Infinity Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinity Shift

Not all of us are fighting just for fun...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

help! im soooo confused >.<

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dimenish

Dimenish

Vitals
Shift Type: Reality Shift
Infamy:
help! im soooo confused >.< Left_bar_bleue0/50help! im soooo confused >.< Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)
AFFILIATION: Sylus

help! im soooo confused >.< Empty
PostSubject: help! im soooo confused >.<   help! im soooo confused >.< EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:34 pm

hey so i have a few questions. first off i noticed some abilities changed especially for me. where is my bless? did share imortality morph to just imortality? and the canabalize ability for the tournament, that means that everything we use in a fight anyone in the fight automatically gets right? like if i attack diemos now then my +2 ability bless is consumed by all three of them right?
Back to top Go down
???

???

help! im soooo confused >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: help! im soooo confused >.<   help! im soooo confused >.< EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 4:35 pm

A. Up until this point everything you've experienced has been backlash from the last two boards. It was just to get you familiarized with the system and the idea of the euphoric and battle.

B. The tournament was a distraction and a brief interlude that was only meant to put everyone in the Winmei when Nema was awakened.

C. Yes, there will be another, REAL tournament.

D. Cannibalize ability is active in any tournament but since this one was fake and just meant to be a trap you haven't received or lost anything.

E. The Hymn is an automatic upgrade to all your euphoric now that you are all technically caught up with what occurred in the last board. Because the last board ended with the Phantasmal as well.

F. Welcome to the REAL board. The game now begins. You're all introduced to the battle system, know your Euphoric, (Felimay will be replaced by Regal once she is registered so those of you assigned to her have lost nothing.), and know a good outline of the general history. If not, ask and you shall receive.
Back to top Go down

help! im soooo confused >.<
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinity Shift :: Q&A-
Jump to: