Infinity Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinity Shift

Not all of us are fighting just for fun...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And all that jazz

Go down 
+2
Amber Wakefield
Vostal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Vostal

Vostal

Vitals
Shift Type: Alter Shift
Infamy:
And all that jazz Left_bar_bleue0/50And all that jazz Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)
AFFILIATION: Sylus

And all that jazz Empty
PostSubject: And all that jazz   And all that jazz EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:59 am

Blah, blah, welcome if you're new.
Etc.
etc.
etc.
(insert ass kissing here)
(Insert cheesy smile here)
you got a question? Good. I'm fucking bored so ask already.
Back to top Go down

And all that jazz Empty
PostSubject: Re: And all that jazz   And all that jazz EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:18 am

I've a question.

Why isn't the Chat box working.

(Kiss your own ass.)
:lol!:
Back to top Go down
Amber Wakefield

Amber Wakefield

Vitals
Infamy:
And all that jazz Left_bar_bleue40/50And all that jazz Empty_bar_bleue  (40/50)

And all that jazz Empty
PostSubject: Re: And all that jazz   And all that jazz EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:45 am

what was vostal talking about with the "find you a new body " thing?
Back to top Go down
Vostal

Vostal

Vitals
Infamy:

And all that jazz Empty
PostSubject: CHATBOX   And all that jazz EmptySun May 17, 2009 8:09 pm

A. It might be your host server.
B. You may not have the plugin alphet.
C. You could be so dense you're not doing it right.
Back to top Go down
Vostal

Vostal

Vitals
Infamy:

And all that jazz Empty
PostSubject: The "New Body" Thing   And all that jazz EmptySun May 17, 2009 8:10 pm

Ladies and gender confused gentlemen I would like to present you with the answer to a most recent inquiry concerning the generalized plot twist VIA "the new body thing"
I present to you all
Exhibit A.
(points to himself)
Back to top Go down

And all that jazz Empty
PostSubject: Re: And all that jazz   And all that jazz EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:55 pm

^^; You're so mean.
Back to top Go down
Negumi Shiata

Negumi Shiata

Vitals
Infamy:
And all that jazz Left_bar_bleue10/50And all that jazz Empty_bar_bleue  (10/50)
AFFILIATION: Ritkist

And all that jazz Empty
PostSubject: Re: And all that jazz   And all that jazz EmptyTue May 19, 2009 12:56 am

Yeah he is.
Hey Ethan, you still using Grimm personality and Auto ability cannibalize?
Back to top Go down
Diemos

Diemos

Vitals
Infamy:

And all that jazz Empty
PostSubject: Re: And all that jazz   And all that jazz EmptyTue May 19, 2009 6:28 pm

question, is Vostal and Ill on the same side now?

first you were fighting each other, then Vostal takes off with Ill in hand...
I take chase and now Ill is helping Vostal flee...
confizzled...
explain...
Back to top Go down

And all that jazz Empty
PostSubject: Re: And all that jazz   And all that jazz EmptyTue May 19, 2009 6:34 pm

Dude, when night starts to fall in Nomida friend or foe you HELP one another escape.
You have a limit of 13 RP posts after someone says "the sun is going down in nomida" to MOVE YOUR BUTT. ^_~ You guys are almost at your limit in fact. Looks like you'll get to see why they're so desperate to get out of the topic.
Back to top Go down

And all that jazz Empty
PostSubject: Re: And all that jazz   And all that jazz EmptyTue May 19, 2009 6:37 pm

and not in that topic, no. Since it was posted before he became a Euphoric.
Back to top Go down
Kassan

Kassan

Vitals
Shift Type: Reality Shift
Infamy:

And all that jazz Empty
PostSubject: Re: And all that jazz   And all that jazz EmptyTue May 19, 2009 6:39 pm

We're not on the same side but we've got to get out of the topic before the Reaper calls up the harvest.

It's bad that no one told you the time limit but we were asked not to because it's sort of an initiation so all we could do was hint at how important it was to get out fast. Of course no one took the hint so we have to go through the harvest. You might die...
Back to top Go down
Diemos

Diemos

Vitals
Infamy:

And all that jazz Empty
PostSubject: Re: And all that jazz   And all that jazz EmptyTue May 19, 2009 6:58 pm

I did take the hint, but i didn't think that there was a limit that would trigger an actual event that would actually get your character killed once exceeded, therefore it was not taken as seriously as someone that had known. Do posts made by FATE count?

Sounds interesting, I'll be sure and try my best to drag this out since I don't suppose you're going to tell me how a "harvest" is done. *evil grin*
Back to top Go down
Kassan

Kassan

Vitals
Shift Type: Reality Shift
Infamy:

And all that jazz Empty
PostSubject: Re: And all that jazz   And all that jazz EmptyTue May 19, 2009 7:12 pm

No fate posts don't count towards the timer.
Back to top Go down

And all that jazz Empty
PostSubject: Re: And all that jazz   And all that jazz EmptyThu May 21, 2009 2:38 pm

Well that's good >.>

I'm curious, a little detail actually I'm wondering about.

How does the average person in the city View Eurials and Laruae?

I understand that the RP is left up to the players, but if the players are actually just starting in the world, means its been going on for a while. A history lesson please?
Back to top Go down
Diemos

Diemos

Vitals
Infamy:

And all that jazz Empty
PostSubject: Re: And all that jazz   And all that jazz EmptyThu May 21, 2009 3:03 pm

where do i re-roll for my Euphoric?
Back to top Go down
Negumi Shiata

Negumi Shiata

Vitals
Infamy:

And all that jazz Empty
PostSubject: Re: And all that jazz   And all that jazz EmptyThu May 21, 2009 6:38 pm

You can PM fate your new roll.
Back to top Go down
Vostal

Vostal

Vitals
Infamy:

And all that jazz Empty
PostSubject: Re: And all that jazz   And all that jazz EmptyThu May 21, 2009 7:00 pm

WOAH tall order. You've missed 2 boards. leeeet's do the short version first

cliffnotes: Heaven's Euphoric (The beginning)

--All players awake in a city they have been living in since birth in a world they have always known as their own
-Sara (Cheerful, whimsical child growing up in Nomidian outskirts with her Brother Gia and her mother Jeibla)
-Elerin (Slightly stoic young boy who admires the Ebon guard and loves adventures)
-Vostal (Enthused youth who dislikes the guard after his father's death in the Black war and is Elerin's best friend)
-Nema (An overly peaceful woman who lives in Feibil Covenant and is a servant of the Gods of the temple)
-High Official Sinclair (A brooding man with power issues and a bad attitude)
-Negumi ( A merc who despises the People's Republic as a joke knowing well that the higher ups of the government pull every string. she used to be an Ebon Guard.)
-Relyulie (Somewhat aloof youth who doesn't think a lot about the world and is indifferent to most things.)
-Gia (Saralie's younger brother and a soon-to-be Ebon Guard who puts all his faith in the Republic)

MAJOR EVENTS:

-Elerin and Gia join the Ebon Guard to serve under Sinclair's preach illusion of "A better city"
-The Black War: a fight between the people's republic and the Nomadian government official Sinclair ending in the demolition of the republic and the beginning of Sinclair's Dictatorship over the major city Faetil.
-Fall of Feibil: Under Sinclair's demands, the temple is demolished as a "petty accessory of gaudy nature weighing down the time and space of the people."
-Sinclair's mysterious death: found murdered and pinned to the High Official State Office window...from the outside.
-Vostal arrested for suspected treason and murder
-Negumi warns Gia and Saralie of a darkening future: "The city is under change, little girl. If you are not brave enough to withstand it even you will crumble."
-Rey and Nema encounter for the first time: Rey finds Nema still holding worship in tears in the ruins of the temple. She does not look well and something is clearly changing in her once sweet and timid mind.
-Nema darkens.
-Nema abandons the temple and seeks to heal and preach to the lost souls locked in jail, among them, vostal whom she falls in love with and vice versa.
-Negumi's premonition: negumi begins to suffer unrealistically brutal visions of the future of Nomida and seeks to kill Nema seemingly without right or reason
-Rey's Mysterious death: Found floating in the lake behind the temple turned crimson with blood from his slit wrists
------Board ends with Nema standing in the scarlet water, head bowed, tears streaming, humming a strange lullaby-------

WOO! I need a break.

TBC
Back to top Go down
Vostal

Vostal

Vitals
Infamy:

And all that jazz Empty
PostSubject: Re: And all that jazz   And all that jazz EmptyThu May 21, 2009 7:34 pm

And here's the go down on the average person's perspective of Laruae and Eurial:

Eurial: Over bearing, self-righteous knights who think they can save the world in a blink of an eye. Too formal, too caring, too job-oriented, too. damn. nosey. But they're liked in Midway.

Laruae: Egotistical, self-absorbed, Holier-than-thou pricks who swear their way is the right way and nothing else need be said. Callous, vindictive, head-hunters. Loved in the Inner city
Back to top Go down

And all that jazz Empty
PostSubject: Re: And all that jazz   And all that jazz EmptyThu May 21, 2009 9:40 pm

Ahh, very interesting and amusing. Thank you for the insight Vostal.
Back to top Go down
Faust

Faust

Vitals
Infamy:

And all that jazz Empty
PostSubject: Re: And all that jazz   And all that jazz EmptyFri May 29, 2009 4:54 pm

you aren't going to tell them about the second board?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

And all that jazz Empty
PostSubject: Re: And all that jazz   And all that jazz Empty

Back to top Go down

And all that jazz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinity Shift :: Q&A-
Jump to: