Infinity Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinity Shift

Not all of us are fighting just for fun...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What you see

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dayea

Dayea

What you see Empty
PostSubject: What you see   What you see EmptySat May 23, 2009 6:06 pm

If he looked at the water long enough he forgot a lot of his irritation towards the world. He sighed and reached out to pet the four legged Horror perched beside him.
"Good boy."
The water under the bridge was so still that it attracted a lot of mosquitoes. He watched them buzz aimlessly about before looking at the dozens of little black corpses that dotted the lap of his jeans from the ones that had landed on him and tried to feast. He was a fast little fucker when it came to slapping parasites off of him but now his arms sort of stung from the dozens of slaps it took to kill them all.
Scratching the formless mass off black that was the Horror's head he sighed. It was a long day wasn't it? What was there to do around here for fun anyways?
Back to top Go down
Febrica

Febrica

Vitals
Shift Type:
Infamy:
What you see Left_bar_bleue43/50What you see Empty_bar_bleue  (43/50)
AFFILIATION: Human

What you see Empty
PostSubject: Re: What you see   What you see EmptyTue May 26, 2009 7:53 pm

I touched Luna to the head of the trespasser who had been oblivious enough not to realize I'd been watching him. He looked like just a child but I couldn't ignore the Horror sitting idly at his side like some sort of foul pet!
"What are you doing here, little boy?" I snarled, locking a bullet into the chamber and keeping a muzzle to the back of the kid's head and a close eye on the swarm of shadows sitting beside him. "You're out a little late. And what kind of Horror can sit so close to the water?"
Back to top Go down
Dayea

Dayea

What you see Empty
PostSubject: Re: What you see   What you see EmptyFri May 29, 2009 9:46 pm

He raises his hands sky high and chuckles.
"Oops, caught me!"
His eyes slide to Ori who sits patiently awaiting orders beside him. It doesn't really occur to Quin that his life could easily end right here and now at the hands of what he can now tell is a rather impulsive woman. But instead of being a brat and whining about it, the runt turned his head ever so slightly back to look down the barrel of the weapon against his skull curiously. Yeah, it's loaded alright.
Seriously? He lets his breath out and turns his gaze directly to the woman. She's pretty! For a minute Quin wonders exactly why such a pretty woman would wield such a deadly firearm. "Good evening, miss." he spouts innocently. "Just enjoying the scene."
Back to top Go down
???

???

What you see Empty
PostSubject: Re: What you see   What you see EmptySun May 31, 2009 6:25 pm

The servant walks to the side of the young woman most dear to his master and looks down his nose at the boy in her custody. "This is not the man that Sinclair demanded be brought to him," he said. "He is not a Euphoric and he is too young." He looks at the woman and wonders once more what her intentions are. She does a lot of things that the master does not authorize and that is going to be troublesome. But Sinclair is most fond of her and he doesn't have the ability to ham her against the wishes of Faust.
Back to top Go down
Febrica

Febrica

Vitals
Shift Type:
Infamy:
What you see Left_bar_bleue43/50What you see Empty_bar_bleue  (43/50)
AFFILIATION: Human

What you see Empty
PostSubject: Re: What you see   What you see EmptySun May 31, 2009 6:31 pm

I snort and push Sinclair's little lap dog away from me. "I don't need to hear your complaints when I'm just fulfilling my own personal interests," I snarl and push the muzzle of the weapon deeper into the boy's head. "Don't get cute," i warn him, "Horrors don't just hang around the human population! What are you?!" If he moves it's the end of his life and I make sure to make that perfectly clear. I gape at the Horror beside him. This is the first time I've ever seen one up close like that and so mellow. What the hell is with this guy?!
Back to top Go down
Dayea

Dayea

What you see Empty
PostSubject: Re: What you see   What you see EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:02 am

Quin sighed. "People respond better when you're not so pushy," he grumbled while suddenly rising to his feet to stretch. "Besides if you're going to gang up on kids it sorta makes me wonder just how bored you are in your life that you'd wnat to pick on someone much smaller and weaker than yourself." He fumbled with a safety pin attacked to the hem of his jacket nonchalantly. "It's not..." whirling around Quin ripped the pin from its hold on the material and pushed a flicker of his element into the small item flicking it at the woman's throat murderously (12) "Polite!"
Back to top Go down
Vostal

Vostal

Vitals
Shift Type: Alter Shift
Infamy:
What you see Left_bar_bleue0/50What you see Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)
AFFILIATION: Sylus

What you see Empty
PostSubject: Re: What you see   What you see EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:02 am

The member 'Quin' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Attack Hit/Miss' :
What you see Diceat
Result : 12
Back to top Go down
Dayea

Dayea

What you see Empty
PostSubject: Re: What you see   What you see EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:10 am

Eyes switching to the Euphoric standing left standing in his way Quin put on an innocent smirk and tucked his hands away into his pockets, stepping forward over the corpse at his feet and grinning. "Sorry," he said kindly, "I don't remember catching your name." He stopped to collect the pin from the body's throat, picking away the charred flesh from the metal where his element had dealt more damage than the initial weapon. Replacing the tiny thing on his coat he wiped his fingers mindlessly on his jeans to clean them and extended a warm hand towards the other creature. "You are...?"
Back to top Go down
???

???

What you see Empty
PostSubject: Re: What you see   What you see EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:21 am

A blur of terror shatters the euphoric's calm and he stumbles back in shock. For something so simple to...
For the very first time Yue sees the valor in fleeing from an opponent much stronger than anticipated for the gained power of regrouping. However, it crosses his mind that the boy is not an assigned target and he has no obligation to confront him. Yet his eyes sink to the now still form of what was just seconds ago his ally. For her to have been felled so easily. And by a child?!
A hand is eased in his direction and yet in Yue's eyes the appendage is quite vividly the outstretched and armed paw of a murdering beast. He declines the offer to shake. "Yue," he says his name calmly enough despite the horror of the scene that has just played out.

**OOC: HOLY SHIT QUIN! Death by safety pin are you serious?! how'd you pull that luck out of your ass?!**
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What you see Empty
PostSubject: Re: What you see   What you see Empty

Back to top Go down

What you see
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinity Shift :: Outbounds :: Reminisce-
Jump to: