Infinity Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinity Shift

Not all of us are fighting just for fun...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ready, Set--

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Ready, Set-- Empty
PostSubject: Ready, Set--   Ready, Set-- EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:40 am

Grinning she tapped both the toes of her shoes on the ground before taking up her stance.
"This is gonna hurt!" she called to him from across the sporting ground. This was only her third time training with him but she was learning fast and each time she got better, faster. Swaying her hips back and forth she waited for him to ready himself as well. "No crying if I scratch ya up!" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Adreos

Adreos

Vitals
Shift Type: Reality Shift
Infamy:
Ready, Set-- Left_bar_bleue0/50Ready, Set-- Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)
AFFILIATION: Sylus

Ready, Set-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready, Set--   Ready, Set-- EmptyMon May 11, 2009 5:33 pm

I shared her laughter and slammed my lance on the ground before me, leaning a portion of my weight onto the obsidian spiral of its stem with a wry smirk. "No crying when I win," I taunted. I had to teach Felic as much as possible. She would have to learn how to fight on her own even without me if there ever came a time when I couldn't defend her or if she were stolen from me by a Laruae. Even under the facade of fun, the skill I was embedding into her were tools of survival. Though neither of us would admit it, it was the harsh reality of our situation.
No further warning submitted to offer her an advantage I plunged into the match head long, kicking my weapon up into my hands and using the full force of my momentum to kick up a shock wave of air and dirt. (7) The faster I moved to strike, the faster she would be forced to think and act on her own. I had to push her to the utmost limit. Closing the distance between us in a spurt of stamina and haste I followed my mild distraction with an armored foot flashing out to kick the air from her lungs. (9)
Back to top Go down
Nabudice
Admin
Admin
Nabudice

Vitals
Shift Type:
Infamy:
Ready, Set-- Left_bar_bleue10/50Ready, Set-- Empty_bar_bleue  (10/50)
AFFILIATION:

Ready, Set-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready, Set--   Ready, Set-- EmptyMon May 11, 2009 5:33 pm

The member 'Elerin' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Attack Hit/Miss' :
Ready, Set-- Diceat
#1 Result : 2

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack Hit/Miss' :
Ready, Set-- Diceat
#2 Result : 7
Back to top Go down

Ready, Set-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready, Set--   Ready, Set-- EmptyMon May 11, 2009 5:35 pm

Damnit he was fast!
The shockwave galed through her hair blowing dust and dirt up into her eyes and face. Hurriedly she leapt back out of the chaos, narrowly avoiding the fierce kick he'd brutally meant for her chest and scowling. "You play dirty!" she shouted at him, more than a little irritated that she'd now have to spend another hour cleaning her hair when they got back to the Nightmares Win. "If that's how you want this..." Bracing herself, Felic pushed magic through her hands and blew a kiss to her opponent.
"I'll blow you away."
A cyclone developing at first in small flicks of air at her fingertips drifted from her hand with the kiss and grew to a raging tornado as it touched the ground between them.(4) Rubbing the last of the dirt from her eyes, Felic rushed to him full force in the wake of her magic and threw her limber frame airborne, untangling the metal threads that were her weapon of choice to slash at her unforgiving opponent. (6)
Back to top Go down
Nabudice
Admin
Admin
Nabudice

Vitals
Shift Type:
Infamy:
Ready, Set-- Left_bar_bleue10/50Ready, Set-- Empty_bar_bleue  (10/50)
AFFILIATION:

Ready, Set-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready, Set--   Ready, Set-- EmptyMon May 11, 2009 5:35 pm

The member 'Felimay' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Cast Magic' :
Ready, Set-- Dicemag
#1 Result : 3

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack Hit/Miss' :
Ready, Set-- Diceat
#2 Result : 5
Back to top Go down