Infinity Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinity Shift

Not all of us are fighting just for fun...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Contract with the Devil

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vostal

Vostal

Vitals
Shift Type: Alter Shift
Infamy:
Contract with the Devil Left_bar_bleue0/50Contract with the Devil Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)
AFFILIATION: Sylus

Contract with the Devil Empty
PostSubject: Contract with the Devil   Contract with the Devil EmptySat May 30, 2009 12:06 am

He threw her onto the bed as though she had little to no value to him though in all truth, she was likely the most valuable thing he'd come across in a while. The woman at the desk had certainly gotten the wrong Idea when he'd come in with a woman in his arms asking for a suite. Locking the door and window Vostal turned to his new captive with a charming smirk. "You know glaring at me does nothing for you." He crossed his arms and looked her over. This girl really knows how to navigate Winmei? He pushed the thought from his mind and started to pat himself down for a cigarette. Damn. He hadn't lit up in a while and his nerves were starting to complain. "Alright so the deal is you get me through Winmei and you walk away unscathed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract with the Devil   Contract with the Devil EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:06 am

"What gave you the Idea that I know how to get through the Winmei?" I say rolling off the side of the bed and walking to the window. I see Ebon guards amassing at the bottom. "Hey, since when are there that many guards in the area. I haven't killed anybody." I turn my head slowly, with a smirk on my face and a glare that showed the pure malice and ice in my heart.

"Well, hope you have a clean conscious." I say icily looking back down to the street with the guards filing into the building.
Back to top Go down
Vostal

Vostal

Vitals
Infamy:
Contract with the Devil Left_bar_bleue0/50Contract with the Devil Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Contract with the Devil   Contract with the Devil EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:21 am

A few dozen icecubes hit his gut and Vostal glared at the woman with him sidelong. No damn way in hell Sinclair caught onto him so fast! Grabbing her wrist Vostal snapped her infront of him and put the full pressure of his attention on her. "You can read the supports in the maze. I've watched you. If you get me through Winmei I won't harm you. Otherwise..." The sudden assault on the door cut him off and he grit his teeth. They were running out of time. "If I get captured you go down with me," he barked, "You know that don't you?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract with the Devil   Contract with the Devil EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:27 am

"Hmph. I fail to see how I'll go down with you, sir." I say pushing off of the wall and breaking free from him in a quick burst. I grabbed a towel and a bucket of water, and ultimately, throw the bucket of water in his face and tossed the towel onto his head. "I'm tired, I'm going to my room, you can come with me if you want. They shouldn't be able to follow you if they don't know what you look like." I say pulling out a key card for my room. "Best Idea for now till tomorrow night."
Back to top Go down
Vostal

Vostal

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: Contract with the Devil   Contract with the Devil EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:39 am

Caught off guard he had no time to offend himself and fell perfectly victim to her devious plan. Grinning from under the towel at her makeshift streak of cleverness Vostal sighs and starts to scrub out the water from his hair. "Aren't you something," he mumbled following close in her wake. He leaves it to her to be the one to answer the door. "so this means you're agreeing?" he asked watching her stride confidently to the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract with the Devil   Contract with the Devil EmptySat May 30, 2009 3:27 am

I open the door easily enough with the key card. "You can assume that if it makes you happy. But as it stands, if I'm caught with you," I step through the door and into the suite stopping my bed with a change of clothes laid out, "I'll be tossed away as an accomplice also." I say without skipping a beat. "You get the other bed. I'm not going anywhere till I get some decent sleep. Its been a long day." I say taking Deathika and laying it on my bed, along my clothes off to my bra and leaving my pants on going to the bathroom. I step out in Pajamas and go into the bed, totally ignoring the man. "You should get some sleep to, brat."
Back to top Go down
Vostal

Vostal

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: Contract with the Devil   Contract with the Devil EmptySun May 31, 2009 5:48 pm

"Brat," he repeated quietly leaning against the door until it shut under his weight. He sighed and tossed the spent towel on the floor beside him, loosening his shirt. Wasn't it just his luck that he'd end up with another ill tempered woman? He blew out his breath and rested his head against the door, sliding down it into a patient sit. "I don't sleep," he muttered. "Doesn't do me any good if my eyes are closed and my brain is off while I'm being headhunted now does it?" Black opened a single, gold eye to stare at the woman whom he decided didn't look all that great in pajamas. "What's it to you if I'm well rested or not anyways?" He grinned like the Cheshire cat, "Before your memories flew up in smoke it looked to me like you were carrying a torch for that stupid kid with the mutt."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract with the Devil   Contract with the Devil EmptySun May 31, 2009 8:01 pm

"Well, If I have a grouchy kidnapper, even worse things can happen." I say ignoring his question. When I looked over and saw his cat faced grin, I began to look sad. "You know, you look familiar, as if I knew you from some other time." I say, not really believing in past lives.

"What are you so desperately grabbing for?" I say sincerely asking for his personal well being.
Back to top Go down
Vostal

Vostal

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: Contract with the Devil   Contract with the Devil EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 5:16 am

He looked away from her. Women always pried. "Doesn't matter in the end what I want or what I achieve," Vostal admitted sourly already starting up a search for something to jam into his mouth and light up. It was just one of his many addictions. "You know something?" he threw her a rather charmingly human look for a second. "once upon a time there was someone who wanted to create a world so beautiful that no one would ever have to suffer. I thought that people like that were stupid at the time. I laughed at them a lot...But when that person stuck by their thoughts and pressed forward, it made me look like a fool." He chuckled and shoved a frayed cigarette between his lips next seeking a way to combust the sweet smelling drug. "Because unlike that person, I didn't have shit to believe in for myself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract with the Devil   Contract with the Devil EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 5:18 am

"Sounds familiar." I say sitting up and pointing to the direction of the mini kitchen provided by the hotel. "Use the burner from the stove or Toaster." I say kind enough to him, returning his human gesture, but going back to being cold a moment later. I turn over and curl up with the blanket.
Back to top Go down
Vostal

Vostal

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: Contract with the Devil   Contract with the Devil EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 5:26 am

Vostal eyed her for a long minute before rising and taking her advice. He couldn't get a grip on this kid. She was hot, cold, and lukewarm all at once. His gaze flew to that damned weapon she was always hulking around and he paused. It would really suck if she turned on him and he had to kill her before they got through the maze. Because he thought about it, Vostal soothed over to the sword and brushed his fingers against the hilt. Something like this...
He scowled. Why the hell had he thought about that just now? Another sigh murmured through him and he was back on his way to the kitchen to light up. "Hey," he muttered without thinking to ask if she was awake or not, "If I die tomorrow, I want you to take my blood to a pompous bastard named Elerin."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract with the Devil   Contract with the Devil EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 5:36 am

"I wouldn't be surprised if I died and you lived. If I die, I want you to bring Deathika, yes, that annoyingly large blade, to Quin. Or if you think you can make a pact with it, be my guest." I say with a horribly evil chuckle that had never escaped my lips till now. I wonder if he was about to get the bright Idea to pick it up. Even with a Euphoric's super strength, the magic and base weight of it keeping in place were enough, if I gave it to some one else and they aren't pact under the blade, it would tear the arm either out of place, or off before they realized to let go. It was just that heavy without a pact.
Back to top Go down
Vostal

Vostal

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: Contract with the Devil   Contract with the Devil EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 5:41 am

He shrugged, taking himself and his newly lit drug to the window and cracking it open to let out the intoxicating smoke. "Suddenly it sounds like we have a deal." Quin again. He chuckled and flicked off the ash collecting at the tip of his addictive little substance. "You sure do talk about that brat a lot," he teased only semi-jokingly. It wasn't in his nature to admit jealously and it always seemed like the psychotic ones got the women. "We're going to be in bad terms when I have to kill him." Even as a bluff he knew he was provoking the poor girl. Oddly he didn't seem to mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract with the Devil   Contract with the Devil EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 5:50 am

"Well, he is a big kid and can take care of himself. If he is killed by you... Well... I'm more of an Impromptu kind of person. We'll find out what happens after that now won't we?" I say keeping my tone Icy enough. Why did I care so much about Quin? I mean... He did help me, and he so far has been the only one that has been close and kind enough to me so far. I wonder if this guy himself realizes that he'll never get a girl being so untactful.
Back to top Go down
Vostal

Vostal

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: Contract with the Devil   Contract with the Devil EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 5:55 am

Laughter split his lips and he blew out another thick cloud of white. "I can accept that," he agreed flatly. Leaning on the pane he looked down at Midway. The city hadn't changed much since he'd been imprisoned for the false accusation of killing Sinclair. That man would have been his target if someone hadn't beat him to it anyway so he didn't mind doing the time in advance. Below, a pack of Ebons marched by under his scrutiny. Damn. They were all over the place weren't they? Backing away from the window he crossed his arms and put his back to the wall. "Sleep. We'll head out as soon as dawn hits the rooftops."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract with the Devil   Contract with the Devil EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 5:57 am

Little did the sentry know, I had fallen asleep the moment I had finished my thoughts, and entered a heavy and unperturbed sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contract with the Devil   Contract with the Devil Empty

Back to top Go down

Contract with the Devil
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinity Shift :: Outbounds :: Reminisce-
Jump to: