Infinity Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinity Shift

Not all of us are fighting just for fun...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

reunited, the true utopia

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Shift Type: Alter Shift
Infamy:
reunited, the true utopia Left_bar_bleue40/50reunited, the true utopia Empty_bar_bleue  (40/50)
AFFILIATION: Sylus

reunited, the true utopia Empty
PostSubject: reunited, the true utopia   reunited, the true utopia EmptySat May 23, 2009 6:11 pm

There was a barely audible tapping as amber bounded into the area, almost seeming to teleport from place to place, finally catching onto one of the large beams that had once held the structure up, calloused hands barely noticing the rough texture of long since rusted metal scraping across her palm as she swung down to earth.

"soon........ they will show up. " Who? She had no clue. It was almost like a child being led by the hand towards her destination, completely oblivious to what was going to happen next. All she knew is the feeling in her gut told her to be here, right now, and she had learned from past experiences to always trust the feeling in her gut.
Back to top Go down
Diemos

Diemos

Vitals
Infamy:
reunited, the true utopia Left_bar_bleue0/50reunited, the true utopia Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: reunited, the true utopia   reunited, the true utopia EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:15 am

As the woman landed the soft hum of a vibrating wire issued from under her foot, alerting its owner of the intruder. A small portion of the ground behind her seemed to breathe, a mound of dirt rose taking on human features as debris cascaded off the creature. He tilted his head to one side considering his guest, silently closing the distance between them drawing a strand of metal from his sleeve.

However, something was eerily familiar about her, that smell, "...Amber?..."
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Infamy:
reunited, the true utopia Left_bar_bleue40/50reunited, the true utopia Empty_bar_bleue  (40/50)

PostSubject: Re: reunited, the true utopia   reunited, the true utopia EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:13 am

"you..... speak?" This could only be described as a revelation. The creature she had aided for so long, the demon only able to speak telepathically.......spoke. She shook the concept from her mind, deciding it was more important to deal with the situation before her before contemplating this new gem of wisdom.

"you feel it to hm? that something great will happen here this night."
Back to top Go down

Vitals
Infamy:
reunited, the true utopia Left_bar_bleue0/50reunited, the true utopia Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)
AFFILIATION: Ritkist

PostSubject: Re: reunited, the true utopia   reunited, the true utopia EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:15 am

Nervously Atticus walked towards the female and awkward looking creature "Hello I don't mean to interupt, but I was wondering if you could tell me where I am?" Atticus said forcing the words from his lips trying to hide his nervousness he put on a smile and bowed to the two beings before him.
Back to top Go down
Trace Flamedance

Trace Flamedance

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: reunited, the true utopia   reunited, the true utopia EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:45 am

Pasquale awoke from his slumber as he heard voices near by. He stood up on the limb he was sleeping on in the tree and pondered the consequences of exposing himself. "This could be good, or this could be REALLY bad" he thought to himself. Then again, wandering into a peaceful situation was never his strongsuit. The muscles in his legs tensed up and flexed, showing his physically fit stature, as he bounded through the air, landing in the midst of the party of strange figures before him.

Hand placed firmly on the butt of his staff, he spoke warily to his brand new company. "I have a feeling I can trust you lot...."

Then a sudden realization sent a jolt down his spine as he looked at the woman standing adjacent to him. "I know you from somewhere..." he spoke with curiosity and confusion.
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: reunited, the true utopia   reunited, the true utopia EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:38 am

"you remind me.......of my brother." She ran through the memory, considering it's reality for a moment. For so long she assumed that He had been the same as Alina. A creature put into this world to mimic what her mind required, a place holder for Diemos as Alina was for Anne. But the look in his eyes. it was so similar.

"i am amber and this is...." She stopped mid introduction to give her normally silent ally the proper chance to introduce himself before she spoke for him, given the new jewel of information she had gained. She extended a hand to the creature allowing a pause for his introduction.
Back to top Go down

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: reunited, the true utopia   reunited, the true utopia EmptyMon May 25, 2009 5:03 pm

"Nice to meet you" Atticus said in a more relaxed tone now. However his thoughts began to race , "is she refering to me" he thought to himself "does she know my brother , and how?" he began to ask himself trying to make sense of it all.

"Im Atticus , Atticus White. I...Im not from around here" he said trying not to let on that infact he was from another universe altogether. Nodding towards the young male that seemed to appear from no where "Hello" Atticus seemed to force out trying to be polite.
Back to top Go down
Trace Flamedance

Trace Flamedance

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: reunited, the true utopia   reunited, the true utopia EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:20 am

Pasquale ignored the young man dressed in white and stared at Amber, contemplation just who it was that she was trying to introduce. "Why are you all gathered in this place?..." He asked suspiciously, making sure not to turn his back to any one of them. It seemed all too uncoincidental that so many people had flocked here into his midst.
Back to top Go down
Faust

Faust

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: reunited, the true utopia   reunited, the true utopia EmptyFri May 29, 2009 4:30 pm

I sat neatly upon my usual spot and looked down at the fluttering moths called people below. it did indeed seem as though humans of this new world were rather attracted to the affairs of danger and chaos. "I wonder what you could all have in mind that would make you gather here like this," I caution in the form of a simple musing. "Do you know where you are?" As though to emphasize the otherwise unclearly stated point I spread hands about the scene that is the environment around us. "This is Nomida. You are aware of Nomidian history?"
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: reunited, the true utopia   reunited, the true utopia EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:12 am

"i..... feel i was called here." she looked at the faces, some she knew, some she thought she remembered, and one she had never seen before. The question hidden behind all of their eyes slipped past her gaurd, causing her mind to almost drift of, working on auto pilot.

"and no matter what the outcome im meant to protect the people before me. " was that right? her heart began to pump faster, the thumping in her chest increasing exponentially, or at least seeming so as she considered each person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reunited, the true utopia   reunited, the true utopia EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:01 pm

Chronus was following the trails of magic. There had been a new strain of scent, magical or otherwise, in the winds. Chronus caught wind of these scents, all different but the same nonetheless. Souls from different worlds is what he smelled, and he could smell the hubris staining the air too. He closed the distance relatively well bestially on all fours.

Chronus had obtained relatively new wear for his leggings, as to show some civility, which took the form of baggy dark pants with solid steel chains hanging from them. It was an odd sight, seeing one of angelic glory crawling amongst the dirt, grass, and twigs. Though it is a glorious one. Chronus found an interesting perch silently, and with a hint of youth still in his features, he places one hand down for balance on a beam close enough for them to hear and see him, though his approach was silent and unheard.

After hoisting himself up into the air, he swings himself down to sit on top of the stand alone support beam. Gracefully and nonchalantly, he drags his legs up to assume the Thinker's position, not caring how many people actually realized he was in the vicinity.

Last edited by Chronus on Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Lack of an E somewhere.)
Back to top Go down
Diemos

Diemos

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: reunited, the true utopia   reunited, the true utopia EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:25 am

"..."

Nothing. It was a fluke, though the moments away from Thanatos he had developed some independence still it was apparent some things would take longer than others. After a few fruitless attempts at communication Diemos subsided looking to Amber to fill in the blanks.
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: reunited, the true utopia   reunited, the true utopia EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:42 am

"i.... thought as much." She shook her head, almost laughing at the creature beside her. It was so characteristic of the demon in white to suprise them, and she had almost been expecting the let down. Or at least what she supposed could be a let down. The more she thought about it, the more her mind shifted to the realization that she wanted, almost willed the action, even if for the simple fact that as long as he couldn't speak he had use for her. It was truthfully the one thing she could do that he couldn't.

"diemos." Her gaze averted to the new entrant, nodding to chronus. "come, fellowship with us if you are friend. or engage if foe."
Back to top Go down
Trace Flamedance

Trace Flamedance

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: reunited, the true utopia   reunited, the true utopia EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 2:05 am

"I'm neither friend, nor foe......I think...." Pasquale couldn't help but scan his eyes up and down the girl, thinking that he remembered her from somewhere. He looked up at Faust, approaching the gentleman cautiously. Something about him didn't seem right.

"I've heard stories of Nomida... But know only bits and pieces of it's past." Pasquale turned his back to the gentlemen to hear the others who still had yet to speak up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reunited, the true utopia   reunited, the true utopia EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 10:24 pm

Chronus eyed the man with the fire red hair. He spread his wings and glided down from where he was at the moment. He landed gently on his two feet running a hand through his hair and breathing in the air at this level. Chronus still kept his distance from Faust, something was not right about him.

Chronus was prepared for a moment's notice to just flee the area. "A history lesson would be much... appreciated." Chronus said shortly, noting his name had not been asked yet.
Back to top Go down
Faust

Faust

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: reunited, the true utopia   reunited, the true utopia EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:45 pm

I'm intrigued by the reek coming off the Euphoric I've long since designated as a primary target. Because I know well what Vostal--the other male looks like, there can be no mistake. This is the male Euphoric Chronus. The thing looks rather poor in comparison to Yue but I am satisfied that it might at least fetch a few Strings of Destiny in the Ebon trade Market should I try to tempt Fate again. The thing governing our lives through private action is a stubborn one indeed. And greedy at that. Why, the head of Winmei barely tempted it to bless me with such a minor ability as what I had received from our last bargain. Strings are a hard thing to find. Even harder to trade.
Ah, I realize there is a request in play though I scarce recall seeing the thing open the gruelingly ungraceful hole in its face designated most commonly as a mouth and flick a strand of crimson hair from my shoulder.
"Nomida was the first city to fall under the stupid ideas and "morals" of this absurd notion of a "people's republic"," I begin to lecture flatly, "My father being the kind fool that he was decided to offer better direction to the misguided society and turned his sights upon the population with a fiercely charitable hand. He even went so far as to solve the hunger and supply issues amongst the people by jailing the old and invalid and removing their sickly masses from the general population. Of course they were going to die anyways so it was really a genius thing to put them out of sight and mind rather than wasting food and good supplies on the lot." I prided myself in my father's simple accomplishments though I always thought his heart was too soft. "Of course the so called republic didn't see the charity in his actions and turned on him as I knew they would. He was murdered and soon after it was Nomida's fate to fall to ruin. They say the pathetic souls of the dead still haunt the place when light no longer touches the city. Since it was, after all a city that thrived in the dark." I sniff and put my eyes on the Euphoric, "Are you aware of your stench?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reunited, the true utopia   reunited, the true utopia EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 1:17 am

"Are you aware that your head is to big for your shoulders, and that you smell horrible also, Sinclair?" Chronus says with a deep guttural voice, more closer to a full on growl then words. Chronus does not move his arms, but he feels his summoning tattoos begin to have magic course through them. He also feels the magic in the area, all prey to his bidding.

Chronus begins to step back, Faust's comment jogging a memory lodged far in the back of his mind. There is no putrid smell of being unclean, as most would smell, for Chronus bathed prior. The smell eluded to, is none other then what Chronus feels is more of a bigot type of response. Unless Chimera's really do have that bad of a scent to bastards.

Last edited by Chronus on Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot something.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reunited, the true utopia   reunited, the true utopia Empty

Back to top Go down

reunited, the true utopia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinity Shift :: Outbounds :: Reminisce-
Jump to: