Infinity Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinity Shift

Not all of us are fighting just for fun...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me

Go down 
+6
FATE
Dayea
Amber Wakefield
Dimenish
Negumi Shiata
Vostal
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vostal

Vostal

Vitals
Shift Type: Alter Shift
Infamy:
Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me Left_bar_bleue0/50Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)
AFFILIATION: Sylus

Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me Empty
PostSubject: Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me   Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:41 pm

WE'VE DONE IT!!!!

well....Deon has done it but...
WE'VE DONE IT TOO!

by being here in part.
Anyways so welcome to the new...obviously darker and strangely comfortingly colored board. Deon who has once again shown his home ec capabilities to us by recalling the skin and making it from scratch has done us the wonders of providing us with a new atmosphere in which to re attempt dominating the world. AND I!

...have done nothing.
Back to top Go down
Negumi Shiata

Negumi Shiata

Vitals
Infamy:
Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me Left_bar_bleue10/50Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me Empty_bar_bleue  (10/50)
AFFILIATION: Ritkist

PostSubject: Re: Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me   Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:55 pm

LMAO Well good job boys. The site looks great. Very urban chaos. I like it.
Back to top Go down
Dimenish

Dimenish

Vitals
Shift Type: Reality Shift
Infamy:
Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me Left_bar_bleue0/50Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me   Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:19 pm

yes u did a great job. its a good thing i thought of this brilliant board idea. *inflates head*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me   Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:31 am

Yea........

(Pop's anne's overtly inflated head)

Stfu.

Mark, Alex, You, Me, (tiny bit) Nonny came up with the ideas.

And as for you taking over the world Vostal, Not before me. Hahaha!
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Infamy:
Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me Left_bar_bleue40/50Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me Empty_bar_bleue  (40/50)

PostSubject: Re: Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me   Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:04 am

lol just kiding. damn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me   Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:54 pm

What, did I not have a playing tone?
Back to top Go down
Negumi Shiata

Negumi Shiata

Vitals
Infamy:
Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me Left_bar_bleue10/50Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me Empty_bar_bleue  (10/50)

PostSubject: Re: Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me   Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:18 pm

^^ the main point being that it made for a great start now that everyone is able to play a real role in this. *claps
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me   Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:31 pm

... I'll give the natural... Ritkist.... Hell yea!

Well, that was more of a strain then ever. Meh.
Back to top Go down
Dayea

Dayea

PostSubject: Re: Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me   Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:55 pm

I'm trying to make sense of that and failing ~_~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me   Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:04 pm

Um....

Lethargy? Apathy?

I wonder if we threaten to take his man parts off. Will he show enthusiasm then?
Back to top Go down
FATE
Admin
Admin
FATE

PostSubject: Re: Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me   Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:04 pm

The member 'Epiphany' has done the following action : Shifting...

'Mass Effect' :
Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me Dicemag
Result : 2
Back to top Go down
Trace Flamedance

Trace Flamedance

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me   Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 12:18 am

So yeah, the clusterfuck no longer exists lol. I feel comfortable posting now that I can actually play my character the way he's supposed to be played lol. I LOVE IT!
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Infamy:
Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me Left_bar_bleue40/50Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me Empty_bar_bleue  (40/50)

PostSubject: Re: Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me   Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 12:25 am

yea. lol we just need nih and rei on here. lol like old times. right now im like the only origional ritkist. >.<
Back to top Go down
Trace Flamedance

Trace Flamedance

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me   Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 12:32 am

Eh you'll live lol. Either that or create lots of NPC"s to help you out lol.
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me   Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 12:49 am

lol its cool. im much more confident in my rp skill then i was last time so im ok being a strong leader-ish lol. its just a lil wierd ^.^
Back to top Go down
Trace Flamedance

Trace Flamedance

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me   Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 1:10 am

shut up lol. No it's not. I know you rather enjoy it :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me   Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 6:12 pm

Tim != leader. Tim == weirdo that appears every where eating white fluffy cakes.

How can that lead? Ohhhh,I know. He leads straight to the old Cake factory that makes his unlimited supply of white fluffy snack cakes, and then makes them eat more and more... LOL.

It won't be ritkist and more, it will be fatkist.
Back to top Go down
Vostal

Vostal

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me   Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 6:19 pm

we do need to elect the ritkist and sylus leaders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me   Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 6:27 pm

Uhh, lets do it in the story line, shall we? It doesn't seem right OOC. Who ever roleplays best lolo
Back to top Go down
Vostal

Vostal

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me   Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 6:30 pm

of course it's going to be IC but there's really no way to judge who roleplays the best considering everyone has their own style. Plus i mean, what determines good Rp?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me   Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 6:35 pm

Okay, sorry, I was being relatively vague with that.

Lets let the person who literally is the most aggressive, or most fitting for the leadership(Tactical, charismatic, etc) position take it with his roleplay style. Ignoring what people might say IRL, if your character doesn't have the balls{Ability} to back up what you say IRL for being leader, don't attempt it.
Back to top Go down
FATE
Admin
Admin
FATE

PostSubject: Re: Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me   Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 7:07 pm

Well that automatically singles out the Sylus leader doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
Nabudice
Admin
Admin
Nabudice

Vitals
Shift Type:
Infamy:
AFFILIATION:

PostSubject: Re: Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me   Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:14 pm

^^ Aw try not to beat up on Tim. He brings a soothing quality to the site too you know.
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me   Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 1:58 pm

lol thats why we need to convince nih to join. have adreos and nihoxdria be the faction leaders like last time lmao
Back to top Go down
Negumi Shiata

Negumi Shiata

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me   Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 4:33 pm

*Claps* Welcome to tonight's talk show; "Things that go over your head
Tonight's guest, Amber.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me   Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me Empty

Back to top Go down

Throw your head back and laugh evilly with me
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinity Shift :: OOC Lounge and Station-
Jump to: