Infinity Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinity Shift

Not all of us are fighting just for fun...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stage 1: Sylus: Why not go out with a bang?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Shift Type: Alter Shift
Infamy:
Stage 1: Sylus: Why not go out with a bang? Left_bar_bleue40/50Stage 1: Sylus: Why not go out with a bang? Empty_bar_bleue  (40/50)
AFFILIATION: Sylus

Stage 1: Sylus: Why not go out with a bang? Empty
PostSubject: Stage 1: Sylus: Why not go out with a bang?   Stage 1: Sylus: Why not go out with a bang? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:50 am

"well i suppose this is it. " Amber slipped through the ritkist hide out, reminiscing about the way things were as the realization of her next action pierced her consciousness.

"goodbye my friends.......may you use this as a wake up call to seek what you truely need in life....." With her words hanging in the air she shifted out of the common room, activating her final goodbye to her previous faction the way she was taught so long ago. A large explosion rang out over infinity as her c4 charges detonated, a torrent of fireworks floating off into the sky as the fauna inc building crumbled, the word "ritkist" and "shifter" errupting in a field of gunpowder and fireworks.

"i suppose they'll need a new hide out" She spoke musing with herself as her body dissappeared from view, shifting away from her previous hide out.
Back to top Go down

Stage 1: Sylus: Why not go out with a bang?
Page 1 of 1