Infinity Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinity Shift

Not all of us are fighting just for fun...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feathers! FEATHERS FROM ANGELS?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kassan

Kassan

Vitals
Shift Type: Reality Shift
Infamy:
Feathers! FEATHERS FROM ANGELS?! Left_bar_bleue10/50Feathers! FEATHERS FROM ANGELS?! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/50)
AFFILIATION: Ritkist

Feathers! FEATHERS FROM ANGELS?! Empty
PostSubject: Feathers! FEATHERS FROM ANGELS?!   Feathers! FEATHERS FROM ANGELS?! EmptySun May 10, 2009 7:52 pm

"Feather."
He plucked one from the still woman's shoulder and watched it flutter to the ground near his feet. He reached down to take up a handful of her blood kissed hair and dragged her limp body up closer to him so he could pluck another.
"Feather.."
He watched the light blue thing swirl and flutter down. She was heavy, the Euphoric that he'd just killed. Of course she was heavy, she wasn't standing on her own anymore. He was holding her full weight. That was sad. He ripped another from her back and giggled a little insanely at how soft and warm they still were. He wondered how long the body of the dead would stay fresh. After all the Crest was supposed to be a place of magic. Maybe it would preserve her? Ill climbed his hands to her face and twisted the head around to gaze lovingly into those dimmed, amethyst eyes. "So pretty..." He laughed.

A scream ripping from his throat, he awoke in a cold sweat where he'd left himself, asleep at the Crest's center. Flipping onto his back Ill clutched his chest panting heavily. That was...
He screwed his eyes shut as tight as he could and did his best to calm his shattered nerves. So real...! They were getting worse now! Worse! His labored breath was a rasping melody to his ringing ears as he left himself alone in the dark behind his eyelids. If this kept up it would be the end of his sanity. How many times had he endured that nightmare to date? About him the garden that was the Angel's Crest hummed with the magical energy and life he often sought refuge in. This was the only place he had left to remember her by and yet now almost every time he closed his eyes he watched himself kill her!

"Help me..." He whispered if only to himself. He didn't know how much longer he could do this.
Back to top Go down
Febrica

Febrica

Vitals
Shift Type:
Infamy:
Feathers! FEATHERS FROM ANGELS?! Left_bar_bleue43/50Feathers! FEATHERS FROM ANGELS?! Empty_bar_bleue  (43/50)
AFFILIATION: Human

PostSubject: Re: Feathers! FEATHERS FROM ANGELS?!   Feathers! FEATHERS FROM ANGELS?! EmptyMon May 11, 2009 12:46 am

Pinning my fists to my hips I leaned low over the man I practically owned and scoffed at his pathetic expression. They were all like this. They all mourned something when they should've been busy keeping Faetil safe from the Horrors they brought to our world. I kicked at the side of his head and took a little pleasure when he winced and flinched away from me. "You've been sleeping here again haven't you?" I barked. Things like you are the reason my family is dead. If it weren't for you, there would be no Horrors in the world. "You don't have the time to sleep so get the hell up." I reached down and caught his sleeve dragging him to his unsteady feet and looking him up and down. He looked like all the rest that had descended. Damn their beauty. His name was "Illya", that's what we'd agreed on the first time I'd met him here. He was a mess then too. He'd been crying like some sort of lost child. At least he'd gotten stronger. "We're leaving so hurry up and compose yourself," I told him sternly, " I can't have a grown man crying behind me when we walk through the city."
Back to top Go down
Kassan

Kassan

Vitals
Infamy:
Feathers! FEATHERS FROM ANGELS?! Left_bar_bleue10/50Feathers! FEATHERS FROM ANGELS?! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/50)

PostSubject: Re: Feathers! FEATHERS FROM ANGELS?!   Feathers! FEATHERS FROM ANGELS?! EmptyMon May 11, 2009 12:54 am

He was plucked from the ground like a flower being pulled up by the roots and clumsily tried to find his balance while the woman yanked him every which way cruelly. "Sorry, Sara." he managed to mumble. She never treated him very kindly. Lately he'd been passed from owner to owner and user to user as though he were a trophy though. Some brought him closer to his goals while others steered him in directions completely opposite from what he desired. It didn't matter so long as in the end...In the end he could save her.
Euphoria.
Sluggish, Ill reached up to touch his forehead and yet didn't dare to close his eyes for fear of what he might see next. The dreams... He looked to Saralie who was for all intensive purposes his master and frowned a little. Should he tell her what he'd been seeing lately? Were they memories?

"Sara...?"
Back to top Go down
Febrica

Febrica

Vitals
Shift Type:
Infamy:
Feathers! FEATHERS FROM ANGELS?! Left_bar_bleue43/50Feathers! FEATHERS FROM ANGELS?! Empty_bar_bleue  (43/50)

PostSubject: Re: Feathers! FEATHERS FROM ANGELS?!   Feathers! FEATHERS FROM ANGELS?! EmptyMon May 11, 2009 1:02 am

I spun around to glare at him fiercely. "I told you my name is Rali! Don't call me Sara." Only mom was allowed to call me that. I was really tempted to hit him. I hated the way he looked at me. I didn't like that he always looked in pain when we were the ones who suffered most! Without these creatures in the world none of us would have had to make these choices. I wouldn't...I wouldn't be fighting against my best friend. "What is it now?" I snapped a wrist infront of my nose and gaped at my watch. Almost 8am if we were going to make it in time to the grande Auralie we had to leave Midway like now! I grabbed his hand and started off still waiting for him to say whatever stupid thing he needed. "Just hurry up or We're going to be late again!"
Back to top Go down
Kassan

Kassan

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: Feathers! FEATHERS FROM ANGELS?!   Feathers! FEATHERS FROM ANGELS?! EmptyTue May 12, 2009 3:21 am

He didn't want to get in her way again and decided his nightmares weren't enough of a reason to make Sara mad. She had such a temper that just being near her sometimes made her angry with him. Sara never told him what she was thinking either so It was only fair that he keep to himself. Wasn't it?
"It's nothing," he muttered finally resigning himself to her leadership as they rushed from the sanctity of the crest. When he had another chance he'd run off to the outter barrier sometime. It was a place that Sara hated to go so he knew it would be a few more days before she found him. Of course that would make her mad too. Somehow Ill figured a little freedom was always worth it.
Today they were going to see the Grand Priest Maroday. He was the one who watched over the chamber where his sister was held. The man reminded him of a decrepit version of the devil.
Back to top Go down
Febrica

Febrica

Vitals
Shift Type:
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: Feathers! FEATHERS FROM ANGELS?!   Feathers! FEATHERS FROM ANGELS?! EmptyTue May 12, 2009 4:31 pm

I didn’t like the way he was talking lately. Pulling him along I made sure to keep us as close to the side streets as possible. He was a Euphoric afterall. It didn’t matter that the world was now fully aware of these things, just that I didn’t want to fight every damn person who saw that I was towing one of the holy beasts with me. If the government was paying us to harvest them as they fell from the crest you could sell your soul on the bet that average humans would kill to get their hands on what I had. “If you’re not going to say anything then don’t mention it to begin with damnit,” I snapped back at him. Why couldn’t he ever say something helpful like telling me where he came from or why they arrived at the crest in such bad condition? I mean when I found him Illya was barely breathing. “We’re going to have to stop at the trade market for supplies before we meet the priest.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feathers! FEATHERS FROM ANGELS?!   Feathers! FEATHERS FROM ANGELS?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Feathers! FEATHERS FROM ANGELS?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinity Shift :: Outbounds :: Reminisce-
Jump to: