Infinity Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinity Shift

Not all of us are fighting just for fun...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chatting with you...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Negumi Shiata

Negumi Shiata

Vitals
Shift Type: Alter Shift
Infamy:
Chatting with you... Left_bar_bleue10/50Chatting with you... Empty_bar_bleue  (10/50)
AFFILIATION: Ritkist

Chatting with you... Empty
PostSubject: Chatting with you...   Chatting with you... EmptyMon May 18, 2009 11:31 pm

Though I hadn't meant to impose I know better than to think that the person before me is the chatty type and need his information even if it is against his will. I didn't have a side. I am what I am even though the closest thing that my goals resemble is a Laruae.
"Sorry," I apologize again. "I didn't mean to just waltz into your room like this but the woman at the front desk told me you were here for a short time." I am happiest around this man. He is beautiful. Beautiful people made life seem prettier too. I won't stop seeking his company. Even though the woman he was ow with did not like me.
"You should tell me what I need to know to keep your direct involvement to a minimum."
What I want to say to him is 'I don't want to kill you, Elle'. I know he is not the sort of person to accept that though so I keep it from my lips.
Back to top Go down
Adreos

Adreos

Vitals
Shift Type: Reality Shift
Infamy:
Chatting with you... Left_bar_bleue0/50Chatting with you... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)
AFFILIATION: Sylus

Chatting with you... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatting with you...   Chatting with you... EmptyTue May 19, 2009 7:27 pm

It was hard to keep focus with her in the same room as me. She was a viper in human skin and I knew better than to try to force her out of my personal space. Negumi didn't believe in such things. I chuckled a little at the idea and held up a hand to put a pause on her apologies. "What is it that you need, Negumi?"
My time was precious. If Felimay walked in on us there would be hell. Why that crossed my mind, I don't know. It was a good reason to keep this encounter brief though. "I don't want you in my way just about as much if not more so than me being in yours."
Back to top Go down

Chatting with you...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinity Shift :: Outbounds :: Reminisce-
Jump to: