Infinity Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinity Shift

Not all of us are fighting just for fun...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All the shit you gotta know...COMPACTED.

Go down 
+3
Negumi Shiata
Adreos
Vostal
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Vostal

Vostal

Vitals
Shift Type: Alter Shift
Infamy:
All the shit you gotta know...COMPACTED. Left_bar_bleue0/50All the shit you gotta know...COMPACTED. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)
AFFILIATION: Sylus

All the shit you gotta know...COMPACTED. Empty
PostSubject: All the shit you gotta know...COMPACTED.   All the shit you gotta know...COMPACTED. EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:07 pm

This is IMPORTANT. say it with me IMPOR-TANT. IMPPOOOORRRRTTAAANT.

Great job.

To keep our topics from being utter cluster fucked here's how you post them:

STAGE1: RITKIST/SYLUS/NEUTRAL [whatever you want to title it]

Stage tells us this topic was posted at whatever point in time in the story line. Right now obviously we're in stage 1. You'll get updates when the stage changes. PROMISE. that way when you read back you can atleast figure out "oh this was the first series of events"

This is the dominant party active. Obviously if you're a ritkist posting in a Sylus dominant territory you're gonna get your ass jumped. some areas are assigned to your party. Others are just there. you can choose to make a topic ritkist, sylus, or neutral dominated. If you post it as neutral that tells everyone LOUD AND CLEAR, ease up, i'm ONLY HERE TO TALK TO YOU...don't attack me. Otherwise you're free game.

Annnnd this is pretty much self explanatory. Name it whatever you want.

Post your profile in this area. Here's the bootylicious stuff you need to achieve glory:

Name:
Affiliation (which you can also update ON YOUR OWN in your profile.)
Weapon: (Try to be original)
Shift type: Alter or Reality
History: (We don't care. You're going to have no choice but to act it out for us as we all play along so posting it here is just clifnotes.)
Got a partner?: (cool, you do us the favor of telling us who you're buddy buddy with so we can all hunt you down in groups of two.)

RULES O DA BOARD.

1. Piss off if you've got an attitude because we ASSURE YOU we have plenty of bitchiness alllllll by ourselves and no one needs your extra baggage.

2. Trash talking in battles is a fly zone so if you get ass hurt work it out with them in PM and leave the rest of us out of it.

3. Rolling is necessary when you're in battle but for regular shifts and crap you're fine just rping it out UNLESS say you're planning on hurling fireballs at someone. Rule to remember: if it's gonna leave a hole, roll.

4. If you see someone struggling with the plot and YOU know what's going on open your damn mouth and help them before they sink.

5. THE GOLDEN RULE...you fuck with someone we turn selectively deaf when they fuck with you right on back so don't even give us lip.

-Unleashes you all much the way postpartum depressed mothers release their rugrats from their child restraints in minimalls.- Be free.

Last edited by Vostal on Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adreos

Adreos

Vitals
Shift Type: Reality Shift
Infamy:
All the shit you gotta know...COMPACTED. Left_bar_bleue0/50All the shit you gotta know...COMPACTED. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: All the shit you gotta know...COMPACTED.   All the shit you gotta know...COMPACTED. EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:00 pm

A Politer Version of the rules.

1. Please don't start fights.
2. If you run your mouth know the limits or be prepared to face the other person.
3. Roll all aggressive shifts as common courtesy.
4. Be kind please rewind.
5. See #1.
Back to top Go down
Negumi Shiata

Negumi Shiata

Vitals
Infamy:
All the shit you gotta know...COMPACTED. Left_bar_bleue10/50All the shit you gotta know...COMPACTED. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/50)
AFFILIATION: Ritkist

PostSubject: Re: All the shit you gotta know...COMPACTED.   All the shit you gotta know...COMPACTED. EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 7:38 pm

We do hope that It's understood that in battle only 2 summons can be present if you are an Alter shifter and only 1 mass effect in play for those Reality shifters.
Back to top Go down
FATE
Admin
Admin
FATE

PostSubject: Re: All the shit you gotta know...COMPACTED.   All the shit you gotta know...COMPACTED. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 9:37 pm

REVISAL: 2 Deathblows per battle.
Back to top Go down
Diemos

Diemos

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: All the shit you gotta know...COMPACTED.   All the shit you gotta know...COMPACTED. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 9:57 pm

...So...I'm not dead then?
Back to top Go down
FATE
Admin
Admin
FATE

PostSubject: Re: All the shit you gotta know...COMPACTED.   All the shit you gotta know...COMPACTED. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:48 pm

LOL no, you're dead. You were killed before the rule was set in place though I agree it is not fair that 4 death blows be consecutively placed in a single battle. This is something you must debate with the individual who attempted it.
Back to top Go down
Diemos

Diemos

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: All the shit you gotta know...COMPACTED.   All the shit you gotta know...COMPACTED. EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 4:06 am

My death meant that others could live, because of my outlandish demise put an end to careless killing sprees in one fail swoop! Because of my sacrifice, no longer shall anyone fear that an entire room on non-npc's might die without a fight. I take my defeat for you ALL!!!

*gets off soap box* Sorry i'm just trying to cope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the shit you gotta know...COMPACTED.   All the shit you gotta know...COMPACTED. EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 4:09 am

Lol, your start over as a regular human now Diemos. Enjoy. Ohh wait, so do I. How lucky. We can be humans together.
Back to top Go down
Enish

Enish

PostSubject: Re: All the shit you gotta know...COMPACTED.   All the shit you gotta know...COMPACTED. EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 4:29 am

How exactly dose that work? Do we just continue posting, but with no previous memory of being a shifter?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the shit you gotta know...COMPACTED.   All the shit you gotta know...COMPACTED. EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 4:49 am

Probably a PM from fate will explain things.
Back to top Go down
FATE
Admin
Admin
FATE

PostSubject: Re: All the shit you gotta know...COMPACTED.   All the shit you gotta know...COMPACTED. EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 9:04 pm

You will reregister under different accounts with different avatars.
You will be given a new series of memories and will be stripped of your shifting abilities.
You will have the ability to report "Unusual happenings" to FATE. which in turn will increase the infamy of the acting players involved in the events.
Back to top Go down
Halo

Halo

PostSubject: Re: All the shit you gotta know...COMPACTED.   All the shit you gotta know...COMPACTED. EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:27 am

NEW ARC; INFECTION. THIS IS STAGE 3.

Huh, I'm HIJACKING the forum until some one gets back to moderate it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the shit you gotta know...COMPACTED.   All the shit you gotta know...COMPACTED. Empty

Back to top Go down

All the shit you gotta know...COMPACTED.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinity Shift :: VITALS :: Jumping into the plot-
Jump to: