Infinity Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinity Shift

Not all of us are fighting just for fun...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CHARACTER Q& A!

Go down 
+2
Faust
Dayea
6 posters

Favorite Character? (No self votes)
Amber
CHARACTER Q& A! I_vote_lcap0%CHARACTER Q& A! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Atticus
CHARACTER Q& A! I_vote_lcap5%CHARACTER Q& A! I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Chronus
 0% [ 0 ]
Diemos
CHARACTER Q& A! I_vote_lcap14%CHARACTER Q& A! I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
Dimenish
 0% [ 0 ]
Elerin
 0% [ 0 ]
Enish
 0% [ 0 ]
Epiphany
 5% [ 1 ]
Euphoria
 0% [ 0 ]
Faust
 0% [ 0 ]
Felimay
 5% [ 1 ]
Illya
CHARACTER Q& A! I_vote_lcap10%CHARACTER Q& A! I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Negumi
CHARACTER Q& A! I_vote_lcap24%CHARACTER Q& A! I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 5 ]
Pasquale
 0% [ 0 ]
Quin
CHARACTER Q& A! I_vote_lcap19%CHARACTER Q& A! I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 4 ]
Saralie
 0% [ 0 ]
Vostal
CHARACTER Q& A! I_vote_lcap18%CHARACTER Q& A! I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
Dayea

Dayea

CHARACTER Q& A! Empty
PostSubject: CHARACTER Q& A!   CHARACTER Q& A! EmptyFri May 29, 2009 11:15 pm

((I figured it would be cool to be able to ask all the character all your super curious questions!))

~~Quin takes a seat on beanbag and winks "Annnd GO!"
Back to top Go down
Faust

Faust

Vitals
Shift Type: Alter Shift
Infamy:
CHARACTER Q& A! Left_bar_bleue0/50CHARACTER Q& A! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)
AFFILIATION: Ritkist

CHARACTER Q& A! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER Q& A!   CHARACTER Q& A! EmptySat May 30, 2009 1:19 am

"Good job."
-Sits at the table rather than in a beanbag where I can injure my poor back doing something stupid and childish.
"Alright then a question to Amber. What in the world are you after young lady?"
Back to top Go down
Febrica

Febrica

Vitals
Shift Type:
Infamy:
CHARACTER Q& A! Left_bar_bleue43/50CHARACTER Q& A! Empty_bar_bleue  (43/50)
AFFILIATION: Human

CHARACTER Q& A! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER Q& A!   CHARACTER Q& A! EmptySun May 31, 2009 6:33 pm

*Sits beside Faust*
"I want to know what Diemos is. And the secret behind Quin's weapon too."
Back to top Go down

CHARACTER Q& A! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER Q& A!   CHARACTER Q& A! EmptySun May 31, 2009 7:54 pm

Uhh... I can answer the question about Diemos, he is a cannibal. The gist of it anyways.
Back to top Go down

CHARACTER Q& A! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER Q& A!   CHARACTER Q& A! EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:46 pm

Faust, why do you need a euphoric if you already have one as a servant? -Remains standing.-
Back to top Go down
Diemos

Diemos

Vitals
Infamy:
AFFILIATION: Sylus

CHARACTER Q& A! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER Q& A!   CHARACTER Q& A! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 12:44 am

About Amber: She is a lesbian. And Diemos, is a one of the many "dimensional drifters". Yea, I was talked into doing that too. However, unlike the rest his alter egos rather than one entity travel from world to world. Some having more humanity than others, Diemos not so much.

Favorite so far: Vostal, though no questions at the moment except what was that huge mirror earlier?
Back to top Go down
Faust

Faust

Vitals
Infamy:

CHARACTER Q& A! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER Q& A!   CHARACTER Q& A! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:00 am

Who says I need them? Isn't it enough just to want them all?
Back to top Go down
Dayea

Dayea

CHARACTER Q& A! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER Q& A!   CHARACTER Q& A! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:13 am

My weapon, Diem. Because it refracts a single attack I prefer it to any normal weapon. Only problem being that it takes a full three posts to materialize and can only fire every other post.
Back to top Go down
Diemos

Diemos

Vitals
Infamy:

CHARACTER Q& A! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER Q& A!   CHARACTER Q& A! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:15 am

Wait, did I read it wrong then? Thought it broke.
Back to top Go down

CHARACTER Q& A! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER Q& A!   CHARACTER Q& A! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:16 am

So Sinclair's really are messed up in the head and greedy. Try and "have" me. I'm a Savage.
Back to top Go down
Dayea

Dayea

CHARACTER Q& A! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER Q& A!   CHARACTER Q& A! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:19 am

nope you read right. It shatters and spreads to markers so that it can reflect a spell. Over the course of a post or so the glass recollects and is ready for another charge. That's one of the downfalls. It can't be used continuously. Oh, and it kills me, literally. This is like my third body because of Diem.
Back to top Go down
Faust

Faust

Vitals
Infamy:

CHARACTER Q& A! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER Q& A!   CHARACTER Q& A! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:21 am

And so I shall. Ah, but first I believe I'll detach dear Felimay from her knight. That man is trouble for my plans indeed.
Back to top Go down

CHARACTER Q& A! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER Q& A!   CHARACTER Q& A! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:21 am

-Growls- Got to go through me first, bastard. -lol-
Back to top Go down
Faust

Faust

Vitals
Infamy:

CHARACTER Q& A! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER Q& A!   CHARACTER Q& A! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:26 am

This is easily arranged. Shall I pencil you in to my day planner?
Back to top Go down

CHARACTER Q& A! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER Q& A!   CHARACTER Q& A! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:27 am

Depends on how many days sooner you want to plan your death.
Back to top Go down
Dayea

Dayea

CHARACTER Q& A! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER Q& A!   CHARACTER Q& A! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:30 am

Geese if we don't stop you now you two will create an entire topic dedicated to stupid back-and-forth banter.
Back to top Go down

CHARACTER Q& A! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER Q& A!   CHARACTER Q& A! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:39 am

T'ch. It would be one of the funniest.
Back to top Go down
Diemos

Diemos

Vitals
Infamy:

CHARACTER Q& A! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER Q& A!   CHARACTER Q& A! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:06 pm

This is actually alot funnier since I know who Faust is now. And where pray tell do you get these bodies Quin?

Whats wrong with the HTML?
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Infamy:
CHARACTER Q& A! Left_bar_bleue40/50CHARACTER Q& A! Empty_bar_bleue  (40/50)

CHARACTER Q& A! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER Q& A!   CHARACTER Q& A! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:14 pm

what am i after? amber is seeking a reason to give up her life and end the pain. basically, the story of amber and most of my friends are this what if all the shows and stuff u wished were real were actually different dimentions. so this group of kids gets transported through cyber space where theyre put into these characters, not remembering who they were in the real world until they meet up with another of the drifters. then they have to find the rest of their friends in the various dimensions in order to wake them up so to speak and figure out if they want to leave, and if so how to get back home. so amber started in syn where she was unsure if she was evil or good really. she goes on to another world where she meets the master of a great guild of people named higashi.

higashi was the leader of this group of fighters after the death of the previous leader, a horrible tyrant fer dios. amber's main goal was to find her girlfriend and wake her up so they can be together. anne(her gf) was in the same universe, in the same guild and very evil. she gets the idea to reserect the dark lord ferr dios, and with him take over the world. and so one day when the guild gathers to meet she calls forth the evil guy. right as amber walks up, having been late to the meeting she sees ferr dios right as he turns to slay her lover, who she recognizes right away.

anne see's amber right as the demon turns his blade to her, memories flood her brain, and right before the killing blow could be dealt she's sucked through a worm hole into another universe. amber sees this, doesnt know about the worm hole and presumes her dead, and decides if her opening up to people and being helpfull and good would only end in her lover being slain, she would dismiss this notion of good vs evil completly. she considers the realty behind why people do what they do and decide that people do good things to be noticed and praised, and their ill intent makes them bad, not good. so good deeds are really bad anyway.

anne meanwhile is put into the bleach universe(haha yeah shut up.) where she becomes a bounto, dropped off to meet her doll in this pitch black cave. the doll speaks to her, taking advantage of the fact that all the memories not being sorted out like they should have her completly confused and lost warps her reality to believe that she is this inhuman creature unable of natural emotions. unable to speak, for her words pass only through her mind she believes though her lips move, no sound comes out. she thinks acts and feels like an animal, primal and evil.

amber goes back to the main dimentions where her and her friends set up their home, completly ridden with sorrow at the loss of her love. ready to give up her life she goes to her sancuary where she meets up with anne(dimenish) she speaks to the girl in tears that she is alive, only to be met with a puzzled look. the girl she was in love with was not herself. amber bows her head, seeing the horrible mockery of humanity that her love had been turned into and does the only thing she can, releases the girl of her torturous existance, taking her in her arms as she stabs the girl through the back, her hydris scythe drawing the water from anne's body until she passed through her arms, nothing but dust.

with the death, of her lover on her hands she has little to live for, and enters this world seeking to find meaning in her existance, or finding a reason to end her life and reunite with her lover.

thats basically it ^.^
Back to top Go down
Vostal

Vostal

Vitals
Infamy:

CHARACTER Q& A! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER Q& A!   CHARACTER Q& A! EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 2:00 am

.....Wow. Was all that absolutely necessary?
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Infamy:
CHARACTER Q& A! Left_bar_bleue40/50CHARACTER Q& A! Empty_bar_bleue  (40/50)

CHARACTER Q& A! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER Q& A!   CHARACTER Q& A! EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 2:03 am

no but GOD was it fun. ^_~
Back to top Go down
Dayea

Dayea

CHARACTER Q& A! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER Q& A!   CHARACTER Q& A! EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:12 am

Nomida, Midway, the Inner city. I mean it's not like Faetil is in short supply of people who won't be missed.
Back to top Go down

CHARACTER Q& A! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER Q& A!   CHARACTER Q& A! EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:59 pm

What happened to felimay's character file?
Back to top Go down
Dayea

Dayea

CHARACTER Q& A! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER Q& A!   CHARACTER Q& A! EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 4:28 pm

She quit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CHARACTER Q& A! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER Q& A!   CHARACTER Q& A! Empty

Back to top Go down

CHARACTER Q& A!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinity Shift :: Q&A-
Jump to: