Infinity Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinity Shift

Not all of us are fighting just for fun...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Phantasmal Ball

Go down 
+2
Vostal
Negumi Shiata
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Phantasmal Ball Empty
PostSubject: The Phantasmal Ball   The Phantasmal Ball EmptySat May 23, 2009 5:32 pm

She hadn't been expecting so many!
It was her job to stand at the door and gracefully welcome the patrons to the ball. This would have been her third time attending a Phantasmal. It was the Tournament that everyone really looked forward to. But... Sighing Felimay couldn't help but think of her poor knight left at the NIghtmares Win. He seemed to be doing well enough but she wasn't sure how long she was going to stay at the ball with other things to tend to.
Curtseying to an oncoming pair the Euphoric adjusted her mask and smiled brilliantly. "Welcome to the Phantasmal!"
Back to top Go down
Negumi Shiata

Negumi Shiata

Vitals
Shift Type: Alter Shift
Infamy:
The Phantasmal Ball Left_bar_bleue10/50The Phantasmal Ball Empty_bar_bleue  (10/50)
AFFILIATION: Ritkist

PostSubject: Re: The Phantasmal Ball   The Phantasmal Ball EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:05 pm

I show my face here because it is a custom that has never been avoided. The woman at the door though I know her wings are tucked away beneath her flesh is a Euphoric. She is lovely and even behind her mask I am charmed by her resilience. I bow my head to her and move out into the chamber. It is a faint smell but I do not miss the smell of death lingering here.
Back to top Go down
Vostal

Vostal

Vitals
Infamy:
The Phantasmal Ball Left_bar_bleue0/50The Phantasmal Ball Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)
AFFILIATION: Sylus

PostSubject: Re: The Phantasmal Ball   The Phantasmal Ball EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:12 pm

Negumi.
He touched the wine glass to his lips and watched the agile figure he knew so well enter into his line of sight. "Imagine that," he chuckled, "she showed up afterall." The music and atmosphere of the ball suggested only friendliness was allowed in this place. It was certainly a chance to get close to the typically venomous viper and he pushed back his chair and rose from the company of his guests with polite smiles and kind whispers of apology to approach the lovely "Mystery woman" extending a hand to take hers and press it to his lips fondly, yellow eyes glittering through the eye-slits of his mask. "Good evening."
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Infamy:
The Phantasmal Ball Left_bar_bleue40/50The Phantasmal Ball Empty_bar_bleue  (40/50)

PostSubject: Re: The Phantasmal Ball   The Phantasmal Ball EmptySun May 24, 2009 11:42 pm

Amber slipped past the intricate doors into the brilliantly lit room, taking inventory of her surroundings before putting caution to the wind and turning her senses off. "this place....is beautiful."

This was just what she needed, a night away from the fear of death...... constant rememberance of her loss. She bowed her head, a single tear slipping from her eyes as she remembered the first time she wore this particular outfit, dancing in the emerald wood with her love....... She had even changed her hair color with what little magic she could muster in this world, the nostalgia of her situation oddly comforting.
Back to top Go down
Negumi Shiata

Negumi Shiata

Vitals
Infamy:
The Phantasmal Ball Left_bar_bleue10/50The Phantasmal Ball Empty_bar_bleue  (10/50)

PostSubject: Re: The Phantasmal Ball   The Phantasmal Ball EmptyMon May 25, 2009 12:56 am

I allow the gesture to sink in past the triggers of my defenses and accept the elegant hand being offered. This person smells sweet and looks beautiful. I am charmed and for the moment, in this atmosphere of peace and beauty accept his offer. It does not cross my mind that he could be friend of foe hiding behind that mask with eyes I refuse to recognize for the night. I do not wonder what his intentions may be or suspect treachery. Tonight is a night of allure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Phantasmal Ball   The Phantasmal Ball EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:56 am

I step up to the batting field and... Home run? Strike out? Meh, I'm here, I'm in a dress and ready for this Ball. I'm already not enjoying it. All this make up, and this dress. Its cute and black, but... Time to get my High Society routine on.

"Amber!" I say a little louder then normal room volume to catch her attention. I run up to her as best I can in my high healed classy boots. I giggle slightly and tug on her arm.

"Amber, I never expected to see you here!" I exclaim at the sight. Amber looked troubled to be here never the less. "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Infamy:
The Phantasmal Ball Left_bar_bleue40/50The Phantasmal Ball Empty_bar_bleue  (40/50)

PostSubject: Re: The Phantasmal Ball   The Phantasmal Ball EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:57 am

"epiph. hey." She looked the girl up and down, snickering at her inability to walk in heels. She looked.....wrong. It was like she'd never dressed so formally, not that amber could speak. Her own outfit was regal solely because of the air of simplicity. the black half cloak that winded up her chest, the small pale white shorts that matched perfectly to her skin tone, and the random straps that wove across her body seemed to put her flawlessly into the crowd, her imaige barely standing out against the masses though the attire seemed so different. It was the look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dayea

Dayea

PostSubject: Re: The Phantasmal Ball   The Phantasmal Ball EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:35 pm

"Boo." He sighed to himself from the rafters. He hadn't been able to find something formal and wouldn't be able to really participate in this year's phantasmal. It was sort of a loss for him since Quin loved to dance and chat. But as it was he looked down to find that guy already picking up on his girl. What a snake. The people who seemed to approach his Negumi were all venomous little imps who were only after her goods. He poked at the shadowy side of his lasting companion, a four legged Horror whom he confided all in. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Phantasmal Ball   The Phantasmal Ball EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:09 pm

Getting this eerie feeling, I think about Quin. "Jeez, Quin never showed back up last night or the night before. I was going to ask him to come to the ball with me... I figured I'd get him a nice outfit for this since I know he's a bit troubled with money." I say to Amber, not exactly sure if she knows who I'm talking about.

I wanted him to be my arm prize, as shallow as it sounds, so I found him a matching outfit with mine, but since he never showed up and I left it in the Winmei. I sigh and shrug.
Back to top Go down
Dayea

Dayea

PostSubject: Re: The Phantasmal Ball   The Phantasmal Ball EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:31 pm

He picked up on the familiar ring of him name amid the drone of the crowd and zeroed in on a conversation being held in his honor. Upon hearing the new bit of information Quin glances over to his Horror counterpart and nods to the beast. "Ori, fetch." While the Horror dissolves into the rafter and slinks off to obey his demands the runt finds himself rather happy with his new friend. She's a thoughtful person and it gives him pride to know he was on her mind long enough for her to even think ahead to affairs like this.
He stands on the rafters and shamelessly begins to strip down anticipating Ori's return with his special wardrobe. It doesn't cross his mind to wonder if it'll even fit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Phantasmal Ball   The Phantasmal Ball EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:44 pm

For once he had his wings tucked in and Chronus was laying on a rafter, and heard some talking off to the side. He thinks to himself, 'What, other people not allowed in because dressing in clothes that strangle you and makes you not want to dress appropriatly?'

Chronus was only in his baggy gothic pants, with his Chains tucked into the pockets at the moment. He sat up and saw the Horror and shrugged at it. Then he saw the man stand up and strip. "Well, at least your comfortable, right?" Chronus said non-chalantly and quietly enough for only the other to hear.Then he laid back down.
Back to top Go down
Dayea

Dayea

PostSubject: Re: The Phantasmal Ball   The Phantasmal Ball EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:19 pm

A flurry of shock crossed his face and turned it a rather vivid red as Quin struggled to untangle his hair from the wicked clutches of a very affectionate shirt. Eyes wide and bulged in the fluff of his messed hair and knotted shirt halfway off his bare arms with his stomach exposed and his fly down, Quin waved sheepishly at the thing staring up at him. It was a Euphoric right? He bite his bottom lip and stored the image of the man's face away for days after the ball.
Back to top Go down
Vostal

Vostal

Vitals
Infamy:
The Phantasmal Ball Left_bar_bleue0/50The Phantasmal Ball Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: The Phantasmal Ball   The Phantasmal Ball EmptyMon May 25, 2009 7:26 pm

He pulled her out onto the floor and spun her with the gentle guidance of his hand over her head she was a vision indeed. He wasn't mad at that dress either. Bringing her back to him, Vostal was daring enough to rest his hands on her thin hips and lead her through the motions of a modified waltz. The music was inspiring as though it wove magic through the room and made enemies allies and hate into love. Infact, he was amazed to find that even under the pressure of the event he didn't want to smoke at all.
Laughing with true mirth he swept across the floor with his lovely partner and forgot the worries of the world.
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: The Phantasmal Ball   The Phantasmal Ball EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:47 pm

"quin?" The name seemed vaguely familiar, but she just couldn't put a name with a face. A date. It occured to her that these kind of events would be more fulfilling with a significant other to prance around with, which only reminded her of anne. Not that anything she thought did or say didn't lead to a thought of the blonde.

"i'm just thankfull that i still had these clothes..... my ex picked them out for me some time ago..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Phantasmal Ball   The Phantasmal Ball EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:23 pm

"Well, your ex must have had a grand sense of fashion." I say trying to boost her confidence. "Maybe you could grab a dance with that fine gentleman over yonder, when he's completed his first waltz." I say pointing at Vostal, but not knowing who he is.

Still ever hopeful that Quin will show up. If I don't get my first dance with him, I'm going to break something off of him, I think violently for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Negumi Shiata

Negumi Shiata

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: The Phantasmal Ball   The Phantasmal Ball EmptyTue May 26, 2009 7:20 pm

I am not surprised that the man is light on his feet nor am I terribly weary of him. However, when the dance is over I bow myself away and look for my interests elsewhere. There is an odd smell to the building now and I suspect foul play. For a second my alarm shoots through the roof. "He could not dare to be here with that ghastly thing," I mutter as I shift by another pair of masked figures. If my suspicion is confirmed the ball will be drawn to a terrible halt. I will spill his blood if indeed Quin has come to so peaceful a place with poor intentions.
Back to top Go down
Febrica

Febrica

Vitals
Shift Type:
Infamy:
The Phantasmal Ball Left_bar_bleue43/50The Phantasmal Ball Empty_bar_bleue  (43/50)
AFFILIATION: Human

PostSubject: Re: The Phantasmal Ball   The Phantasmal Ball EmptyTue May 26, 2009 7:49 pm

I stopped just within the door and stared at the masked woman greeting everyone. She was a pretty thing--well, what little I could see of her. Looking onward I stared down at the dances being hosted by the couples who seemed to glow like gods and goddesses in their fine clothing. I did not have anything to wear and wasn't able to venture much further. If Ill...no. I couldn't think about him yet. Not without that weird tightening in my chest and a boil of fury. Instead I sat on the steps outside the door and listened to the music. It was the most I could do and even still it brought me a little fragment of piece to be able to "attend" the ball.
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: The Phantasmal Ball   The Phantasmal Ball EmptyTue May 26, 2009 9:53 pm

"him? heh. he's not my "type"" She almost snickered at the initial thought but she supressed the action, remembering how little the people of this world knew of her....situation. She had so little contact with anyone, and she hadn't indicated any gender to the girl initially. It was probably for the best that she not come out and say it, she thought. Not unless she was asked.
Back to top Go down
Dayea

Dayea

PostSubject: Re: The Phantasmal Ball   The Phantasmal Ball EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:00 am

Quin patted Ori on the head when the Horror returned with his new clothing. He'd been freezing ontop of the rafters is nothing but crown and skull print boxers for the past ten minutes. He flapped out the fresh wardrobe and crinkled his nose with a sigh. "Aw! Ori! You chewed off one of the sleeves!" He glared down at the Horror. "Terrible! She's gonna think I did this!" He really didn't have time to complain. The runt jumped from his hiding place while tugging on the wig and coat. He was impressed! It not only fit! It suited him well. Now that he looked it over he guessed the munched sleeve was a nice characteristic too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Phantasmal Ball   The Phantasmal Ball EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:39 am

"Well, What is your type, if your so picky about who you'll dance with?" I said cutting straight to the point, now curious. Whats the worst she could be, Lesbian? But wait, if she is, how much distance do I need to put between us? I think to myself without looking like I'm in deep concentration.
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: The Phantasmal Ball   The Phantasmal Ball EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:49 am

"well my type is just a little shorter then me, generally long hair, ive got a thing for blondes. with eyes you can get lost it......oh right. and breasts. im sorta.....gay." She waited for the inevitably priceless look to pierce her friend's gaze, cutting her off before she freaked out.

"and my heart goes out solely to the love i lost. so dont worry. i wont try and go home with you. " Her smile was odd, almost forced, but the meaning behind it shown perfectly. she had tried to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Phantasmal Ball   The Phantasmal Ball EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:54 am

My face never changed when she said it, nor did I react funny to what she said. "Well, you know what you like, and that is all that matters." I say, trying to sound wise. "If Quin does not show up any time soon, I'll dance with you." I end up saying to being kind.
Back to top Go down
Faust

Faust

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: The Phantasmal Ball   The Phantasmal Ball EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:57 am

A humid night

My hands are tucked into my pockets and I'm dressed in my best for the Phantasmal ball. It's a lovely night to crash a party. I'm distracted though and stray from my course to the steps first before thinking of going in.
All whistles no tears I bowed my head and placed a kiss on the forehead of the young woman sitting outside on the steps. "You look so lonely, Miss Lee, did you miss me?"
Back to top Go down
Dayea

Dayea

PostSubject: Re: The Phantasmal Ball   The Phantasmal Ball EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:05 am

Ah ha!
He put his index fingers and thumbs together in a frame and swung his hands around until his partner was well in sight. "Gotcha!" Like a fool Quin bounds over to her and hooks her arm with a wide grin completely oblivious to her company. "Hey! Look what I found!" He chuckles proud of her good fashion sense and secretly admiring her beauty in the customized gown she's wearing.
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: The Phantasmal Ball   The Phantasmal Ball EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:09 am

"no you wont. you'll look around for any reason to get out of the awkward endeavor. though i do appreciate the sentiment.I'm here simply....." why was she here? Something in her mind screamed at her to be in this place at this time.

"to enjoy the safety."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Phantasmal Ball   The Phantasmal Ball Empty

Back to top Go down

The Phantasmal Ball
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next