Infinity Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinity Shift

Not all of us are fighting just for fun...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

through the looking glass

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Shift Type: Alter Shift
Infamy:
through the looking glass Left_bar_bleue40/50through the looking glass Empty_bar_bleue  (40/50)
AFFILIATION: Sylus

through the looking glass Empty
PostSubject: through the looking glass   through the looking glass EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:12 pm

Amber allowed the portal way to her hidden chamber remain open for a moment watching the girl saunter through the entrance way and giving her a questionable look at the anger apparent on her features.

"anne.....what is...."
Back to top Go down
Dimenish

Dimenish

Vitals
Shift Type: Reality Shift
Infamy:
through the looking glass Left_bar_bleue0/50through the looking glass Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: through the looking glass   through the looking glass EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:16 pm

her body almost seemed to float through the walkway, casting a reality shift on the room once again to seal the doorway and mask her energy signature before turning her hatred to the aqua haired ritkist.

"they.......killed him amber. your friends killed diemos. i fear that my trust in your accomplices has about run thin....."
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Infamy:
through the looking glass Left_bar_bleue40/50through the looking glass Empty_bar_bleue  (40/50)

PostSubject: Re: through the looking glass   through the looking glass EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:22 pm

"anne i...." She turned away for a moment contemplating the news she had just gained. It was true that her blade had been turned against them in this world but for one of those in her trust to have lost her life..... She shook the thought from her head deciding it best to calm her distressed lover before addressing the stressor herself.

"Death is natural in this world. but not accepted by any in my company. tell me what happened." She took the girl into her arms allowing her arm to float up the girl's body to cradle her head comforting the young sylus.
Back to top Go down
Dimenish

Dimenish

Vitals
Infamy:
through the looking glass Left_bar_bleue0/50through the looking glass Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: through the looking glass   through the looking glass EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:27 pm

"the demon chronus and some girl were following my associates...... He attempted to take us out himself and while most of my forces survived diemos......... His death gave a shield similar to mine...."

A single tear rolled down her cheek as she allowed emotions that had so long been held back to flow through her body, tightening her grip on amber's back.
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: through the looking glass   through the looking glass EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:33 pm

"chronus....." Her arms squeezed the tiny blond tightly before she realized the reflex caused by her emotions. Releasing her grip on the sylus girl she took her hand in her own, leading her to a small sitting spot that had been made in the room, positioning the girl back into her embrace, seated on her lap.

"The horrors of this war will ravage this land i fear......the nature of humanity will leave those of us who seek more then just power crippled by the hatred of others..... and the problem will inevitably fix itself. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: through the looking glass   through the looking glass EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:38 pm

Chronus appeared as peaceful as possible limping slightly. Chronus had nothing to say for himself. he knew he killed some one even if they were an enemy, he still felt bad for taking a life. "Please make sure to note that you provoked us at the time, first. We were doing recon, if you had not assaulted us first, or even let them know Negumi and I were there, more then likely no one would have died. We generally don't attack unless provoked... I have to apologize though, four to two was hardly a reason for me to hold back." Chronus said as he came into view after opening the door to the room, ready to retreat if this turned into a fight.

Back to top Go down
Dimenish

Dimenish

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: through the looking glass   through the looking glass EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:46 pm

"amber....... i fear this will end with them threatening my life..... or us yours. If I end up in a position where i must protect those we care for.......... I will fill the air with the blood of those who threaten those i trust...." Her gaze was as cruel as her tone, An imaige of the demon she once was flashing across her now blue eyes.

"if this is the fate of the world i will fight to no end to destroy any in my way.....regaurdless of faction."

Her head snapped to the new entrant, her body springing to life as Chronus entered their sanctuary. In an instance the weapon was off of her back and aimed at her opponent with two quick strikes, the dagger protruding from the butt end of her weapon soaring towards a kill shot severing his throat(12), the required movement to feed the strike only increasing the devistating swing of the scythe blade that followed removing his head from the rest of his body. (12)

"goodbye for now my love....i fear if this continues much longer we will be enemies....." She sunk down into the ground dissapearing from the facility, the illusions on her room dissipating to show the open doorway.
Back to top Go down
FATE
Admin
Admin
FATE

PostSubject: Re: through the looking glass   through the looking glass EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:46 pm

The member 'Dimenish' has done the following action : Shifting...

'Attack Hit/Miss' :
through the looking glass Diceat
Result : 1, 6
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: through the looking glass   through the looking glass EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:50 pm

"chronus....... what happened......" She sat in silence as her lover attacked the ritkist before her, showing no reaction to the attack and disappearance of Anne. Her fingertips traced the outline of her caltrip bag, though she expected not to turn blade against her own without being attacked first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: through the looking glass   through the looking glass EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:54 pm

Chronus ducked his head once, and then half stepped to the side as the blade darted past him. "Well, Negumi and I..." He said without pausing in his sentence stood up straight and walked directly to Amber, "Were on recon. Your little love appeared right beside me, and tried to impale dearest Negumi...." Chronus said shuddering at his response to the entire situation when he was there. It was inhumane, it was more robotic then natural.

"Seriously, ever hear of star-crossed lovers?" Chronus said as he looked about the plain room. He about faced and began to walk out the room, realizing she was becoming relatively hostile. I might need to kill again he thinks with his back turned to Amber.
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: through the looking glass   through the looking glass EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:57 pm

She let out a sharp intake of breath, calming her tone as the realization that hostility might not be her best course of action with an ally. "i appologize for allowing my anger to over take me. diemos and i shared many foes...... now what of star crossed lovers?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: through the looking glass   through the looking glass EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:04 pm

Chronus stopped at the door. "I over heard a bit of your conversation. Yes, I don't want death, because life isn't a game because after I die, I'm done..." He said letting his pause draw out a bit, and putting this conclusion to it. "But if it happens, it happens. You should really make an attempt to be a Ritkist instead of a Sylus' cohort."

Chronus stopped at the door and turned to her, his eyes cold and solid.
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: through the looking glass   through the looking glass EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:08 pm

"my weapon is faced towards only those who threaten the ones i trust...... do not take my allegence for my love as an act against the ritkists, lest i take it as hostel action against one of your own. if i considered myself a sylus cohort you'd have been dead by now." Her eyes flashed for a moment, all thought of leniency leaving her thoughts in an instance as his accusations pierced her consciousness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: through the looking glass   through the looking glass EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:14 pm

"Haha, real poetic. Trust me, if I wanted you dead too, you wouldn't have woken up this morning, Amber." Chronus dropping a tone of finality onto his associate's name. "It does not help your case that she has already openly attacked one of us. I'm finding it hard to believe you aren't a cohort of the Sylus, she openly attacked us and you are defending her. And you and her talk about how hostile we Ritkist are when she throws the first attack each time I meet her now." Chronus said tilting his head to the side and smirking to Amber.

"Amber, please make your choice. It's simple. Fight with us, or against us."
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: through the looking glass   through the looking glass EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:17 pm

"i will only say this once more. my goal in this world is to fix this horrid black sky....... you tell me what im classified as. it sickens and terrifies me that every day brings me closer to the day when ill have to take the life of someone i care for, but life can be unfair." She looked him over snickering lightly at his choice of words.

"I am a ritkist, and the only one blessed with the knowledge of that beutiful shard of blue..... no matter what ill never eliminate that from my memory, and ill never stop seeking the answers."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: through the looking glass   through the looking glass EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:26 pm

He began to grin widely at how plain and ignorant Amber really was, but his smile was probably taken for accepting her into the Ritkist community again.

"Then if you are a Ritkist, and as long as your the one to put a dagger or cal trope into Dimenish' throat, I quite really don't care what your goals are." He said turning on that note and leaving the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: through the looking glass   through the looking glass EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:29 pm

"if you only knew....." She turned her back to her "ally" running through his words as she contemplated the irony of his statement.

"if he only knew...... dimenish died at my hands so long ago....... this girl claiming to be the creature is so different...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: through the looking glass   through the looking glass Empty

Back to top Go down

through the looking glass
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinity Shift :: Outbounds :: Reminisce-
Jump to: