Infinity Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinity Shift

Not all of us are fighting just for fun...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

unrivaling world

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neria

Neria

Vitals
Shift Type: Alter Shift
Infamy:
unrivaling world Left_bar_bleue0/0unrivaling world Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
AFFILIATION: Sylus

unrivaling world Empty
PostSubject: unrivaling world   unrivaling world EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:24 am

Rping with everyone here was an awesome experience I wish lasted longer than it did. Everyone here has a unique persona thats hard to come by and when all of them are put together, its... well, the most fun i've had in a long time.

Will we ever get to do something like this again? Sigh... I know there was major drama when this forum died, but can we maybe put that aside? Im not saying we should forget about it or anything, but could we hit the reset button on our little rp group and create a world to have fun in? Honesty, that whole 'deal' was never really explained to me and if I had a hand in that drama, I wholeheartedly apologize even though it seems a bit late for that. I dont like leaving issues unresolved... so let me know if there is an issue.

I dont know if anyone even reads this board anymore... kinda just rambling now... but ya... this is the Q & A section, so I wont go too off topic. My big question is if we will ever get to rp like this again.

If you happen to read this, please help me out with an answer. Im practically begging here... please? PRETTY PLEAS
Back to top Go down
Dimenish

Dimenish

Vitals
Shift Type: Reality Shift
Infamy:
unrivaling world Left_bar_bleue0/50unrivaling world Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

unrivaling world Empty
PostSubject: Re: unrivaling world   unrivaling world EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 10:41 pm

i agree. my interactions with this group while short and ending.......distastefully..... are memoral and overall enjoyable. and roleplaying is something that allows all of us no matter what the circumstance to get a break from reality and be someone else.
Back to top Go down
Halo

Halo

unrivaling world Empty
PostSubject: Re: unrivaling world   unrivaling world EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:49 pm

Huh. We were disowned. It's nice to say, "Oh, I wish they'd come back." or, "Oh, this was so much fun."

You all know damned well Alexander fucked us over with Nih and the others. More then likely, he got Negumi or some faithful Eraser and handled ALL of Nih's memories. That includes knowing HOW to be a Genesi.

Yea, she might very well be connected to some people, but that doesn't mean anything if she doesn't know what the hell it is or does.

We have been abandoned. It's getting close to a year since they last really interacted with us though. *Hint hint* Dimenish. So go fuck yourself you slut. We'll see who's money is where when we're done haha.
Back to top Go down
Halo

Halo

unrivaling world Empty
PostSubject: Re: unrivaling world   unrivaling world EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:25 am

Regardless Dim, we're roleplaying. If anyone wants to hop in, go for it. STAGE 3; Infection.
Back to top Go down
Dimenish

Dimenish

Vitals
Infamy:

unrivaling world Empty
PostSubject: Re: unrivaling world   unrivaling world EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:27 am

oooo stage three. i was on this board in the origional story, if i can take nih's mind fucks ull never beat me. ill win the bet.....but make it double.
Back to top Go down
Halo

Halo

unrivaling world Empty
PostSubject: Re: unrivaling world   unrivaling world EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:28 am

Deal.
Back to top Go down
Neria

Neria

Vitals
Infamy:

unrivaling world Empty
PostSubject: Re: unrivaling world   unrivaling world EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 1:32 am

Upon recieving more information on the situation, I stand to defend Alexander and his decision; he is my brother and I understand his reasons.

sooo anyway, back on a more interesting topic! What exactly is the plot right now? O.O I've been out of the rp loop for a bit on here...
Back to top Go down
Halo

Halo

unrivaling world Empty
PostSubject: Re: unrivaling world   unrivaling world EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 1:36 am

I'm screwing with people's heads because I gives me a sense of self fufillment... Not. Idk, all this rescource material, and no one is using it , so I said why not.
Back to top Go down
Neria

Neria

Vitals
Infamy:

unrivaling world Empty
PostSubject: Re: unrivaling world   unrivaling world EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 1:38 am

I just wasn't sure where we were on the plot because I wasn't too far into it before it died.
Back to top Go down
Halo

Halo

unrivaling world Empty
PostSubject: Re: unrivaling world   unrivaling world EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 1:58 am

Well there are no leaders so you're pretty rmuch just trying to live and survive.
Back to top Go down
Neria

Neria

Vitals
Infamy:

unrivaling world Empty
PostSubject: Re: unrivaling world   unrivaling world EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:01 am

sounds like fun
Back to top Go down
Halo

Halo

unrivaling world Empty
PostSubject: Re: unrivaling world   unrivaling world EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:04 am

Oh yea I'm just being lazy though because of school having more priority lol
Back to top Go down
Neria

Neria

Vitals
Infamy:

unrivaling world Empty
PostSubject: Re: unrivaling world   unrivaling world EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:06 am

sooo no guards on shifting? *reads through recent posts*
Back to top Go down
Halo

Halo

unrivaling world Empty
PostSubject: Re: unrivaling world   unrivaling world EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:09 am

GAurds? You can do what ever you want, but there will be repercussions if you satnd out to much lol. Plus people cants shift near halo lol
Back to top Go down
Neria

Neria

Vitals
Infamy:

unrivaling world Empty
PostSubject: Re: unrivaling world   unrivaling world EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:11 am

repercussions? *sigh* and your like an anti-shift?
Back to top Go down
Dimenish

Dimenish

Vitals
Infamy:

unrivaling world Empty
PostSubject: Re: unrivaling world   unrivaling world EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:43 pm

the basic story is that after the destruction of the ritkist base a majority of the forces on each side went into hiding. those of us unable to meet up with our faction leaders are lost in the world trying to figure out where the others went and wut's going on....basically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

unrivaling world Empty
PostSubject: Re: unrivaling world   unrivaling world Empty

Back to top Go down

unrivaling world
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinity Shift :: Q&A-
Jump to: