Infinity Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinity Shift

Not all of us are fighting just for fun...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stupid men and stupid reasons

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Stupid men and stupid reasons Empty
PostSubject: Stupid men and stupid reasons   Stupid men and stupid reasons EmptyTue May 26, 2009 4:54 pm

She paced outside the door like a peeved housewife awaiting her husband's return from a long trip. Her hair was matted, makeup smeared, there was a rip in her skirt, and scuffs on her knees. Blood stained her hands, and her mascara was running from tears. She was a mess. And rightfully so! "What a stupid man!" she barked at thin air. "What a stupid, stupid man!" Why had he gone and gotten himself shot?! What the hell had he been thinking?! Furious and worried all at once, Felimay rammed her heel into the wall before her and when she couldn't remove it left the shoe to hang there in the brutal hole she'd created.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stupid men and stupid reasons   Stupid men and stupid reasons EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:00 pm

Chronus's first foot set down perfectly, the second one not so much. Such a long distance flight carrying a body was a feat of it's own, and this young lady flat out ran here to meet Elerin before Chronus made it back. Chronus felt no anger towards the woman's determination for her man, but it made him feel slightly depressed that she had yet to remember his name.

Putting those thoughts aside, Chronus straightened himself and walked to the doors carrying Elerin, "Felimay, if you will, lead the way. I have not stayed indoors for a long time and have not been in this Hotel before." Chronus said blankly, as a musky wild animal smell was beginning to become apparent with his ever growing presence.
Back to top Go down
Trace Flamedance

Trace Flamedance

Vitals
Shift Type: Alter Shift
Infamy:
Stupid men and stupid reasons Left_bar_bleue0/50Stupid men and stupid reasons Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)
AFFILIATION: Sylus

PostSubject: Re: Stupid men and stupid reasons   Stupid men and stupid reasons EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:53 am

Pasquale had been in the room next door when he heard a loud crash followed by a synthetic piece of plastic, which he had identified as a shoe, had come through his wall. He perked up at the ruckus being created and heard talk of shooting and men.

Not being able to help his curiosity, he pressed his ear to the wall, though he was sure this wasn't a good idea, seeing as there were shoes coming through at high velocities. He struggled to hear more of the conversation as it continued, unaware of his eavesdropping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stupid men and stupid reasons   Stupid men and stupid reasons EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:27 pm

She isn't sure why hearing her name from the other Euphoric sounds quite so right, but it does. Felic managed to calm herself to a small degree and nodded curtly digging furiously around her bodice for the card key to their room all the while mumbling angrily to herself. "It's absolute lunacy that he would jump infront of a bloody freaking gun just over something like that! You'd think the idiot would remember that I'm not like him and can take more damage than he ca---" A pungent smell catches her attention and instantly she loses her train of thought turning to face the man incredulously. "Is that you?" Her nose wrinkling at the odor she returns her attention to the card reader only long enough to get them in before strutting in and wildly gesturing towards the sofa. "Lay him there and come here for a minute!" She simply has to get the poor creature into a shower! Before she can afford simple pleasures, it's Felic's first task to move to Elerin's side, checking his condition. Only after casting multiple recovery and sedative spells over the foolish knight the Euphoric took her guest by the wrist daintily and all but dragged the poor creature into the master bath starting up a lukewarm shower and almost mindlessly starting to strip the male. "You reek!" She mumbled for one reason or another completely comfortable putting her hands on the man let alone disrobing him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stupid men and stupid reasons   Stupid men and stupid reasons EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:46 pm

Chronus sighed and shrugged at the constant reminder that he'd been outside of the city for a while. He had a slight bestial look in his eyes and seemed claustrophobic, but he was not bothered by Felimay undressing him nor her gentle touch. She was all he remembered of his prior life and their parents and everything did not seem to fit into his memories, but she did. He would make sure she was taken care of, Even if it meant having to take a ludicrous bath.

As she was leaving the bathroom and he was stepping into the shower, he intoned, "Sister, I may have a reason why he would have jumped into your way. Very much the same reason why you are reacting the same way. You love him, and he loves you." Chronus let out a sigh as it was beginning to don upon him in regards to his sister. Her body seemed to remember him, and even subconsciously, but she did not seem to actively remember him.
Back to top Go down
Adreos

Adreos

Vitals
Shift Type: Reality Shift
Infamy:
Stupid men and stupid reasons Left_bar_bleue0/50Stupid men and stupid reasons Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)
AFFILIATION: Sylus

PostSubject: Re: Stupid men and stupid reasons   Stupid men and stupid reasons EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:57 am

I awoke to a rather strange declaration and the soft music of a hymn humming in my innermost thoughts like a lullaby soothing every ache and pain left in my body.

"Sister, I may have a reason why he would have jumped into your way. Very much the same reason why you are reacting the same way. You love him, and he loves you."

There was a pause that I couldn't explain and while I didn't recognize the voice speaking at the time I knew better than to blatantly state my regained consciousness to the occupants of the room. Instead I lay rather transfixed by the sight of the bland ceiling overhead, eyes barely open and mind a whirl with the song echoing in my thoughts. My chest hurt more than anything but somehow I didn't mind the pain. I listened to the continuing conversation with only mild interest while trying to recall what exactly had occurred to land me back in what I assumed was the Nightmares Win.
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

Vitals
Shift Type:
Infamy:
Stupid men and stupid reasons Left_bar_bleue0/0Stupid men and stupid reasons Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
AFFILIATION: Human

PostSubject: Re: Stupid men and stupid reasons   Stupid men and stupid reasons EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:22 pm

((Taking Felimay's place/personality just pretend i was always her.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stupid men and stupid reasons   Stupid men and stupid reasons EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 6:38 am

((Understood. Waiting patiently for your post then, Regal.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid men and stupid reasons   Stupid men and stupid reasons Empty

Back to top Go down

Stupid men and stupid reasons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinity Shift :: Outbounds :: Reminisce-
Jump to: