Infinity Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinity Shift

Not all of us are fighting just for fun...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Different from them all

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Negumi Shiata

Negumi Shiata

Vitals
Shift Type: Alter Shift
Infamy:
Different from them all Left_bar_bleue10/50Different from them all Empty_bar_bleue  (10/50)
AFFILIATION: Ritkist

Different from them all Empty
PostSubject: Different from them all   Different from them all EmptyMon May 18, 2009 11:45 pm

They stay away from me. Like they know what I am and what I've done, Horrors do not dare to draw near to my camp site. I am far from the city. This is where I choose to be. My fire burns heavy and strong but the stench it gives off is unsettling for I am burning the decaying corpses left as the aftermath of the Horrors' rampage. It is a cruel and disgusting thing to do in the eyes of many but that is fine with me. I am not put off by such things anymore. Even though I know a few of the bodies. Once I had friends here. They lived in Nomida. Families. Friends. People that now are to be nothing more to me than fuel to keep the light going strong. I sigh and poke at the flare with a stick to shake the embers from the quickly burning jeans of one of the bodies.
"Tomorrow I will go into the city," I decide aloud. I look around me and shift down to lay on my side instead of sitting upright. The Horrors watch me from afar, hollowed out eye sockets turned my way. I know these things too.
They are humans.
They were.
It is a shame to see what she did to them. I do not have time to grieve. Tomorrow I must return to work. I must find him.
Back to top Go down
Trace Flamedance

Trace Flamedance

Vitals
Infamy:
Different from them all Left_bar_bleue0/50Different from them all Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)
AFFILIATION: Sylus

PostSubject: Re: Different from them all   Different from them all EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:47 pm

Pasquale's nightly trek was far less glorious than usual. Not that it was anything to write home about before. He laughed at the pun he had just created in his mind. "What home?" He thought to himself. This place seemed more like home than anything he could recall within the last two weeks.

He had never seen such a level of carnage such as that which surrounded him at the moment. Or had he? A bittersweet recollection of a memory flashed before his mind's eye as he saw images of a massive, dark scythe before him. He noticed a dark haired woman. A man, sprawled out on an altar, covered with blood. Bodies everywhere.

And then reality came flooding back to him like a Dam that had just burst in his mind. He looked ahead only to see a small fire lit before him. And... a girl. Then the blackness overcame him as he lost all consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Vostal

Vostal

Vitals
Infamy:
Different from them all Left_bar_bleue0/50Different from them all Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Different from them all   Different from them all EmptyThu May 21, 2009 4:50 am

Black had made his way picking through the carnage of the shipyard towards a familiar calling and stopped at what looked to be a corpse different from the rest. Pocketing his hands he dipped his head down a looked curiously at the blaze of red hair furrowed over a dirty face and clothing that looked pre dated.
"Ey...."
He stuck a foot out and prodded at the thing's sides.
"Oy...."
He patted himself down, looking for a cigarette and was instantly heartbroken to discover none remained. Glancing up he scanned the black for the pyre light he'd seen earlier. Only one person in the world insane enough to venture so far from the Inner City without the barrier. Negumi was close by. He sighed and returned his gaze to the "corpse" at his feet. Was he nice enough to carry a potentially fresh body to her as a gift?

Bending down, he collected the dead weight and threw a warning glare to the horde of Horrors stalking him like a prize ham. "Just because I'll be moving slower with this doesn't mean I won't drop it to kill you lot so keep distance," he growled.
Back to top Go down
Negumi Shiata

Negumi Shiata

Vitals
Infamy:
Different from them all Left_bar_bleue10/50Different from them all Empty_bar_bleue  (10/50)

PostSubject: Re: Different from them all   Different from them all EmptyThu May 21, 2009 7:13 pm

He comes to me with something large and dark on his back. It is not like him to so fearlessly approach. He knows who I am as I his identity. Though... "You have followed her," I tell him flatly and watch him drop his cargo as though it has no worth. It is a man. A man with impossibly red hair and a face that looks torn with stress and difficult times. I do not find amusement in his un-lively guest and put my eyes on him instead. Vostal is his name. He was once an ally. He was once a friend. But his mind has been warped since then. I cannot trust this character. "You are not welcome."
Back to top Go down
Vostal

Vostal

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: Different from them all   Different from them all EmptyThu May 21, 2009 7:19 pm

Ah.
Right.
He was expecting something like that as his first greeting from the snake he'd known so many years ago. Even though it seemed time had been gentle to the smooth curves and ferocious beauty of the woman, Black knew better than to chase an iron-clad skirt likely hiding equally resilient panties. He eyed the whip coiled at her side and purse his lips. Yeah. There was that too.
Where was a cigarette when he needed one?! "Neji," he chuckled spreading his newly emptied hands before him in a sign of peace, "the times have been hard without your company!" Honestly his tone wasn't supposed to sound as sarcastic as he knew it did. Despite common inpressions he was fond of the beauty and made no real attempt to hide it. Though Vostal was certain his head was among the many she hunted for sport and grudge alike.
He blew out a sigh and dropped lazily to a squat flapping a hand at her."Wouldn't happen to have a smoke on you would you?"
Back to top Go down
Diemos

Diemos

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: Different from them all   Different from them all EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:00 pm

Diemos wandered near the campsite, drawn by the activity and the enticing aroma produced by their bonfire. He was quit famished and was looking to score easy pray but after looking over the possible candidates he realized he wasn't in the mood to work for it...at the moment. Making sure to conceal any body language that might be interpreted as hostile he bent low to the fire, taking advantage of the fact it he would be far less likely to be attacked in a group, biding his time until he wore out his welcome.
Back to top Go down
Trace Flamedance

Trace Flamedance

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: Different from them all   Different from them all EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:09 pm

Terrible dreams of distant, unfamiliar memories awoke him from his forced slumber. His posture quickly stiffened as he jumped to his feet, unsheathing both blades from his staff. There were so many people around he was uncomfortable with this. Pasquale was a loner. Not used to so many faces at once. Or so that's what he familiarized himself with at the moment.

"Speak friend or die..." he growled, unsure of whether his life was in danger or not. He spun the full one hundred and eighty degrees making sure the dual blades remained guarding him at all times. This was not favorable for him at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Infamy:
Different from them all Left_bar_bleue40/50Different from them all Empty_bar_bleue  (40/50)

PostSubject: Re: Different from them all   Different from them all EmptyFri May 22, 2009 12:57 am

Off in the distance the girl sat, watching the scene unfold just out of sight, her body hidden from view except for the pale silhouette of light that surrounded her dark form. "there he is......maybe i should wait a little bit though."

She noticed the male she was following, The new euphoric seemed to be speaking to the others, and quite uneasy..... maybe it was those damned cancer sticks he had been smoking upon their first meeting. She wanted so much to slip from her hidden sanctum and adress him, but with so many in the area it was not quite safe. no. she would wait just a little longer.
Back to top Go down
Negumi Shiata

Negumi Shiata

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: Different from them all   Different from them all EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:55 pm

He comes to my fire in the wake of the devil himself who came before him bearing another on his back. I am not flattered by my guests. Between them I am unsure which is more deadly. The one I have known and watched from childhood who has suffered every great loss at my own hand? Or perhaps the corrupt soul feigning humanity in the flesh that does not suit the decaying existence occupying it for short time? I put my eyes upon the other. He appears lost, confused. I watch his expression strobe through a dark collection of emotions. Fury, panic, distortion, desperation. I do not answer his question and do not remove my gaze from him. I know his destiny in every aspect he could possibly choose. Because I do not speak, I do not have to listen. Because I do not listen I do not have to feel. And I have taught myself that because I do not feel, I do not have to judge.
My lips thin sternly. What strange company I have attracted.
Back to top Go down
Trace Flamedance

Trace Flamedance

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: Different from them all   Different from them all EmptySat May 23, 2009 1:22 am

The girl didn't move as the disorientation flared up in Pasquale's eyes. If she didn't attack him, then he had no reason to attack her. However, he wasn't about to put his weaponry away in the midst of so many threats.

Something here felt familiar. Something or someONE. He couldn't quite put his finger on it, because for all intensive purposes he couldn't remember a thing. Nothing but the pain inside. The hatred for all things dark. And yet...the love of it all.
Back to top Go down
Vostal

Vostal

Vitals
Infamy:

PostSubject: Re: Different from them all   Different from them all EmptySat May 23, 2009 4:21 pm

He picked his teeth and flopped down onto his ass in front of the body burn Negumi had thought would make a great campfire. In the back of his head Vostal marked another creepy tally point beside the woman's name. She was an odd one alright. Black glanced up at the over zealous redhead barking demands at them with a weapon drawn and the crazy looking thing in white hovering by them. Blowing out a sigh he dropped his weight flat onto his back and watched the dirt and dust take flight around him with the harsh movements. "Damn," he mumbled, "What a bunch we've got going tonight yeah?" He closed an eye and stared at the underside of the chin of the man standing stiffly above him. "Guess what they say about redheads being crazy is true. What the hell do you think you're doing pushing your nerves like that after seeming dead in the middle of Nomida anyways?" Where did these people get all their energy?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Different from them all   Different from them all Empty

Back to top Go down

Different from them all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinity Shift :: Outbounds :: Reminisce-
Jump to: