup. She doesn't seem to be one of Nema's golems but then again neither did he. Saving the thoughts for another time he laughs and catches her hand leading the way to a sly exit. "Follow me," he calls back to her as if she has a choice with Ebon Guard already sounding sirens at their backs, "There's a path that hooks under the Grande Auralie and comes up in a place called Winmei under the crest if I remember straight." He didn't want to tell her the whole truth just yet but for now they were good friends. Afterall this was the woman who'd come to pick him up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ready?....BANG-BANG!   Ready?....BANG-BANG! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:01 pm

"Alright... To the Winmei then. I have a room there actually." I said thoughtfully. I let him take the lead and follow him, still holding his hand. Ignoring the fact that he was not telling me something, I still followed. A friend finally?

Maybe after this.
Back to top Go down
Trace Flamedance

Trace Flamedance

Vitals
Shift Type: Alter Shift
Infamy:
Ready?....BANG-BANG! Left_bar_bleue0/50Ready?....BANG-BANG! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)
AFFILIATION: Sylus

PostSubject: Re: Ready?....BANG-BANG!   Ready?....BANG-BANG! EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:41 am

"Isn't that cute..." Pasquale noted, almost musically to the escaped duo. He sent one of his dual blades flying past the right ear of Epiphany sort of as a warning that they were treading on thin ice.

"Now before you do anything rash, just know that I'm not hear to kill you, or even to try. Instead realize that you're being far too naive with this little game of yours. No doubt you're a Laruae, but I've got no reason to stir up an altercation with you. If need be, I shall assist you."

Pasquale casually slithered past the two people before him and removed his blade from a nearby wall and placed both blades back into the ends of his staff.

"carelessness will get you killed young friends. Be on your way and make haste"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ready?....BANG-BANG!   Ready?....BANG-BANG! EmptyWed May 27, 2009 6:40 am

((I wish we were able to close threads without Admin permission. Lol, WE ditched this thread to hit up the Maze. A wise person has once said, One who looks both ways knows when to cross the street. Lol, so I'm ignoring your post unless Quin has something to say about it.))
Back to top Go down
Dayea

Dayea

PostSubject: Re: Ready?....BANG-BANG!   Ready?....BANG-BANG! EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:08 pm

((lol sorry yeah we've taken off))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ready?....BANG-BANG!   Ready?....BANG-BANG! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ready?....BANG-BANG!
Page 1 of 1